AngelK96

Yallah Middle East 3.0, For the Middle East and Egypt People

638 posts in this topic

MABROOOOOKULATIONS

:lol::lol:

OK now, Spanish-English = Spanglish; Chinese-English = Chinglish; Vietnamese-English = Englinese.... what is Arabic-English???? :huh:

actually, we call it Amerabic....coz we don't speak "English", we speak "American" (its a joke with my family) so thats how we came up with Amerabic

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

MABROOOOOKULATIONS

:lol::lol:

OK now, Spanish-English = Spanglish; Chinese-English = Chinglish; Vietnamese-English = Englinese.... what is Arabic-English???? :huh:

actually, we call it Amerabic....coz we don't speak "English", we speak "American" (its a joke with my family) so thats how we came up with Amerabic

Oh I like this one too... Yousuf does speak Arabeezi like JP suggested though because he speaks the 'queens english'... he tells me all the time that he speaks english but I speak american :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

JP - Congrats on your new interview date girl !! I am soooo happy for you :dance: We all had the feeling good things were coming your way.

DollFace - I worked with infants and toddlers for 2 months and HATED it .... it was the most boring job to me in the world. So if you can do it I will congratulate you and say you are a superhero :D

Angel - Hows your baby ? You haven't posted any updates so just wondering :thumbs:

Everyone else - I have missed you all !

Married life has been sooo much more than I thought it would be and I hardly ever have time for the computer. Plus usually most of my computer time is spent on my Babies on the Brain message board where I get a ton of info on my pregnancy. Glad to see everyone is progressing real well in their cases :D It is so exciting to see so many reunited ... this journey should be short. I withstood it for 2 years and 2 months .. but I hope noone else has to.

Ali & I are sooooooooooooo excited about spending our first Ramadan together as a family !! We are already talking about what we will do for Eid :lol: I plan on fasting this year and inshallah since I am pregnant I will not miss one day. If I can do that I will say al hamdullah a million times. Maybe my goal is a bit unrealistic ... but you gotta set your goals high right ? Wish me luck and strength guys !

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

much luck on that LB I have faith in you :)

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Oooo, I missed JP's interview update. Penguin happy dance for you! And for dollface's new job!

z19482944.jpg

10/14/05 - married AbuS in the US lovehusband.gif

02/23/08 - Filed for removal of conditions.

Sometime in 2008 - Received 10 year GC. Almost done with USCIS for life inshaAllah! Huzzah!

12/07/08 - Adopted the fuzzy feline love of my life, my Squeaky baby th_catcrazy.gif

02/23/09 - Apply for citizenship

06/15/09 - Citizenship interview

07/15/09 - Citizenship ceremony. Alhamdulilah, the US now has another american muslim!

irhal.jpg

online rihla - on the path of the Beloved with a fat cat as a copilot

These comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere without express written permission from UmmSqueakster.

awwww a penguin dance, how cute :) :) :) :) :)

Interview-December 2005

I MISSSSS JORDAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: i can't wait until we go back.... I can't imagine how my husband feels since I, yes I, get sick to my stomach in missing Jordan......*sigh*

angel your family and my family and jacques family...heck, all jordan families should get together and take a trip together...WOULDN'T THAT BE A TRIP!!!!

Interview-December 2005

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
I MISSSSS JORDAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crying: i can't wait until we go back.... I can't imagine how my husband feels since I, yes I, get sick to my stomach in missing Jordan......*sigh*

angel your family and my family and jacques family...heck, all jordan families should get together and take a trip together...WOULDN'T THAT BE A TRIP!!!!

I don't think I'm gonna be going back to Jordan until the year after next. :( I cancelled my trip this year because his interview date got moved up and he will be coming a couple of months after his interivew. In 2007, we are getting married. Well we are going to have a court wedding immediatly but our real wedding is gonna be in June of 2007 and his whole family is going to come for it, :dance: sooooo with all that time off, I don't think I can go back until 2008. :(

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww......at least you'll get to see your family next year.....:)

Interview-December 2005

Filed: Country: Jordan
Timeline

I don't think I'm gonna be going back to Jordan until the year after next. :( I cancelled my trip this year because his interview date got moved up and he will be coming a couple of months after his interivew. In 2007, we are getting married. Well we are going to have a court wedding immediatly but our real wedding is gonna be in June of 2007 and his whole family is going to come for it, :dance: sooooo with all that time off, I don't think I can go back until 2008. :(

I wanna see pictures of the wedding JP cuz i know you'll be a beatiful bride.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I wanna see pictures of the wedding JP cuz i know you'll be a beatiful bride.

Awww, thanks Amal, you are such a sweetheart!!! I will be sure to post some pics of the wedding! :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

just woke up....getting error message in brain to leave a message after the beep.........can't think of anything to say.......but am totally stoked to see pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Interview-December 2005

I miss Jordan and Irbid is where we had our wedding party. I am praying I can cancel my trip in March, cos that would mean that he would be having his interview. I can dream and seeing that they are moving up the interviews it might just be a possiblity. If his interview is in June or later I am going in March. Might see you there Jackie.

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.