Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Timeline
[quote

The way I see it, the issue is with Craig. Kelly is married to him and he has an obligation to her as her husband. The outside party (Mississippi) is what her husband needs to deal with because he's the one that brought her in the middle of their relationship in the first place. If Craig wants Mississippi to stop callin he woulda put her in check, got the numbers changed, etc. a long time ago. It's pointless for Kelly to try and talk to her because Mississippi won't even respond to her (as she pointed out with leaving voicemails, etc. in the past asking her to call back) - and obviously Mississippi has no respect for their marriage or else she wouldn't still be around.

If Craig wants to make his marriage work then he needs to cut all ties with this woman and mean it. There is nothing Kelly can do about their relationship, all she can do is decide to stay in her marriage and try to work things out or kick his rass to the curb.

If it were my husband, I wouldn't deal with the other woman because she owes me nothing. He made the mistake by stepping out the marriage to have an affair (be it emotional or sexual) so he has to deal with it. I'd pray and trust that the Lord guide me to make the right decision.

Many people these days don't respect the bond and commitment of a marriage and you can't force them to do so. I agree that many women these days are disrespectful (in regards to being with married men), but again what is the husband doing to keep these women coming around, calling, flirting, etc.? He has to be giving signals.

I had a moment to finally come up for air..........

We were arguing on Fri Dec 8th, so I picked up the phone and called her (I know her number by heart...sad)...and left a message and said....Hi Kris, this is Kelly, Craig's wife......I just wanted to let you know that I'm kicking him out of the house and he needs money, but I don't have the money at this time and he says that YOU have money.......so if you could call him and help him out, that would be great because he said that YOU would help him.

She called his cell phone on Sunday night about 11:15pm (Craig was right there) and I answered it and she asked if Craig was there and she said is this Kelly and I kindof laughed and said, yes.... and she said I'm calling back like you said to....I said, he's no longer at this number like ...uh oh....do you know where he is? and I said, I have no idea and she said, did he go back and I said, yes, I sent him back. Do you know how to reach him and I said, again, I have no idea!!! and hung up.

Now....I think she's now gone....but, doesn't fix that fact about what's been happening for months and how my feelings are now. He "threatened" again this moring that he was leaving and I'm like.....pleeeease just go and then the whole, I don't have any money..... blah blah blah. I said the ONLY money that I'll be giving to you is for a plane ticket !!!!

I truly know that this is NOT going to work, it's just now getting him OUT of the house !!!!

I am so sorry you're going through this Kelly. I support whatever decision you make. It's unfortunate that you and your son are in this situation now. I don't know the rules for your state or immigration rules in regards to putting him out but you should not have to suffer through this with him in your house :no:

We haven't even touched the AOS process, so according to what I've read and people have sent to me, I'm not responsible at all. Plus if he "runs", than those are HIS consequences and I've told him that I WILL report him....so if HE wants to live "on the run", that's up to him.

We'll be fine. My son doesn't have 98% of what has been going on. I've really become 2 TOTALLY different people, one in front of my son and the BEE-ATCH in front of Craig !!! In front of both....just "happy go lucky" Kelly.

I'm exhausted !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'll be fine and thank you all for your support !!!!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm exhausted !!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I'll be fine and thank you all for your support !!!!
I'm exhausted reading all this....Kelly, I am so sorry this is happening -- I honestly can't even imagine what you are going through.

You know what the right thing to do is because you are living it. I wish you strength and good luck while you make your way through this. Just know, we are all here for you!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kelly good luck with your discussion all the best. Try to keep your spirits up because I know it is difficult and surround yourself with friends and family members who are postive and support your decisions.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Who has all their shopping down. I feel like I am running out of time. My packages need to be bought by next Wednesday ugh!! Shopping is not my favorite thing to do at all.

One more Holiday winter program to go tommorrow and then i get to bake about 200 cookies for some of the students. I am not totally crazy because I could bake 500 cookies for all of them so the lucky ones are the upper grades.

I will be packing my bags Saturday. All my friends in Jamaica are coming out of the wood work will you buy this and that I promise to pay you back. Students who I haven't spoken to like in 4 years crazy. As long as the immigration officer friends give me special privilages at the airport I am a okay with this. Praying I can skip the long line and say is Mr. soo and soo working. Okay like that is going to happen.

Everyone have a goodnight!

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

:help: Okay I want to know if my hubby can go get his police reports now?? Our case should be approved by NVC in 2 to 4 weeks and sent to Kingston. Is their anythng he can do in the mean time why we wait? Any advice would be great.

Thanks everyone :D

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Hello everyone

I can't believe there is less than 2 weeks before Christmas! :goofy: In answer to the question, yes, I have almost all of my x-mas shopping done. I don't really have too many people to buy for though so it doesn't take long.

Jax, I am so jealous that you're going to JA :P I'm not sure when we're going back. Tony doesn't want to go until he has lots of money saved up - he has to buy stuff for EVERYONE when we go (as you all know). The problem is, he hasn't been working that much lately because of the crappy weather. So who knows? That's why we're planning our next trip to some other Caribbean island!! Where we don't know anyone and don't have to buy all kinds of stuff ahead of time!

What is everyone else doing for the holidays?

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Thank u everyone for your thoughts and prayers...the lady at the Embassy told us that his test had come back clean, but because he admitted to the use from a couple of years ago, that was enough for them...I just feel like I'm at a complete loss...I don't even know what I can do, if anything...we would still like to be married--does anyone know if we can get married now, and then just wait? I don't know...my thoughts are rambling right now...I haven't been able to concentrate on anything, eat, or sleep...

This is just crazy!!!!!!! My heart goes out to the two of you. (F)

I think the problem is that the Government has their rules. It sucks but I bet answering "yes" to that question is an automatic denial -- no questions asked. This just breaks my heart.... (F) I can't stop thinking about you.....

That's the crazy thing - they say that if you've EVER smoked weed you get automatically denied - even if you test negative. So what difference does 3 more years make? Does he have to join NA (Narcotics Anonymous) or something similar to prove that he's working on his "problem"? Can they deny him again in 3 years because he admitted already that "yes" once upon a time, he smoked? The whole thing is crazy! <_<

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

:help: Okay I want to know if my hubby can go get his police reports now?? Our case should be approved by NVC in 2 to 4 weeks and sent to Kingston. Is their anythng he can do in the mean time why we wait? Any advice would be great.

Police report good for 1 year so if he gets it now that will be fine.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Hello everyone

I can't believe there is less than 2 weeks before Christmas! :goofy: In answer to the question, yes, I have almost all of my x-mas shopping done. I don't really have too many people to buy for though so it doesn't take long.

Jax, I am so jealous that you're going to JA :P I'm not sure when we're going back. Tony doesn't want to go until he has lots of money saved up - he has to buy stuff for EVERYONE when we go (as you all know). The problem is, he hasn't been working that much lately because of the crappy weather. So who knows? That's why we're planning our next trip to some other Caribbean island!! Where we don't know anyone and don't have to buy all kinds of stuff ahead of time!

What is everyone else doing for the holidays?

I am the cook for Christmas so everyone is coming to my house. The thing is I still don't have a Christmas Tree :rolleyes: . i have bought all the stuff that goes on it but that's it. Verton gets here friday so maybe I will buy one today and we can decorate it over the weekend :wacko: .

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

That's the crazy thing - they say that if you've EVER smoked weed you get automatically denied - even if you test negative. So what difference does 3 more years make? Does he have to join NA (Narcotics Anonymous) or something similar to prove that he's working on his "problem"? Can they deny him again in 3 years because he admitted already that "yes" once upon a time, he smoked? The whole thing is crazy!
That's exactly what I was wondering.....what difference is three years going to make if the test came back negative to begin with....

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Police report is good for six months (i think...been so long since we requested ours). I would get a copy now.

Edited by Jonesie

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

No Christmas shopping for me this year - we're moving the first week on January (which is also my birthday week) so all our "gifts" will be things for the house

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline

I have a K1 and was wondering the samething... What can He do while we wait for the case to be forwarded?? Can he get the Non-impediment, and where does he get it from? Also what things should I be getting together to send to him?

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Timeline

I have a K1 and was wondering the samething... What can He do while we wait for the case to be forwarded?? Can he get the Non-impediment, and where does he get it from? Also what things should I be getting together to send to him?

While he's waiting for the case to be fowarded he can start getting these things: 1) Passport (he should probably do this first because he'll need it to get most of the other stuff, 2) Police record, 3) Certified Birth Certificate, 4) Non-Impediment to Marriage Certificate, and a bunch of passport photos. Some of these things can be expensive so whatever he can start to work on would be great. If you're not planning to be down there for the interview you need to send him: 1) Your tax & W-2 info for the last 3 years, 2) the I-134 Affidavit of Support (notarized), 3) Letter from your employer stating your title, how long you've been an employee, salary, and whether it is a permanent position, 4) Letter from your bank stating your accounts, current balance, and a record of deposits made over the last year, and any paycheck stubs. If he doesn't have access to a computer you're going to have to fill out the DS 156, DS 156K, and DS 157 online for him and then send it to him to sign. Make sure u have 2 copies of these forms. Also any proof of your relationship. I think he can get most of the things from the Registrar Generals (?) office in his area. If not, he cana go to Kingston to get what he needs. If I've left anything out, someone please chime in! Good luck on your journey!

Edited by Belly'sGirl

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

While he's waiting for the case to be fowarded he can start getting these things: 1) Passport (he should probably do this first because he'll need it to get most of the other stuff, 2) Police record, 3) Certified Birth Certificate, 4) Non-Impediment to Marriage Certificate, and a bunch of passport photos. Some of these things can be expensive so whatever he can start to work on would be great. If you're not planning to be down there for the interview you need to send him: 1) Your tax & W-2 info for the last 3 years, 2) the I-134 Affidavit of Support (notarized), 3) Letter from your employer stating your title, how long you've been an employee, salary, and whether it is a permanent position, 4) Letter from your bank stating your accounts, current balance, and a record of deposits made over the last year, and any paycheck stubs. If he doesn't have access to a computer you're going to have to fill out the DS 156, DS 156K, and DS 157 online for him and then send it to him to sign. Make sure u have 2 copies of these forms. Also any proof of your relationship. I think he can get most of the things from the Registrar Generals (?) office in his area. If not, he cana go to Kingston to get what he needs. If I've left anything out, someone please chime in! Good luck on your journey!

Thanks BG!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.