Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have never gone to JA and done the touristy stay in a resort thing so that is what I would like to do......I also might like to experience Hedonism...j/k :innocent: Honestly I don't know if I could EVER go there :no:

I was there for one night with Tony. It was lots of fun and awesome - I'd LOVE to go there again. That's all I'm saying :devil:

WOW NOT JAMIE :lol: I couldn't believe my eyes :yes::lol: I missed that yesterday. D would never, ever go there. You have to hear his story about all the women sitting at the pool bar with no undies on, and the men coming by one by one doing you know what to each of them :hehe: He would never have it :no:

I think I would go just to see what all the hype is about but there is no way in hell Andre would go. He made me look the other way whenever we passed just in case we could see something through all the bush and high walls :wacko: He told me he would never live it down if his buddies in JA knew he went there.

:lol: My hubby is waiting to see if he gets a job at Hedonism II in Negril this Saturday. He could have the one at Hedonism III at Ochio but he doesn't want to live in Ochio. I told him neither so he doesn't have to move because he will becoming up in a few months. He laughed and said he could take me in to see what really goes on. I prefer going to sandals to watch him play. I had a friend go to hedonism and the stories were to much to handle. Well the job pays better than Sandals so we will see silly rabbit.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline
As you can tell there is 3 hours til I have to leave for work and I am so bored. Where is everyone :(

Well at 12:57 pm I was putting on a Christmas Program but technically anymore you can't call it Christmas so a Holiday Program. One down and one more to go. I can't wait for school to be out and winter vaction to start.

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN !!!!!!! Just recieved a call AirPAc will deliver at 4 pm.

Wonderful news!!! When will he be flying here?

Verton will be here 12/15/2006 MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME :devil: .

Congratulations enjoy your Christmas together and the New Years! All the best and lots of happiness.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Hey everybody, I have a 3 day weekend since I'm taking Monday as a vacation day :dance: Monday is our 2 yr. Anniversary!! :wub: We're going down to Ohio to an indoor waterpark / hotel for Saturday night. I probably won't be back on-line until late Monday night. Everyone have a good weekend.

Congratulations on your 2 yr. anniversary.

Have a fun weekend and play safe.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Good morning all! It has been way too long since I've dropped in and said hello...I have been in major limbo for the past 2 months and it has been hard on me and the relationship to say the least.

The good news is that we are finally flying his daughter here on sunday and we are going to good ole' Disney World. Everything is booked, we fly to Orlando tomorrow and she comes in on Sunday. With everything that has been going on its been harrd to get excited but I know it will be a blast once we get there.

I hope everyone is happy and safe and has great holidays. I'll check in again maybe with a pic after the trip.

Love always,

D (F)

Great hearing from you Doodle. Enjoy your trip to Orlando. Tell us how it goes when you get back :)! Safe travels.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
UNBELIEVABLE !!!

TGIF !!!

@ss + Curb = Craig

The sooner the better :yes:

This comment is funny even though its not a laughing situation.

See I am the kind of person who wouldn't let a person who disrespects me even to stay in my house. I would of found him the nearst shelter and took him there. Then I would of changed all my locks on my house. Even if he was from here or wasn't. I don't deal with disrespect at all. I would of found him a shopping cart too so on cold days he could walk around with all his stuff in the cold. My hubby knows that I can be bitchy at times but knows not to disrespect me. Have I done this before yes. I kicked one person off on their bike and sent them packing.

I hope things get better for you. No one deserves to go through what you have and I am figuring out the whole cost of immigration visa thing and it aint cheap.

One (L)

Jax

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Thanks Anna and Michele for the get better post. I am going to rest my voice this weekend. One of my students was so cute his like you know Mrs. B do you have a computer and the internet and I said yes. He said look up some ways on how to save your voice. How you going to teach us to sing next week. There has to be a way on their to get your voice back and if you don't look up sign langugage and learn some so you can talk that way. 4th grades oh my...

I should be better hopefully if I don't talk this weekend and stay in bed. That is hard for me to do. If all else fails I can take a sick day next Thursday and Friday when all of this Winter Program stuff is over with.

I hate loosing my voice. But I loose it almost every year with being a vocal music teacher.

Everyone have a good weekend I am just staying at home booo :angry:

And I need to get that bell dancing out of mind its scaring me into weird dreams :lol:

Good night!

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
UNBELIEVABLE !!!

TGIF !!!

@ss + Curb = Craig

See I am the kind of person who wouldn't let a person who disrespects me even to stay in my house. I would of found him the nearst shelter and took him there. Then I would of changed all my locks on my house. Even if he was from here or wasn't. I don't deal with disrespect at all. I would of found him a shopping cart too so on cold days he could walk around with all his stuff in the cold. My hubby knows that I can be bitchy at times but knows not to disrespect me. Have I done this before yes. I kicked one person off on their bike and sent them packing.

I hope things get better for you. No one deserves to go through what you have and I am figuring out the whole cost of immigration visa thing and it aint cheap.

One (L)

Jax

Just a note of clarification...whether or not it is actually needed...

I agree this is not a laughing situation. I put it in those simple and clear terms because that is how I would be feeling right now. I am sure that Kelly has been through 10 times more than we can imagine and I would be at my wits end if I was her...and I think she is. All the talk in the world is great but clearly action is needed in this situation. Just my $0.02.

Timeline
UNBELIEVABLE !!!

TGIF !!!

@ss + Curb = Craig

One (L)

Jax

I agree this is not a laughing situation. I put it in those simple and clear terms because that is how I would be feeling right now. I am sure that Kelly has been through 10 times more than we can imagine and I would be at my wits end if I was her...and I think she is. All the talk in the world is great but clearly action is needed in this situation. Just my $0.02.

I just meant your comment was funny. I knew what it meant.

Then I added my 2cents at the bottom.

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
UNBELIEVABLE !!!

TGIF !!!

@ss + Curb = Craig

One (L)

Jax

I just meant your comment was funny. I knew what it meant.

Then I added my 2cents at the bottom.

That's what I thought...but I thought I better cover my bases :thumbs:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:blink: Well, today is finally the day. George's flight leaves MoBay at 8:50 this morning, connects in Newark, and arrives in Rochester at 5:00 this afternoon. I'm so nervous! I just keep obsessively cleaning the house. Whatever happens after today, I am so grateful for the information and support of all of you. I know I shouldn't complain about the process--I mailed the petition on September 1st, and he's arriving today--but this has been the most stressful 3 and half months of my life I think, worse than having breast cancer. Trying to build a life with someone while you shout over a lousy overseas connection into a cell phone, taking out the same photos to look at over and over, laying in bed at night and wondering, how long Lord, how long? hoping your kids will accept him, and that he'll feel the same about them. Well--the whole thing has been quite a ride! I'm gonna stay busy and wash a chicken to make brown stew. THank you, VJ friends.

Ann (and soon, George)

Filed: Timeline
:blink: Well, today is finally the day. George's flight leaves MoBay at 8:50 this morning, connects in Newark, and arrives in Rochester at 5:00 this afternoon. I'm so nervous! I just keep obsessively cleaning the house. Whatever happens after today, I am so grateful for the information and support of all of you. I know I shouldn't complain about the process--I mailed the petition on September 1st, and he's arriving today--but this has been the most stressful 3 and half months of my life I think, worse than having breast cancer. Trying to build a life with someone while you shout over a lousy overseas connection into a cell phone, taking out the same photos to look at over and over, laying in bed at night and wondering, how long Lord, how long? hoping your kids will accept him, and that he'll feel the same about them. Well--the whole thing has been quite a ride! I'm gonna stay busy and wash a chicken to make brown stew. THank you, VJ friends.

Ann (and soon, George)

:D

I am so happy for you Ann and George!!

Jamie-we knew what you meant girl. Kelly has asked for honest opinions and she knows the personalities of many of us that have been around for a while, so I knew she didn't think we would sugarcoat anything. I think your equation is funny for anyone who fits the formula. I knew that you were not taking Kelly's situation in a light- hearted manner. Most of the time short and sweet(or sour) makes the best statements and has the most impact; rather than long and winded (like me :blush:).

Timeline
Jamie-we knew what you meant girl. Kelly has asked for honest opinions and she knows the personalities of many of us that have been around for a while, so I knew she didn't think we would sugarcoat anything. I think your equation is funny for anyone who fits the formula. I knew that you were not taking Kelly's situation in a light- hearted manner. Most of the time short and sweet(or sour) makes the best statements and has the most impact; rather than long and winded (like me :blush:).

I think what Jamie said is TOTALLY hilarious and I shared it with Craig.....he didn't think it was that fun, but....whatever!!! He made his bed now HE has to lie in it !!

Yes, I'm TOTALLY sick and exhausted of this entire situation, yes I guess I could call the police, yes I could PAY and have the locks changed, yes I could make TOTAL drama in my NOSEY apartment complex by calling the police and get my son WAY upset and yes I could put Craig out in the cold. We don't have shelters in our area like that.....but Craig is NOT a bad guy. He just makes really SH***Y and immature choices. He NEEDS to grow up and be a responsible man, husband and stepfather......."I" canNOT MAKE that happen, he has to learn and grow on his own. Like I've mentioned before, he has TOTALLY changed since he's been here. He's soooooooooo NOT the man that I fell in love with and now, I'm not in love with him. I do love him .....but the feelings are not there anymore.

I ask for others opinions, advice and suggestions ....because I want to hear what everyone says...good, bad or ugly. I am a very strong woman, I keep busy (more than usual) through all of this and I've had an absolutely amazing (you know who you guys are) support system that has helped me !!!! My son does NOT see (or hear) what me and Craig have been going through because he's not in the house when we get into our discussions, etc. When my son is home, Craig has been spending time with him. I did talk with my son the other night and told him that I've asked Craig to leave and told him a likkle bit about what is going on and he said, mommy I haven't said anything to you because I know this is your decision and I know you'll make everything okay in the end. I just LOVE that boy !!!!

Jamie, absolutely no offense taken....I think it was great !!!

We all do NOT live "perfect" lives and if anyone thinks this process was "easy"...or GOING to be easy....living with someone who has never ever traveled out of their 3rd world country is ....well, I don't even know what to say...

I live every day to the fullest. I've been sent down this path for whatever reasons and I'll just keep on truckin B)

Have a great weekend........stay warm!!

Shemanya-let us know who your class went today. I have a dvd and one section has basic belly dancing moves and I will say that it does give you a little self-confidence and remove your inhibitions a bit.

Someone mentioned something about belly dancing if you actually had a belly; well that brings to mind a few years ago when I went to Hawaii-my former husband and I went to a luau and we went to a show where the best hula dancer on all of the islands at the time was a man who weighed over 500 lbs (yes, you read right). Boy could that man move :thumbs:. So go ahead and shake that thang.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.