AngelK96

Yallah Middle East 3.0, For the Middle East and Egypt People

638 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
Ok, now I know you guys are talking about me....

just kidding of course - good to see you guys here again!

I was hoping that this thread would come back to life but I didn't have anything to say.

Hi Dawn ! :luv:

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Hey gals, whats cooking? I'm sooooo glad it's Friday! I can't wait for Spa Day, I'm pooped it's been a hell of a week. :wacko:

J-mag, love the new nickname ;)

Peezey have you been Menara Morrocan? I want to try it, is it good?

tgif.jpg

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Other Timeline

I went years ago. I wasn't impressed. I haven't been impressed by any moroccan restaurants I've been to. I think they don't concentrate on the food because they entertain people instead. That said, I'm sure with a group it's fun to check out. They have belly dancing & a bar.

You should try 7 Restaurant/Lounge. The best New York I've ever had, and I'm not a fan of beef!

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Timeline
I went years ago. I wasn't impressed. I haven't been impressed by any moroccan restaurants I've been to. I think they don't concentrate on the food because they entertain people instead. That said, I'm sure with a group it's fun to check out. They have belly dancing & a bar.

You should try 7 Restaurant/Lounge. The best New York I've ever had, and I'm not a fan of beef!

I will have to check that out! Did you hear they are opening a Mortans in Los Gatos!!!!???!!!

Hey ladies, what does a snake bite in a dream mean?

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: Timeline

from Dream Dictionary.......

Snake To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes

Jackie

Timeline
from Dream Dictionary.......

Snake To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. The snake may also be seen as phallic and thus symbolize dangerous and forbidden sexuality. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes

Jackie

:lol: Someone just asked me if I watch Snakes on a Plane last night. :lol::lol:

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

after sifting through 5 pages I found this thread sad and lonely so I thought I'd give it a BUMP :)

:thumbs:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

awwww the poor yallah middle east thread. :(

I finally got my living room the way I want it decorated.. I couldn't find curtains or drapes to go with my furniture, but yesterday at Target I found some..took long enough. Now I have to tackle the downstairs.

Snow Snow Snow . It's snowing again. I am so tired of the snow!!!!

Timeline

I finally got my living room the way I want it decorated.. I couldn't find curtains or drapes to go with my furniture, but yesterday at Target I found some..took long enough. Now I have to tackle the downstairs.

I've got Bamia simmering on the stove... your recipe :luv: Smelling deLISH....

I love Target -- low on expense, high on style. (I got my curtains & sheers there, too !)

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

I often wonder how people can deal with living in areas where it snows in the winter. Too much work for me and waaaay too cold. :P However, California is full, so please don't come here. :D

Yes, I'm just kidding. I love the diversity here and though it is overcrowded, I guess there's always room for more right? :)

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I've got Bamia simmering on the stove... your recipe :luv: Smelling deLISH....

I love Target -- low on expense, high on style. (I got my curtains & sheers there, too !)

(F)

-MK

Everytime we go to Target my husband finds shirts for like 3 or 4 dollars and buys them and later complains he had too much clothes. hahaha. We made bamia 2 weeks ago helps when you fry the okra beforehand gets rid of most of the gooey-ness.

I often wonder how people can deal with living in areas where it snows in the winter. Too much work for me and waaaay too cold. :P However, California is full, so please don't come here. :D

Yes, I'm just kidding. I love the diversity here and though it is overcrowded, I guess there's always room for more right? :)

hehehehe with the cost of living no way!! Would like to visit someday though.

Timeline
We made bamia 2 weeks ago helps when you fry the okra beforehand gets rid of most of the gooey-ness.

Yes... I do that, too. :thumbs:

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Timeline

LOL that's why I live in South Texas. :yes: Plenty warm, and without the VAT of Cali. :P

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

al Nakba 1948-2015

Filed: Country: Egypt
Timeline

LOL that's why I live in South Texas. :yes: Plenty warm, and without the VAT of Cali. :P

I'm at a loss as to what VAT is. Help?

Allah tries his chosen people through many hardships, but those who persevere through adversity, surrendering themselves before the will of Allah, shall be blessed with a superb reward.

-The Prophet Muhammad (SAW), as reported by Anas bin Malik

A time will come when the sky is torn apart; when the stars scatter, and the ocean drains away; and when the graves are tossed about, and laid open. At that time every man will be told what he has done, and what he has failed to do; and every woman will be told what she has done, and what she has failed to do.

-Qur'an, Al-Infitar, Surah 82:1-5

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm at a loss as to what VAT is. Help?

Value Added Tax (sales tax)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.