Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Esalaams everyone!!! Wazzzup?

I think Henia is inviting us all to her house for coffee :star:

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Esalaams everyone!!! Wazzzup?

I think Henia is inviting us all to her house for coffee :star:

O yesssssssss I have become a coffee and tea hostess Queen since arriving in Algerie... seems I am making and serving coffee/tea at least 6 times daily... soooooooooooo come over ladies :luv:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

you are my new hero.

3dflags_jor0001-0001a.gif3dflags_usa0001-0001a.gif

Hatem & Dawn

Dec 09, 2004 I130 sent to USCIS

Mar 02, 2006 Arrives in US

15 months start to finish for cr-1 from Amman with no RFEs, ARs or other bonus hang-ups

complete timeline in profile

Nov 27, 2007 Three year Annivrsary. Two more and I can apply for a Jordanian Passport, and then we're going to Cuba (Just because I can). can't wait...

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

My Koran in english finally came from Jordan arrived in the mail yesterday. When I opened it up to look at it it was the back of the book then I realized you have to read it from the back to front like an arabic book. Which reminds me everytime my husband reads a newspaper here he starts from the last page :lol:

My mother in law also sent me another Jordanian Dress very pretty, it's white with peach and brown embroidery. I also got two scarves which are both white and one has these pretty brown and peach embroidery flowers on it and the white one has fringes at the end. Very nice!!

My husband also got his 2 kilos of arab coffee so now he's a happy camper. His mother also sent him these miswak chewing sticks, apparently you chew on them and it's suppose to help with the oral hygiene and prevent dental caries.

My mother in law knows another person coming to the usa so she asked us if we needed anything else hmm not sure what else since we got a lot already. Maybe some more coffee.

Ramadan Kareem

Timeline
My Koran in english finally came from Jordan arrived in the mail yesterday. When I opened it up to look at it it was the back of the book then I realized you have to read it from the back to front like an arabic book. Which reminds me everytime my husband reads a newspaper here he starts from the last page :lol:

My mother in law also sent me another Jordanian Dress very pretty, it's white with peach and brown embroidery. I also got two scarves which are both white and one has these pretty brown and peach embroidery flowers on it and the white one has fringes at the end. Very nice!!

My husband also got his 2 kilos of arab coffee so now he's a happy camper. His mother also sent him these miswak chewing sticks, apparently you chew on them and it's suppose to help with the oral hygiene and prevent dental caries.

My mother in law knows another person coming to the usa so she asked us if we needed anything else hmm not sure what else since we got a lot already. Maybe some more coffee.

Ramadan Kareem

Ahhhhhhh very cool Angel... I love getting those packages ... I am lucky to get them from Algerie and also Hungaria... and always something special inside of them...that I cannot get in the USA. :thumbs:

yeah :) my husbands family made the mistake of asking him if we wanted anything...hehehe...there were quite a few things we wanted/needed that we can't find here. I got a kick out of the books too...I keep forgetting they open backwards so every time I go to read Quran, I have to turn the book every which way to open it with the words in the right direction hehehe.

We are heading to Columbia today to go to the arabian store to get some food we can't get here. It sucks that we have to drive almost 2 hours just to get jameed and other things of that sort...

Isn't there someone from this forum from Columbia??? I was thinkin there was but can't remember who...... :star:

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
yeah :) my husbands family made the mistake of asking him if we wanted anything...hehehe...there were quite a few things we wanted/needed that we can't find here. I got a kick out of the books too...I keep forgetting they open backwards so every time I go to read Quran, I have to turn the book every which way to open it with the words in the right direction hehehe.

We are heading to Columbia today to go to the arabian store to get some food we can't get here. It sucks that we have to drive almost 2 hours just to get jameed and other things of that sort...

Isn't there someone from this forum from Columbia??? I was thinkin there was but can't remember who...... :star:

(F) amal (F)

Snaaaps here in ALgerie...I could use a little **care package** form the US :lol:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

(F) amal (F)

Snaaaps here in ALgerie...I could use a little **care package** form the US :lol:

Are you cucko for cocoa puffs? :lol:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Timeline

(F) amal (F)

Are you cucko for cocoa puffs? :lol:

Ye I could go for some Coco Puffs, even a cheeseburger,onion rings, real french fries with Heinz kethcup, BBQ sauce,some cheese sticks, pizza...o snaps... I am dying here

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Hi Sarah *waves* Welcome to VJ!

For questions specifically related to the K-1 process, you should post a new thread here in the K-1 forum.

This subforum, ME/NA, is a great place to get info specifically related to the Middle East/North Africa. If you ask your I-129F question in the K-1 forum, you'll get all the experienced people on VJ to look at your question, instead of just the Middle East/North Africa contingent.

Feel free to pull up a chair, introduce yourself, hang out and learn about the piculuarilities of obtaining a visa for a ME/NA wo/man here :)

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline
:help:

My fiancee and I are new to this. What evidence is good to be sent with the I-129F?

Sara

Marhaba :)

Welcome to VJ. I see you are going thru Libya. We have another Veiled Princess who's Significant Other is from Libya also.

Ok on another note I renewed my nursing license online last night. Everytime I do that I get that strange feeling in my stomach I will get audit. Hopefully I should be receiving my nursing license in a week. YAY I can work for another 2 years. :unsure:

WELCOME SARA! This is the greatest bunch of ppl ever!! If you ever need a shoulder this is a great place to come! Can't wait to hear your story :)

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.