Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Friday morning all.

Hello Sonshyne :)

Congrats to all on weightloss and exercise programs. That's my next domestic goal ;) , as soon as I get settled into this house. I still have a lot of stuff in the garage (everything except my car :hehe: ) and I'm ready to throw it all out since I obviously had no need for it after these last couple of months. It is time for me to simplify all aspects of my life.

Hello and Happy Friday to all

Jamaica to CT... Thanks for the info leading to this site :). There is alot of info here that is very helpful. Going thru this process can be very confussing as we all know. I mailed the I-129F August 15. My check was cashed 8/23.

I still have not received a reciept #. I thought by now I would have gotten something. The anticipation of waiting is nevre racking.

Congrads to all how has had a sucessful journey.

Welcome :luv:

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am from Huskie land...

I went to school at Northern..... :energetic:

Good Morning everyone!! I just need to know if my fiance needs the passport to turn in the DS-230 or can he just turn in the form and $, and get the passport afterwards??

He needs to apply for that Passport ASAP!!!!

OK...walk me through this EXTRA SLOW...I'm having processing issues 2day :wacko: :

1. So, Gregory goes to Kingston and turns in the DS-230 to the Embassy.

2. He then walks out of the door, and ________?___________

(I told yall I was off today!) Thanks! :blink:

ok here it goes...he needs to hand in the ds230 that is all at the embassy...

then he needs to go to the police station there and work on getting his police record taken care of

he can pay the paymaster whenever because all they will give him is a recipt that you take to the interview

not sure where he needs to go to take care of the passport ladies is that the embassy as well??? not sure

he also needs to take care getting the non -impediment form as well as a official birthcertificate..he might want to get a couple of extra's

also while he is getting his picture taken for his passport he should get like10-15 extra because he will need them for the interview!!!!

i hope that helps!

You have no idea how much!! Thanks a bunch! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am from Huskie land...

Good Morning everyone!! I just need to know if my fiance needs the passport to turn in the DS-230 or can he just turn in the form and $, and get the passport afterwards??

OK...walk me through this EXTRA SLOW...I'm having processing issues 2day :wacko: :

then he needs to go to the police station there and work on getting his police record taken care of

he can pay the paymaster whenever because all they will give him is a recipt that you take to the interview

not sure where he needs to go to take care of the passport ladies is that the embassy as well??? not sure

he also needs to take care getting the non -impediment form as well as a official birthcertificate..he might want to get a couple of extra's

also while he is getting his picture taken for his passport he should get like10-15 extra because he will need them for the interview!!!!

i hope that helps!

there should be i think it is call a register's office that he needs to go to to take care of the non - impediment and the birth certificate...he might even be able to get his passport there as well not sure...be he should get his passport style pics taken first before he goes to get his passport! and get lots of extra pics!

Timeline
I am from Huskie land...

i hope that helps!

there should be i think it is call a register's office that he needs to go to to take care of the non - impediment and the birth certificate...he might even be able to get his passport there as well not sure...be he should get his passport style pics taken first before he goes to get his passport! and get lots of extra pics!

Just got receipt # no touches yet :angry:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

I am glad to say that thanks to the help received here that I now have a receipt # :dance: . Now my question is.... When I open my case file... Will it show if I've been touched there? Or will I hve to navigate to a different area??

Sorry :( but I'm not quite sure how to use the website yet, so I will be asking a few questions.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline
I am glad to say that thanks to the help received here that I now have a receipt # :dance: . Now my question is.... When I open my case file... Will it show if I've been touched there? Or will I hve to navigate to a different area??

Sorry :( but I'm not quite sure how to use the website yet, so I will be asking a few questions.

It will show if your case has been touched. Just enter your number to see. You also can set up your own account there and the sit will send u emails if your case has been touched. Just creat a new account there it is not to difficult. You will see. All the best :luv:

Welcome (F):D

I also joined Weight Watchers....been off and on but recently lost 30 pounds....that's what I gained since Damien's been here but working hard to losing more. Curves is a lot of fun....I didn't use my membership much because of my crazy work hours so I joined a regular gym with extended hours. Good luck.

Wow that is great!! I hope I can loss that much by December. I understand about Curves werid hours and its expensive. I only go to chat with other teachers who work in different buliding than I. It is great for gossip :lol: ! I also am signed up at a normal gym with normal hours. I am going to get there tomorrow. One thing at time.

:star:

Good evening all!

Finally got an e-mail from the Embassy and they said the same thing as yesterday, some time in November the interview will be scheduled. Oh well, at least it is coming up.

I just posted a picture of me and Bert on the yahoo site.

It is a cold, chilly night here in gloomy MA.... I want to put the heat on to take the chill out but I refuse to do it this early. I do not like the cold weather anymore.........

Wow!! Congrats on your November interview. You didn't have to wait long at all. I know it must of felt like a life time. All the best :D

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

It will show if your case has been touched. Just enter your number to see. You also can set up your own account there and the sit will send u emails if your case has been touched. Just creat a new account there it is not to difficult. You will see. All the best :luv:

I also joined Weight Watchers....been off and on but recently lost 30 pounds....that's what I gained since Damien's been here but working hard to losing more. Curves is a lot of fun....I didn't use my membership much because of my crazy work hours so I joined a regular gym with extended hours. Good luck.

Wow that is great!! I hope I can loss that much by December. I understand about Curves werid hours and its expensive. I only go to chat with other teachers who work in different buliding than I. It is great for gossip :lol: ! I also am signed up at a normal gym with normal hours. I am going to get there tomorrow. One thing at time.

The Curves near my house closes at 7:00pm on weekdays and hours 9 am -11 am on Saturdays...very short hours....didn't work out with my OT late hours. I can't remember how much the membership was but it wasn't expensive....cheaper than most local gyms. It was fun....look into it :thumbs:

Enjoy the weekend.

Edited by sjb1221

Timeline
Mornimg,

Phil and philman....soo cute

Jill hi

Nanny hope youo feel better soon.

Belwinmills- congrats on that big step to loosing weight. I have been fighting with mine I lost 10 punds but putit on with an additional 15 after being married.

I feel my husban dis backing out of coming here. Yes the packet has not been sent/recieved at his house yet but he keeps sayingthat it will come I shouldn't worry everytime I tell him to go to the embassy and pick it up so we can send it back and get an early appointment date. He won't even go for his police certificate. I am getting fed up withthis and he is not helping, please keep us in your prayers, I am two seconds away from giving up and callingit quits. I just don't want to,(please oh lawd give me the strenght) I need him here and he needs me bu the is too lazy to get off his butt and go and finish up I can't do anything more I am here.

I feel a massive headache coming on I am gonna take a few pills and fix my resume.

See you lata.

I understand the lazy thing. It took Dwain 5 years to get his birthcertificate to even start this process. But there were major problems about the birth certificate. Don't give up. I know some people said get to the bottom of this matter. But here we are like always on top of things and everything u try to get done there takes twice as long. I know that cause my hubby is like that and takes him forever to get somethings done. Stay strong lady and you will make it. You are almost there. Hang on!!!!

All the best! :yes:

Jax

The Curves near my house closes at 7:00pm on weekdays and hours 9 am -11 am on Saturdays...very short hours....didn't work out with my OT late hours. I can't remember how much the membership was but it wasn't expensive....cheaper than most local gyms. It was fun....look into it :thumbs:

Enjoy the weekend.

Yes that seems like the same hours of my curves. The curves in the town I work has the same hours as yours. The one in my town isn't even open on Saturdays crazy. It cost 30 dollars to go there. Then I go to a gym in my town. It is cardinal fitness they are in some states. They only charge 20 dollars and then when hubby gets here its only $12.95 for a spouse. So when he gets her I am dropping cruves wont have time for both. I just have to get back into the swing of things. I go to curves for 45 mins drive home and then go to Cardinals for an hour. I know when I stopped working out thats how my wieght came back ugh!!! Who the heck likes exercise.. Oh me Oh me. ahhh

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Good evening all!

Finally got an e-mail from the Embassy and they said the same thing as yesterday, some time in November the interview will be scheduled. Oh well, at least it is coming up.

I just posted a picture of me and Bert on the yahoo site.

It is a cold, chilly night here in gloomy MA.... I want to put the heat on to take the chill out but I refuse to do it this early. I do not like the cold weather anymore.........

Wow!! Congrats on your November interview. You didn't have to wait long at all. I know it must of felt like a life time. All the best :D

Tahnks I'll go back and check on it tommorrow.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

01-06-2012-Case Number

02-21-2012-Medical

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Welcome Sonshyne!!! Yep, you should set up an account with USCIS and you can check your status using the "WAC" Number that you recived on your NOA1 (receipt letter). Since you are submitting through California, I am afraid to say that have a bit of a wait....probably 2-3 months before you get your approval......stay patient and have your fiancee start getting all of the things ready for the next step...

Bellygirl- follow Shauna's suggestions. He can drop off the DS230 at the embassy without doing anything else. He pays at the paymaster location anytime before the interview. If you have not completed the DS230 fir him, maybe you can complete it on line and e-mail him a copy. We used the DHL office for Duane to receive e-mails from me since he did not have a computer. For a small fee, they allowed him to get an e-mail and they printed the forms for him. All he had to do was sign it. It was far less complicated than trying to go over it while on the phone!!! URGH!!! :no:

The police clearance is $2000 JA and he should order it NOW.....it take about 1 week to receive it on a rush basisi. The no-impediment is $5000 JA and can be received at the Registrar General Office. It take 2 weeks to get a "rush" copy. The birth cert was about $2000 JA (I think) for a rush copy.......

The passport can be ordered now but it takes a while so he should get on that ASAP!!!!!

Doodle- you need to e-mail Kelly for Orlando hotel suggestions........ :whistle::whistle:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline
The passport can be ordered now but it takes a while so he should get on that ASAP!!!!!

Yes Kim is right the passport takes 4 months to get. :yes:

Best wishes to Kelly and Craig as they get married on Monday! (F)(L)(F)(L)

Ditto All the best

One Luv (L)

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Yes Kim is right the passport takes 4 months to get. :yes:

Best wishes to Kelly and Craig as they get married on Monday! (F)(L)(F)(L)

Ditto All the best

One Luv (L)

no it does not u can get it 7 working days for abt $6000 at ne of the express services in ne town in ja

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.