AngelK96

Yallah Middle East 3.0, For the Middle East and Egypt People

638 posts in this topic

yeah i may tell them at work that i need another week to recoup... rest, what the heck is that... and..sorry to say, today was about equal to yesterday... I can't wait to get home...

mabrook on the house angel... it sounds super fantastic! I wanna move n with you :D:D:D

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

Amal what a bummer vacation, hopefully you find something exciting to do or to see. You are always welcome to come and visit :)

:lol: Liz not that big I just wanted a lot of space a cramped two bedroom is too small. I am glad we waited until we found what we wanted.

Thanks everyone!

Rahma when I get to go back inside and look around I'll snap some pictures and post them. There is one on the net but it shows the address and you can't right click and save the picture. it's a two level house top and basement. I had to have a basement because we live in tornado alley

well, the next trip we plan to take will be to Chicago ... but maybe after that we'll come see you all.... hey..come on over to Missouri!!! you are welcome anytime!!!

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
well, the next trip we plan to take will be to Chicago ... but maybe after that we'll come see you all.... hey..come on over to Missouri!!! you are welcome anytime!!!

i go to missouri on average once a week :P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

so you are a kansas city Kansas person... I am in Kansas city missouri.... :D

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

my condolences (F)

:P

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Timeline

my condolences (F)

Timeline

My husband went to work at 2:30pm to 3:00am he's now working three 12 hour days saturday thru monday was weird to say to him see ya tomorrow. So today I'll be watching movies. I just watched La Mujer de mi Hermano (the wife of my brother) It was ok. The actress Barbara Mori is a beautiful woman. Next on the list Novo with Eduardo Noriega. I just got that one cuz he's cute and a good actor I liked him in Burnt Money.

Amal did the trip get any better? Hope you had a safe trip home.

My husband went to work at 2:30pm to 3:00am he's now working three 12 hour days saturday thru monday was weird to say to him see ya tomorrow. So today I'll be watching movies. I just watched La Mujer de mi Hermano (the wife of my brother) It was ok. The actress Barbara Mori is a beautiful woman. Next on the list Novo with Eduardo Noriega. I just got that one cuz he's cute and a good actor I liked him in Burnt Money.

Do you get the Spanish channels free, or are you watching DVDs? We have to pay extra for the Spanish channels here, which sucks because it would be a great way for me to practice listening to Spanish for class. Do you speak Spanish too?

Timeline

Do you get the Spanish channels free, or are you watching DVDs? We have to pay extra for the Spanish channels here, which sucks because it would be a great way for me to practice listening to Spanish for class. Do you speak Spanish too?

I rent dvds and yes I speak spanish I also took two years in college to speak formal spanish had a teacher who grew up in Argentina and she spoke spanish like they do in Argentina it almost sounded Italian. The only bad thing is if you don't practice and use it all the time you forget a lot.

ok, so this is my 3rd time to try to post a reply here...the other 2 times I tried to reply with quotes but i give up now... We made it home safely today alhamdulillah!!! Never been so happy to be home!!!

Jackie..after the trouble we had with getting lost so many times...I dunno when the next trip will take place but I'll definitely let you know!!

I think the trip got better..either that or I just got better at dealing with it. My son finally ate the food...didn't like it but he was starving so he had no choice.. :whistle: poor lil' guy.

yemenslove, welcome to our lil' space here on VJ!! this is a great bunch of ppl here!!!

Interview-December 2005

Glad you made it home safely. Mohammed and I are just sitting here drinking chai.

You are not gonna believe what we did today! We went to the Nissan dealer and I bought a 2007 Nissan Sentra! OH MY you should see what this car does! I am so in love with this new body style. It tells me the outside temp, oh oh oh and it has bluetooth in the steering wheel! I just say, 'call Mohammed' and it dials for me! How cool is that?

Jackie

edited for bad grammar ;) I typed 'me and mohammed..lol'

Edited by jmagayreh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.