638 posts in this topic

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HA.............HA................................UM...HAAA

That is the bad thing. I didn't stray from MENA. I posted it here in this forum and I guess they moved it whilst I was away today. :crying:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
I bet it will...COOOLIES

On another note, I feel like a big dumb butt today...I posted yesterday about lifting conditions (or was it the day before)..anyway...it was moved to the "removing conditions" forum today (i had no idea that would happen...didn't even think about it) . The ppl there were basically calling me an idiot for not reading the pinned thread (which I didn't even know was there) I'm so embarassed and now ppl think i'm a total idiot!!! That thread was for this forum only coz I knew you all had some good ideas of what to do and since we're all working from the same part of the world, I thought we could give each other some good advice on it..... I'm so frustrated and mad that I've been made to look like a fool! :angry:

i've noticed that - people get quite wrapped up about where things should be posted etc and rather than just ignore it or just answer the question asked, they choose to give the op grief.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I did care where it got placed. I wanted the views of the ppl in this particular forum. If I wanted to go outside of the forum, I would have done that. The ppl in the other forum now think I'm an idiot for not looking at the pinned thread.. How could I, I was never in that forum to know about that thread... It is just that I wanted your alls opinions on it , not theirs. ...

:lol: I am a yutz though...It took me around 6 months to be able to find the ME/NA forum. I was directed to a thread by a friend of mine and just used the "last 10 posts" option to find it again. I don't think I could find the "removing conditions" forum if I had to find it on my own :lol: oh well...Not everybody is good at navigating websites......

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Timeline
I did care where it got placed. I wanted the views of the ppl in this particular forum. If I wanted to go outside of the forum, I would have done that. The ppl in the other forum now think I'm an idiot for not looking at the pinned thread.. How could I, I was never in that forum to know about that thread... It is just that I wanted your alls opinions on it , not theirs. ...

:lol: I am a yutz though...It took me around 6 months to be able to find the ME/NA forum. I was directed to a thread by a friend of mine and just used the "last 10 posts" option to find it again. I don't think I could find the "removing conditions" forum if I had to find it on my own :lol: oh well...Not everybody is good at navigating websites......

Yep, it can be difficult . . . I've gotten to where I go to the bottom of the page and click on the "GO" to refresh the topic list . . . you can also change the "Forum" that you are in and everyone of them is listed down there too!

If i could figure out how to "capture the screen", I'd show you what I mean . . . lol!

Edited by cbd2cai

I know what you're talking about...I just never took the time to search for other places to post...I barely have enough time to post in this forum, let alone search for another one. Is the "go" feature quicker than clicking on "forums" at the top of the page? I may try that from now on.....

Interview-December 2005

I know what you're talking about...I just never took the time to search for other places to post...I barely have enough time to post in this forum, let alone search for another one. Is the "go" feature quicker than clicking on "forums" at the top of the page? I may try that from now on.....

Well, you might say it is quicker because usually when I have scrolled thru all the msgs I am already there at the bottom of the page. and when you click on the button to get the list of forums . . . most of the ones that I look at are all displayed without scrolling up thru the list . . . Adjustment of Status, Removing Conditions is almost right behind that one, LOL!!

Whatever makes sense for you . . . :P

Edited by cbd2cai

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...see that is much easier...If I would take the time to just look at what is offered rather than try to navigate so quickly, I would figure these things out. :lol: thanks

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Yep, it can be difficult . . . I've gotten to where I go to the bottom of the page and click on the "GO" to refresh the topic list . . . you can also change the "Forum" that you are in and everyone of them is listed down there too!

If i could figure out how to "capture the screen", I'd show you what I mean . . . lol!

"print screen" on the keyboard, open up something like mspaint and do a paste. you can either save it that way or cut out what you want from the first version and paste that to a new mspaint and then save it.

dang i'm good :innocent:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

"print screen" on the keyboard, open up something like mspaint and do a paste. you can either save it that way or cut out what you want from the first version and paste that to a new mspaint and then save it.

I was trying to do a print screen on my laptop, but it didn't work for some reason. I'll try it again . . . .

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I was trying to do a print screen on my laptop, but it didn't work for some reason. I'll try it again . . . .

I had the same problem and I think I remember Noura did too on her laptop I have a new one now and it's easier than the other one. I just do prnt scrn then paste it into word.

I had the same problem and I think I remember Noura did too on her laptop I have a new one now and it's easier than the other one. I just do prnt scrn then paste it into word.

OK, I figured it out . . . it wouldn't let me paste into Photoshop so I had to dig around to find mspaint . . . but I have it now!! Oh, yeah, and I couldn't just hit the "prt scr" key . . . I had to hit an "FN" then "PRt" and all these are marked in blue letters that are hard to see on black keys in a dimly lit room, lol!!!

Edited by cbd2cai

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I soooo never knew about that GO button before!!!

:lol::lol::thumbs:

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

OK, I figured it out . . . it wouldn't let me paste into Photoshop so I had to dig around to find mspaint . . . but I have it now!! Oh, yeah, and I couldn't just hit the "prt scr" key . . . I had to hit an "FN" then "PRt" and all these are marked in blue letters that are hard to see on black keys in a dimly lit room, lol!!!

yes you have to use function if the print screen option is not the option on top since the button has 2 functions. Good job!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.