Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Well I got my interview date on friday!! it's March 13th!!!.... I tried a million times and the calls would never get through to the immigration assistance.. So after i got into the Immigrant visa section I just pressed 0.... and then I was able to speak to someone.. I'm so happy i finally have a date.. I can stop calling and being angry over ignored emails...

good luck to everyone and just hold on...

even now my journey is still not over but soon

cam

:dance::dance: CONGRADS :dance::dance:

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

good evening everyone....

well mike and i welcomed a new member to our family today.....a guinea pig....hehe...it is SSOO cute....mike wasn't too sure but when we saw this likkle who is orange and black he said ok.....then we got home set up his new digs and a hour later mike says.....can we get another one i love this little guy...haha just tttoo cute!!!

hope everyone is staying warm!!!!

Timeline

my husband jus went back home after spending a week here and i getting depressed can someone help me

Met at a wedding Jan 22 2000

engaged August 22 2005

married January 18 2006

filed i-130 march 7 2006

medical Febuary 20 2007

interview march 6 2007 approved

waiting for airpack to deliver my visa

MARCH 9 RECEIVE VISA IN HAND

US entry March 17 2007

received ssn card on March 24

Remove conditions Mar 16 2009

received email stating i was approved July13 2009

recieved notice in mail and 10 year green card July20 2009

Husbands love your wives as Christ loves the Church,Wives submit yourself unto your own husband.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
my husband jus went back home after spending a week here and i getting depressed can someone help me

I am so sorry that you are depressed. What happened? He cant do that and come back, can he? What are you going to do? :unsure:

Abbreviated Time Line

4/06 * Started the process with Vermont

6/06 * Get approved in US

8/06 * Found out from Embassy our package #3 is lost in the mail (one month),

Ricardo drives to Kingston to pick up duplicate (before you needed appointment to do so)

9/06 * Finally reach the embassy by phone and told- no date for interview until November

10/06 * Receive package and date for INTERVIEW November 9, 2006

11/06 * Ricardo waits too long to get police report -- we cant do our interview

12/06-1/29 *** We wait for our new interview date while the embassy moves and

re-organizes???

1/29/06 * NEW INTERVIEW DATE 2/27/07

Messed up the 156 Got turned away at first window, no interview

3/1/06 ** THIRD INTERVIEW DATE 3/27/07

3/27/07 !!!!!!!VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!

4/10/07 * Ricardo picked up VISA at Montego Bay Airpack

4/22/07 ***Ricardo is here!! Pinch me so I know I am not dreaming!!!!!

7/6/07 ** We are married (waited almost full 90 days).

7/14/07 * Mailed out AOS

7/30/07 * Received NOA's for EAD and AOS dated 7/25/07 and Biometrics appt. 8/17/07

10/3/07 * Received EAD card in the mail dated 9/25

12/18/07 * Case transferred to California Service Center

03/07/08 * Received Welcome Letter

03/11/08 * GREEN CARD arrives in Mail (Done for two years)

Timeline

I am so sorry that you are depressed. What happened? He cant do that and come back, can he? What are you going to do? :unsure:

because the embassy said they will schedule an interview for february or march he is not planning on coming back until i have gotten through. but with the kingston embassy nothing is sure.

engaged August 22 2005

married January 18 2006

filed i-130 march 7 2006

medical Febuary 20 2007

US entry March 17 2007

Husbands love your wives as Christ loves the Church,Wives submit yourself unto your own husband.

Timeline

because the embassy said they will schedule an interview for february or march he is not planning on coming back until i have gotten through. but with the kingston embassy nothing is sure.

Now I understand. YOU are Jamaican and he is from somewhere else. Sorry for he mix up. Good Luck.

Abbreviated Time Line

4/06 * Started the process with Vermont

6/06 * Get approved in US

8/06 * Found out from Embassy our package #3 is lost in the mail (one month),

Ricardo drives to Kingston to pick up duplicate (before you needed appointment to do so)

9/06 * Finally reach the embassy by phone and told- no date for interview until November

10/06 * Receive package and date for INTERVIEW November 9, 2006

11/06 * Ricardo waits too long to get police report -- we cant do our interview

12/06-1/29 *** We wait for our new interview date while the embassy moves and

re-organizes???

1/29/06 * NEW INTERVIEW DATE 2/27/07

Messed up the 156 Got turned away at first window, no interview

3/1/06 ** THIRD INTERVIEW DATE 3/27/07

3/27/07 !!!!!!!VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!

4/10/07 * Ricardo picked up VISA at Montego Bay Airpack

4/22/07 ***Ricardo is here!! Pinch me so I know I am not dreaming!!!!!

7/6/07 ** We are married (waited almost full 90 days).

7/14/07 * Mailed out AOS

7/30/07 * Received NOA's for EAD and AOS dated 7/25/07 and Biometrics appt. 8/17/07

10/3/07 * Received EAD card in the mail dated 9/25

12/18/07 * Case transferred to California Service Center

03/07/08 * Received Welcome Letter

03/11/08 * GREEN CARD arrives in Mail (Done for two years)

Timeline
Well I got my interview date on friday!! it's March 13th!!!.... I tried a million times and the calls would never get through to the immigration assistance.. So after i got into the Immigrant visa section I just pressed 0.... and then I was able to speak to someone.. I'm so happy i finally have a date.. I can stop calling and being angry over ignored emails...

cam

Cam,

Congratulations!!!

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Hang in there you don't have to long of a wait. Do extra activites to keep it off your mind. That's what helped me and knowing we will be together in 3 months. Go out with friends and have him call you everyday.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Lovely Jodie I won't be attending the interview in Kingston with my husband. I have prepared him with all paperwork and documents 3 folders full of items. Make sure he mails you all the work he has done on your case and information that will help you. Tell him to label everything so you will know where to find it if they ask for it.

well mike and i welcomed a new member to our family today.....a guinea pig....hehe...it is SSOO cute....mike wasn't too sure but when we saw this likkle who is orange and black he said ok.....then we got home set up his new digs and a hour later mike says.....can we get another one i love this little guy...haha just tttoo cute!!!

Shauna a guinea big oh how adorable. I am glad things are going well with you guys. Is the family thing getting any better? :star:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

WEll, it is time to head off too the bears stadium and freeze!! I so hope they win this is the best shot we have had in over 20 years. I can't wait to see all the men hug each other at the end of the game again if they win its so cute. The only time you will see manily men hug :lol: !!!

New Orleans 20 Bears 23!!

Go Bears!! Last time to tailgate for the season :angry:

Have a great Sunday everyone!!

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

cam

:dance::dance: CONGRADS :dance::dance:

Ditto....congrats :thumbs:

Timeline

Lovely Jodie I won't be attending the interview in Kingston with my husband. I have prepared him with all paperwork and documents 3 folders full of items. Make sure he mails you all the work he has done on your case and information that will help you. Tell him to label everything so you will know where to find it if they ask for it.

what do you mean by all the work he has done on my case

engaged August 22 2005

married January 18 2006

filed i-130 march 7 2006

medical Febuary 20 2007

US entry March 17 2007

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shauna a guinea big oh how adorable. I am glad things are going well with you guys. Is the family thing getting any better? :star:

my parents LOVE him which is so great....because they weren't thrilled at all about him being with me....but they just love him...my siter and brother in-law don't get him(meaning the culture ect..) so they are having a hard time getting used to him...which sucks but i told them if you want to get to know him ask him thinks about JA and stuff like that...but they won't so we shall see.....

since the eagles are out go bears...... ;)

Timeline

sonshyne you and i were at the embassy on the same day. we picked up the packet 3 which was a duplicate and dropped off the ds230

YOU GUYS!!! MARCH 13TH IS OUR INTERVIEW DATE!! I got through after the phone ringing for 13 minutes. Yall hang in there they will eventually patch you through. I was hoping for Feb, but will take what I can get. Good luck.

Congrads Texas :dance::dance: Now it's time for last minute preperations :thumbs::dance:

JULY 2005 - WE MET

APRIL 25, 2006- I29F SENT

MAY 5, 2006 - RFE RECEIVED

AUG 3, 2006 - RFE2 RECEIVED

AUG 8, 2006 - SENT RFE BACK TO NVC

SEPT 29, 2006 - NOA 2 RECEIVED (APPROVED)

SEPT 2006 - WAITING FOR NEXT STEP

OCT 24, 2006- STILL WAITING.............

C'MON YOU GUYS, A CHRISTMAS INTERVIEW WOULD BE NICE.....

NOV 1, 2006 - SEAN RECEIVED PACKET #3 (THANK GOD FOR MAIL...EVEN SNAIL MAIL)

NOV 15 2006- PREPARING TO TURN IN DS230 IN KINGSTON

JAN 18, 2007 TURNED IN DS230

TOLD TO EXPECT MAIL IN MARCH.

FEB 20, 2007 RECEIVED MAIL OF

MARCH 27,2007 INTERVIEW DATE

APR 27, 2007 BRING IN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

(PRAY THAT HE IS APPROVED)

HE WAS GIVEN INCORRECT DATE!!!!!

MAY 15, 2007 HOPEFULLY THIS IS FINAL APPROVAL

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED

JUNE 17 2007 FINALLY RECEIVED VISA

AUGUST 3, 2007 FLEW INTO JFK NY

AINT LONG AS IT HAS BEEN.....

STILL SAVING MONEY UP TO FILE AOS.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.