Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
LMAO @ asian girl hitting on you! Was that your first time in SF?

In Oakland, or the caribbean clubs, none of that would have happened.

Yeah it was my first time. Girl she kissed me on the check. It was weard. D was off dancing, and had been doing so for about three hours, :wacko: so I went to have a seat,I 'm tired as heck. After a series of questions, I guess she sould tell I wansn't insterested...I don't know maybe she was just being friendly... but as she said good buy, I went for the hand shake, she went for a hug and kissed me on the cheek. I was like what just happened here. :blink:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wagwan Yardies,

Nuttun!!!! Welcome!!!!

Just Thanking God for the New Year.

I am so thankful for first year. Our Anniversay is Next month!!!! I cannot believe it. The Lord has been so good to us. I feel as though we were just married yesterday, It's wonderful to be married to your bestfriend and to have the love feel as srong as it was when we first met. :blush: Okay I'll stop now with all the gushy stuff!!!

We will be sharing our first anniversary next month as well (17th)...girl go ahead and share it - always give thanks for your blessings! I feel the same way as you :luv:

Everything!!

The fear, doubt, panic, loss of control, paperwork, USCIS, NVC, DHL, Embassy, Airpak.....you name it....it was all frustrating and nerve-wracking. So many times I didn't think I would make it.....but we did and he's here with me -- farting and burping all over the house :lol: :lol:

You are sooooo damn funny!!!!!!!! AFTER HE TRAVEL DAY FROM HELL YESTERDAY. I NEEDED THAT LAUGH :lol::lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAREVERYONE!!!!!

Happy new year and welcome back (F)

Denden - My apologies - Internet has been down, we're preparing to move this upcoming Saturday and hubby has been working mad hours the past few weeks :blush: I hope we have another chance to link when life isn't so hectic

No proplem mon!!!! I thought about you while we brought the new Year in at a place called Club six in San Frans.

How you like Club Six? There is another spot that does solely reggae every Sat night but because of our crazy schedules we didn't even attempt to go out. We stayed at home and packed :(

It was Okay. They broke up four or five fights. :wacko: Some Asian girl tried to pick me up. Lots of Gays.

I went to a Caribbean night last Friday and two girls tried to pick me up :o Damien could not stop laughing.....boy, was I upset.

This Sunday is our 2nd year anniversary (L) I love that man.....never been happier (F)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone here signed prenups? If so, why?

How about considered a prenup?

No not I , if I was loaded, I would have. :yes:

:lol:

I didn't do (or consider) a prenup either...

How soon do they book your medical appointments. I mean do they get you in within a week? Are they backlogged?

ps.

Happy Birthday Wishes.

Our medical was booked exactly one week before the interview

Thanks Texas :)

Yeah it was my first time. Girl she kissed me on the check. It was weard. D was off dancing, and had been doing so for about three hours, :wacko: so I went to have a seat,I 'm tired as heck. After a series of questions, I guess she sould tell I wansn't insterested...I don't know maybe she was just being friendly... but as she said good buy, I went for the hand shake, she went for a hug and kissed me on the cheek. I was like what just happened here. :blink:

Guuurrllll you shoulda gi har wan rassclaat bax

she must have known you were a "tourist" LMAO

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Anyone here signed prenups? If so, why?

How about considered a prenup?

No not I , if I was loaded, I would have. :yes:

:lol:

I didn't do (or consider) a prenup either...

How soon do they book your medical appointments. I mean do they get you in within a week? Are they backlogged?

ps.

Happy Birthday Wishes.

Our medical was booked exactly one week before the interview

Thanks Texas :)

Guuurrllll you shoulda gi har wan rassclaat bax

she must have known you were a "tourist" LMAO

:lol::lol:

Timeline
Wagwan Yardies,

Nuttun!!!! Welcome!!!!

Just Thanking God for the New Year.

I am so thankful for first year. Our Anniversay is Next month!!!! I cannot believe it. The Lord has been so good to us. I feel as though we were just married yesterday, It's wonderful to be married to your bestfriend and to have the love feel as srong as it was when we first met. :blush: Okay I'll stop now with all the gushy stuff!!!

We will be sharing our first anniversary next month as well (17th)...girl go ahead and share it - always give thanks for your blessings! I feel the same way as you :luv:

Everything!!

The fear, doubt, panic, loss of control, paperwork, USCIS, NVC, DHL, Embassy, Airpak.....you name it....it was all frustrating and nerve-wracking. So many times I didn't think I would make it.....but we did and he's here with me -- farting and burping all over the house :lol: :lol:

You are sooooo damn funny!!!!!!!! AFTER HE TRAVEL DAY FROM HELL YESTERDAY. I NEEDED THAT LAUGH :lol::lol:

HAPPY NEW YEAREVERYONE!!!!!

Happy new year and welcome back (F)

Denden - My apologies - Internet has been down, we're preparing to move this upcoming Saturday and hubby has been working mad hours the past few weeks :blush: I hope we have another chance to link when life isn't so hectic

No proplem mon!!!! I thought about you while we brought the new Year in at a place called Club six in San Frans.

How you like Club Six? There is another spot that does solely reggae every Sat night but because of our crazy schedules we didn't even attempt to go out. We stayed at home and packed :(

It was Okay. They broke up four or five fights. :wacko: Some Asian girl tried to pick me up. Lots of Gays.

I went to a Caribbean night last Friday and two girls tried to pick me up :o Damien could not stop laughing.....boy, was I upset.

This Sunday is our 2nd year anniversary (L) I love that man.....never been happier (F)

Happy 2nd anniversary (L)

Wait...in the caribbean club these girls tried? kissteet and :lol: @ Damian

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Question: I just read some old pages and someone said that their fiance was denied because of past drug(weed) history. Im I stupid or do they really check for ganja? If so we aint getting our visa :wacko: :wacko: If anyone is willing to share I would appreciate it. :help:

:o GET CLEAN AND GET CLEAN NOW!!!!! and NEVER NEVER Admit to use of GANJA!!!! When is your interview??

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Happy friday everyone!!

Jonesie Happy Birthday :dance::dance:

Texas Bound I read the link you sent.... One more question... What info does he need to take to get a police record?? I see they are asking for info from the embassy... he doesn't have anything from them yet :wacko::wacko: As for the fee receipt... You don't pay the fee there???

Ladies I know I've asked a lot of questions in the last few days :blink::whistle: Thanks for the help, you guys are a blessing to me.

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy 2nd anniversary (L)

Wait...in the caribbean club these girls tried? kissteet and :lol: @ Damian

Yeah, I think the freaks were really out Friday night. I was laughing at him first because some girl hit him on the butt :huh:

Oh SH***T thanks for the info. But is too late. He already had the medical and our next appointment is supposed to be next month. I feel so stupid. I had no idea. I will keep you posted. Thanks for he help. :(:o

Lord Jesus. :blush: I'm sorry.

Probably not a good idea to chat about someone when said person (me) can actually see what you wrote.

I stand by what I said. I have looked through this site many times and still stand by my previous statements. I did not find this site as useful as others have expressed. Things that were said on here are the opposite of what we experienced.

:lol: You waited THREE months to come back on here and respond to what she said??? :rolleyes: I don't think it was meant to be any kind of secret that you weren't supposed to see. It is hard for me to believe (and I'm not the only one) that you did not find this site useful. This is the ONLY site I used through-out my entire process and I got everything right the first time. Sorry you didn't find what you were looking for. I'm sure the other 30 or so Yardie members will disagree with you! :P

What exactly did you find on this site that was the opposite of what you experienced?

I agree :thumbs: I read a post on the AOS thread yesterday where Jomo wrote they paid for the work permit before getting married :wacko: . Most people on this site knows that is a no-no and waste of money. This site is extremely helpful.

Ditto. :whistle:

Timeline
Happy friday everyone!!

Texas Bound I read the link you sent.... One more question... What info does he need to take to get a police record?? I see they are asking for info from the embassy... he doesn't have anything from them yet :wacko::wacko: As for the fee receipt... You don't pay the fee there???

Ladies I know I've asked a lot of questions in the last few days :blink::whistle: Thanks for the help, you guys are a blessing to me.

You need passport pictures (my husband was told his needed to be certified???) and ID...if I'm missing something someone please add it in!

Edited by Jonesie

K-1 and AOS

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

"Texas Bound I read the link you sent.... One more question... What info does he need to take to get a police record?? I see they are asking for info from the embassy... he doesn't have anything from them yet :wacko::wacko: As for the fee receipt... You don't pay the fee there???"

Hi,

I applied for my police record 2 months ago. I had to go to the Oxford Road office to pay the fee (express) and show my passport and 2 photos which did not need to be certified by anyone. Then I went downtown and got fingerprinted taking my passport, photos and receipt with me. I returned within 3 working days to collect the report (in duplicate). The embassy only took the original copy from me - which I had to sign.

Hope this helps,

Mars

From a little cottage in Negril all the way to Vermont.[br].png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy friday everyone!!

Hey Sonshyne, I just got through to the Embassy in Kingston. Man I called a few times then no answer. But the 3rd time I called & just waited. I let the phone ring & ring. I got through in 4 minutes. They did confirm receipt of the DS230. They would not let me schedule an appt. to pick up the next Packet (4). She did say that they were done scheduling for January & were scheduling for Feb-Apr. She kept saying that she didnt know when they would mail the next packet out. So all in all I guess I got one question answered. She was cordial & patient with my questions even though there were not many answers.

This is what he needs to take: a passport, two passport-sized photographs, fee receipt,. Fiance did not take anything from the Embassy with him & they didnt ask for anything. He should just tell them what it is for. He did pay $100 & also did the fingerprints @ the same time (required). Does this help?

08-25-06 Package Sent
Package was redirected to CSC
9-07-06 Recd NOA1
11-14-06 Touch
11-17-06 Touch
11-18-06 Recd Original Birth Cert in mailed
11-18-06 Touch (On Saturday?)
11-20-06 Recd NOA2 in mailbox No emails notices, or website updates @ USCIS, just a perfect letter in mail!!
12-4-06 NVC has packet issued case #
12-6-06 Recd email confirming NOA2 Approval finally.
12-6-06 File in the mail to Embassy per NVC.
12-8-06 Embassy sign for NVC packet
12-18-06 Embassy emails stating Packet 3 in mail to Fiancee.
12-18-06 Embassy provides appt. date & time for Fiancee to pick up Packet 3. Rules have changed.
1-3-07 Embassy receives DS 230
1-19-07 Embassy confirms interview appt. date & time via phone.
1-26-07 Fiancee receives Interview Letter (Packet #4) in the mail. Still no Packet #3
2-20-07 Medical @ Andrews completed
2-15-07 Received Packet #3 in mail

[b]Interview Date: March 13, 2007 9am[/b]
APPROVED 3/13/07
Had to fly back without Fiancee 3/20

PICKED UP VISA @ EMBASSY DAY 22!!!!
Visa Recd-4/4/07
Sweetie enter US 4/5
TEXAS BOUND-TEXAS ARRIVAL 4/11
Fiancee Abandoned 4/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.