Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

I think you're right.....It sure would have been nice if Eric would have come back on and told us what happened -- "she" did test positive though.....still, that info could help

Edited by Minfay

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Thank u everyone for your thoughts and prayers...the lady at the Embassy told us that his test had come back clean, but because he admitted to the use from a couple of years ago, that was enough for them...I just feel like I'm at a complete loss...I don't even know what I can do, if anything...we would still like to be married--does anyone know if we can get married now, and then just wait? I don't know...my thoughts are rambling right now...I haven't been able to concentrate on anything, eat, or sleep...

I'm so sorry Tamisha (L) Please let me know if you need anything.....

You are in my prayers....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello family.

Kelly - I'm so sorry you are going through this but I wouldn't contact Ms. Mississippi....your problem should be with Craig not her.

Sorry, I don't agree. She knows he's married and yet she calls him at all hours of the night!! Kick her %#@ Kelly! :bonk::diablo::ranting:

:no: Let's not lose our class now Rhonda. It's just not worth it.

What would you do if it was YOUR man? She is half of the problem, like it or not. If these women would quit trying to get involved with MARRIED men, the world would be a much better place <_<

:o No she is not Half the problem. He is all of the problem. If he was any kind of man, He would put her in check and not have her calling Kelly's house in the first damn place. :blink:HE had to give out the number. I know it hurts and I would hate to be in her shoes. But If I were, I wouldn't waste my time calling her. This is a matter of being mature. We are women not little girls. I've been through the little girl S#%#. and at this point in my life, If I were working on my second relationship and seeing how children are envolved. I would toerate no bull#$%. Life is too short ;)

The way I see it, the issue is with Craig. Kelly is married to him and he has an obligation to her as her husband. The outside party (Mississippi) is what her husband needs to deal with because he's the one that brought her in the middle of their relationship in the first place. If Craig wants Mississippi to stop callin he woulda put her in check, got the numbers changed, etc. a long time ago. It's pointless for Kelly to try and talk to her because Mississippi won't even respond to her (as she pointed out with leaving voicemails, etc. in the past asking her to call back) - and obviously Mississippi has no respect for their marriage or else she wouldn't still be around.

If Craig wants to make his marriage work then he needs to cut all ties with this woman and mean it. There is nothing Kelly can do about their relationship, all she can do is decide to stay in her marriage and try to work things out or kick his rass to the curb.

If it were my husband, I wouldn't deal with the other woman because she owes me nothing. He made the mistake by stepping out the marriage to have an affair (be it emotional or sexual) so he has to deal with it. I'd pray and trust that the Lord guide me to make the right decision.

Many people these days don't respect the bond and commitment of a marriage and you can't force them to do so. I agree that many women these days are disrespectful (in regards to being with married men), but again what is the husband doing to keep these women coming around, calling, flirting, etc.? He has to be giving signals.

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hello family.

Kelly - I'm so sorry you are going through this but I wouldn't contact Ms. Mississippi....your problem should be with Craig not her.

Sorry, I don't agree. She knows he's married and yet she calls him at all hours of the night!! Kick her %#@ Kelly! :bonk::diablo::ranting:

What would you do if it was YOUR man? She is half of the problem, like it or not. If these women would quit trying to get involved with MARRIED men, the world would be a much better place <_<

I also agree Rhonda but calling her is not going to do anything. She knows the man is married and obviously don't care. So what is calling going to do???? Absolutely nothing!!! I have learned a long time ago that bickering w/the other woman is useless. If they want to continue messing w/the man then there is nothing you can do. I always say if the man is mine to begin with then he wouldn't do what he did. And if he did then we are not meant for one another so he can go.

Hi all...well, I just want to start out saying that I thank each and every one of you for the help that you have provided along the way for our K-1 journey. As you may know, our interview was on Thursday, and despite our best efforts, the visa was denied--due to his admitted marijuana use from about 2 1/2 years ago...You know, a couple of weeks before the medical I said to him, if they ask you about drugs just say that you've never used them...it seemed fine then...he was like "cool"...but on the day of the medical he said that the doctor kept asking him had he used drugs in the past 3 years, and INSISTED to him that they would test to make sure....now, because I live here, and I guess I just know that weed can't be traced back any further than 30 days or so, I never really thought that that would be an issue...I just assumed that people pretty much knew that, but I guess not...unfortunately, he told them the truth because he was fearful that they would somehow find out and would deny him the visa...and for his honesty we have paid the price....I have never seen a man cry so much before in my life...and I have truly never felt more broken spirited and hopeless...I don't know where to go from here because I just knew that everything was going to work out according to plan...this has been the most devastating experience of my life....I wish everyone up here luck, and please please please heed the medical warnings---THESE PEOPLE ARE SO CANNIVING AND SNEAKY!! This was a hard lesson learned...I'm not sure what other options are available to us...we've talked, and we do both agree wholeheartedly that being together is what matters the most in the world to us...its just knowing what to do next (if there's anything we CAN do) that is the problem...like I said before, thank you for your well wishes!! I will definitely continue to post here and be of any help if I can...the actual interview experience-NO PROBLEM! Everyone have a wonderful evening and a good day at work tomorrow!!

I am so sorry to hear about your denial. I don't think there is much you can do but to file when the ban has been lift.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Thank u everyone for your thoughts and prayers...the lady at the Embassy told us that his test had come back clean, but because he admitted to the use from a couple of years ago, that was enough for them...I just feel like I'm at a complete loss...I don't even know what I can do, if anything...we would still like to be married--does anyone know if we can get married now, and then just wait? I don't know...my thoughts are rambling right now...I haven't been able to concentrate on anything, eat, or sleep...

I'm so sorry Tamisha (L) Please let me know if you need anything.....

You are in my prayers....

Just had a question once you are denied and wait the 3 years do you have to file another K1? The Police report is only good for a year and the Non-impediment of marriage for only six months. Will they have to get all those things over again?

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I AM SOOOOOO SORRY TO HEAR THIS. This is terrible. What doctor did he go to who was such a jerk? No one should sent their fiancee to him. No more business for this quack.

08-25-06 Package Sent
Package was redirected to CSC
9-07-06 Recd NOA1
11-14-06 Touch
11-17-06 Touch
11-18-06 Recd Original Birth Cert in mailed
11-18-06 Touch (On Saturday?)
11-20-06 Recd NOA2 in mailbox No emails notices, or website updates @ USCIS, just a perfect letter in mail!!
12-4-06 NVC has packet issued case #
12-6-06 Recd email confirming NOA2 Approval finally.
12-6-06 File in the mail to Embassy per NVC.
12-8-06 Embassy sign for NVC packet
12-18-06 Embassy emails stating Packet 3 in mail to Fiancee.
12-18-06 Embassy provides appt. date & time for Fiancee to pick up Packet 3. Rules have changed.
1-3-07 Embassy receives DS 230
1-19-07 Embassy confirms interview appt. date & time via phone.
1-26-07 Fiancee receives Interview Letter (Packet #4) in the mail. Still no Packet #3
2-20-07 Medical @ Andrews completed
2-15-07 Received Packet #3 in mail

[b]Interview Date: March 13, 2007 9am[/b]
APPROVED 3/13/07
Had to fly back without Fiancee 3/20

PICKED UP VISA @ EMBASSY DAY 22!!!!
Visa Recd-4/4/07
Sweetie enter US 4/5
TEXAS BOUND-TEXAS ARRIVAL 4/11
Fiancee Abandoned 4/18

Filed: Other Timeline

This is just crazy!!!!!!! My heart goes out to the two of you. (F)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

I think the problem is that the Government has their rules. It sucks but I bet answering "yes" to that question is an automatic denial -- no questions asked. This just breaks my heart.... (F) I can't stop thinking about you.....

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline

I think the problem is that the Government has their rules. It sucks but I bet answering "yes" to that question is an automatic denial -- no questions asked. This just breaks my heart.... (F) I can't stop thinking about you.....

I can't stop thinking about you guys either! My heart is with you guys!

Timeline
Hello family.

:o No she is not Half the problem. He is all of the problem. If he was any kind of man, He would put her in check and not have her calling Kelly's house in the first damn place. :blink:HE had to give out the number. I know it hurts and I would hate to be in her shoes. But If I were, I wouldn't waste my time calling her. This is a matter of being mature. We are women not little girls. I've been through the little girl S#%#. and at this point in my life, If I were working on my second relationship and seeing how children are envolved. I would toerate no bull#$%. Life is too short ;)

The way I see it, the issue is with Craig. Kelly is married to him and he has an obligation to her as her husband. The outside party (Mississippi) is what her husband needs to deal with because he's the one that brought her in the middle of their relationship in the first place. If Craig wants Mississippi to stop callin he woulda put her in check, got the numbers changed, etc. a long time ago. It's pointless for Kelly to try and talk to her because Mississippi won't even respond to her (as she pointed out with leaving voicemails, etc. in the past asking her to call back) - and obviously Mississippi has no respect for their marriage or else she wouldn't still be around.

If Craig wants to make his marriage work then he needs to cut all ties with this woman and mean it. There is nothing Kelly can do about their relationship, all she can do is decide to stay in her marriage and try to work things out or kick his rass to the curb.

If it were my husband, I wouldn't deal with the other woman because she owes me nothing. He made the mistake by stepping out the marriage to have an affair (be it emotional or sexual) so he has to deal with it. I'd pray and trust that the Lord guide me to make the right decision.

Many people these days don't respect the bond and commitment of a marriage and you can't force them to do so. I agree that many women these days are disrespectful (in regards to being with married men), but again what is the husband doing to keep these women coming around, calling, flirting, etc.? He has to be giving signals.

I had a moment to finally come up for air..........

We were arguing on Fri Dec 8th, so I picked up the phone and called her (I know her number by heart...sad)...and left a message and said....Hi Kris, this is Kelly, Craig's wife......I just wanted to let you know that I'm kicking him out of the house and he needs money, but I don't have the money at this time and he says that YOU have money.......so if you could call him and help him out, that would be great because he said that YOU would help him.

She called his cell phone on Sunday night about 11:15pm (Craig was right there) and I answered it and she asked if Craig was there and she said is this Kelly and I kindof laughed and said, yes.... and she said I'm calling back like you said to....I said, he's no longer at this number like ...uh oh....do you know where he is? and I said, I have no idea and she said, did he go back and I said, yes, I sent him back. Do you know how to reach him and I said, again, I have no idea!!! and hung up.

Now....I think she's now gone....but, doesn't fix that fact about what's been happening for months and how my feelings are now. He "threatened" again this moring that he was leaving and I'm like.....pleeeease just go and then the whole, I don't have any money..... blah blah blah. I said the ONLY money that I'll be giving to you is for a plane ticket !!!!

I truly know that this is NOT going to work, it's just now getting him OUT of the house !!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[quote

I had a moment to finally come up for air..........

We were arguing on Fri Dec 8th, so I picked up the phone and called her (I know her number by heart...sad)...and left a message and said....Hi Kris, this is Kelly, Craig's wife......I just wanted to let you know that I'm kicking him out of the house and he needs money, but I don't have the money at this time and he says that YOU have money.......so if you could call him and help him out, that would be great because he said that YOU would help him.

She called his cell phone on Sunday night about 11:15pm (Craig was right there) and I answered it and she asked if Craig was there and she said is this Kelly and I kindof laughed and said, yes.... and she said I'm calling back like you said to....I said, he's no longer at this number like ...uh oh....do you know where he is? and I said, I have no idea and she said, did he go back and I said, yes, I sent him back. Do you know how to reach him and I said, again, I have no idea!!! and hung up.

Now....I think she's now gone....but, doesn't fix that fact about what's been happening for months and how my feelings are now. He "threatened" again this moring that he was leaving and I'm like.....pleeeease just go and then the whole, I don't have any money..... blah blah blah. I said the ONLY money that I'll be giving to you is for a plane ticket !!!!

I truly know that this is NOT going to work, it's just now getting him OUT of the house !!!!

I am so sorry you're going through this Kelly. I support whatever decision you make. It's unfortunate that you and your son are in this situation now. I don't know the rules for your state or immigration rules in regards to putting him out but you should not have to suffer through this with him in your house :no:

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

[font="Arial Black"]GROUP HUG FOR BELLY'S GIRL[/font]

Hi all...well, I just want to start out saying that I thank each and every one of you for the help that you have provided along the way for our K-1 journey. As you may know, our interview was on Thursday, and despite our best efforts, the visa was denied--due to his admitted marijuana use from about 2 1/2 years ago...You know, a couple of weeks before the medical I said to him, if they ask you about drugs just say that you've never used them...it seemed fine then...he was like "cool"...but on the day of the medical he said that the doctor kept asking him had he used drugs in the past 3 years, and INSISTED to him that they would test to make sure....now, because I live here, and I guess I just know that weed can't be traced back any further than 30 days or so, I never really thought that that would be an issue...I just assumed that people pretty much knew that, but I guess not...unfortunately, he told them the truth because he was fearful that they would somehow find out and would deny him the visa...and for his honesty we have paid the price....I have never seen a man cry so much before in my life...and I have truly never felt more broken spirited and hopeless...I don't know where to go from here because I just knew that everything was going to work out according to plan...this has been the most devastating experience of my life....I wish everyone up here luck, and please please please heed the medical warnings---THESE PEOPLE ARE SO CANNIVING AND SNEAKY!! This was a hard lesson learned...I'm not sure what other options are available to us...we've talked, and we do both agree wholeheartedly that being together is what matters the most in the world to us...its just knowing what to do next (if there's anything we CAN do) that is the problem...like I said before, thank you for your well wishes!! I will definitely continue to post here and be of any help if I can...the actual interview experience-NO PROBLEM! Everyone have a wonderful evening and a good day at work tomorrow!!

OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you both (F)

JULY 2005 - WE MET

APRIL 25, 2006- I29F SENT

MAY 5, 2006 - RFE RECEIVED

AUG 3, 2006 - RFE2 RECEIVED

AUG 8, 2006 - SENT RFE BACK TO NVC

SEPT 29, 2006 - NOA 2 RECEIVED (APPROVED)

SEPT 2006 - WAITING FOR NEXT STEP

OCT 24, 2006- STILL WAITING.............

C'MON YOU GUYS, A CHRISTMAS INTERVIEW WOULD BE NICE.....

NOV 1, 2006 - SEAN RECEIVED PACKET #3 (THANK GOD FOR MAIL...EVEN SNAIL MAIL)

NOV 15 2006- PREPARING TO TURN IN DS230 IN KINGSTON

JAN 18, 2007 TURNED IN DS230

TOLD TO EXPECT MAIL IN MARCH.

FEB 20, 2007 RECEIVED MAIL OF

MARCH 27,2007 INTERVIEW DATE

APR 27, 2007 BRING IN AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT

(PRAY THAT HE IS APPROVED)

HE WAS GIVEN INCORRECT DATE!!!!!

MAY 15, 2007 HOPEFULLY THIS IS FINAL APPROVAL

WE HAVE BEEN APPROVED

JUNE 17 2007 FINALLY RECEIVED VISA

AUGUST 3, 2007 FLEW INTO JFK NY

AINT LONG AS IT HAS BEEN.....

STILL SAVING MONEY UP TO FILE AOS.

Filed: Timeline

My heart goes out to all who started their journey with joy and hope and who have experienced despair, disappointment or disaster in the visa process or in their relationship. I hope that you can find the strength to go on and peace to mind.

Michele (F)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
[font="Arial Black"]GROUP HUG FOR BELLY'S GIRL[/font]

OMG!!! I am so sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you both (F)

Hugs from the heart

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.