Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

I am too shy -- wouldn't even do it in the mirror when I was home alone :lol: :lol:[/color]

But Mindy, I'm sure the dogs would love it :lol::innocent:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY ladies I am about to go home and practice this belly dancing thing :dance: Is it okay if you have more than one BELLY :wacko: .?

:lol::lol: LMAO

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

34z0pck.jpg

I hope we wrote enough to satisfy you tonight Rhonda!

Yes :yes: I was just thinking that! I had 5 pages to read since last night!!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Hey everybody, I have a 3 day weekend since I'm taking Monday as a vacation day :dance: Monday is our 2 yr. Anniversary!! :wub: We're going down to Ohio to an indoor waterpark / hotel for Saturday night. I probably won't be back on-line until late Monday night. Everyone have a good weekend.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline
I've been to Jamaica 26x and right now is THE longest stretch in the past 10 yrs that I haven't been there.

Ok, scratch that, Kelly wins hands down :lol: She's got special advantages though!! :P

Well, I would say about 90% of my trips to Jamaica I've had to pay for the same airfare as anyone. Sometimes I receive a travel agent discount, but the other times, as a travel agent I get to "keep" my commission --that the supplier would pay me, so the package is cheaper that way too. My son and I venture 2x a year...his spring break and Thanksgiving. He just said to me the other day, hey...this is the 1st time since I was 5 that I haven't been to Jamaica for a whole year (he just turned 13 this week) !! WE'RE DUE !!!

I've been allllllllllll over the island of Barbados, actually did the entire island in a day. I LOVE it there! My friend that has an apartment there knows eeeeeeeveryone, so we went to some really really cool places.

I've been dying to go back.....but since they changed the passport rule to go to Barbados years ago.......sad to say, I don't have a passport !!! That's going to be part of our (me and my son) Christmas presents this year !!!

Got to....after Jan 23rd.....passports are needed!!!

Good morning all! It has been way too long since I've dropped in and said hello...I have been in major limbo for the past 2 months and it has been hard on me and the relationship to say the least.

The good news is that we are finally flying his daughter here on sunday and we are going to good ole' Disney World. Everything is booked, we fly to Orlando tomorrow and she comes in on Sunday. With everything that has been going on its been harrd to get excited but I know it will be a blast once we get there.

I hope everyone is happy and safe and has great holidays. I'll check in again maybe with a pic after the trip.

Love always,

D (F)

See Profile for K-1, AOS and Removing of Conditions Timelines:

Naturalization (N-400):

NOVEMBER 24, 2008 N-400 in the mail!

NOVEMBER 28, 2008 N-400 Arrives

DECEMBER 4, 2008 Check is Cashed!

DECEMBER 10, 2008 NOA1 Received

DECEMBER 16, 2008 NOA2 Received

JANUARY 6, 2009 Fingerprints

FEBRUARY 26, 2009 Interview date recieved

APRIL 8, 2009 Interview

JUNE 12, 2009 Oath Ceremony

Timeline
Hello family.

Kelly - I'm so sorry you are going through this but I wouldn't contact Ms. Mississippi....your problem should be with Craig not her.

Sorry, I don't agree. She knows he's married and yet she calls him at all hours of the night!! Kick her %#@ Kelly! :bonk::diablo::ranting:

Here's the deal.....I called her back in Sept, cause Craig said....call her if you want to talk to her. He would constantly say she's "a friend"....but at that time calling at 12:30am, 1:43am, 7am....not leave a message ON THE HOME PHONE, she's not a "friend", and I'm not a dummy. So, I called her and left a message for her to call me back, she immediately text msgd Craig's phone (was my pre-paid phone that he was borrowing at the time), tells him to call her ASAP. So I called her ...she didn't answer and I left yet another message....Hi ** this is Kelly, Craig's wife, I would love to talk to you and get to know you since you're one of Craig's FRIENDS, so please give me a call.....you know the number, but let me remind you, it's.....

She NEVER called me back !!!! yeah, surprise surprise. That's when SHE found out "I" was his wife (after we flippin got married). Craig's bags have been packed for I don't know how long.....because I'm TIRED of dealing with this chic. As a "typical" jamaican man, he can't get that *entire* truth out, so that's why I've wanted to "CHAT" with her to see WHY she continues to keep calling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What I think I gotta do now is call her from his cell phone (his own phone now).

He told me yesterday after trying to figure out when he was going to leave and where he was going to stay...he "says" he called her (now 2 nights ago) and TOLD her not to call him anymore. I'm like....heeelllloooo dummy.....YOU HAVE TO STOP CALLING HER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF she calls you do NOT answer your phone!!! He's already changed his phone number once, I'm like....you may just HAVE to change it again !!!!

Now we're sitting here arguing about communicating with adults!!! It just TOTALLY amazes me the change since he's been here! He LAUGHS at me when I remind him that we have bills to be paid and he says, you don't need help with any bills, I'm going to work to pay for this process.

He said that when he goes to my sons soccer games that "I" want him to be all up in everyones stuff. TOTALLY not true, but how about INTRODUCING YOU (my husband) to the parents of the boys on the team. One couple I've known since high school. He says that he doesn't WANT to "mingle" with them, because they do NOTHING for him and he doesn't have anything IN common with them !!!!!

UNBELIEVABLE !!!

TGIF !!!

Filed: Other Timeline
I have never gone to JA and done the touristy stay in a resort thing so that is what I would like to do......I also might like to experience Hedonism...j/k :innocent: Honestly I don't know if I could EVER go there :no:

I was there for one night with Tony. It was lots of fun and awesome - I'd LOVE to go there again. That's all I'm saying :devil:

WOW NOT JAMIE :lol: I couldn't believe my eyes :yes::lol: I missed that yesterday. D would never, ever go there. You have to hear his story about all the women sitting at the pool bar with no undies on, and the men coming by one by one doing you know what to each of them :hehe: He would never have it :no:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Other Timeline
Hey everybody, I have a 3 day weekend since I'm taking Monday as a vacation day :dance: Monday is our 2 yr. Anniversary!! :wub: We're going down to Ohio to an indoor waterpark / hotel for Saturday night. I probably won't be back on-line until late Monday night. Everyone have a good weekend.

Congrats :dance: Have fun.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Alright Ladies It's time for me to vent!!!!! We have been waiting 8 freakin business days for this Visa. I have been told to have patience so many times that I want to scream :angry: . Thank God It's Friday I want a Da** drink. But instead I will go shopping for Verton a coat because when he hits Atlanta dressed Jamaican style he is going to freeeze. Everyone have a good weekend and be blessed.

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have never gone to JA and done the touristy stay in a resort thing so that is what I would like to do......I also might like to experience Hedonism...j/k :innocent: Honestly I don't know if I could EVER go there :no:

I was there for one night with Tony. It was lots of fun and awesome - I'd LOVE to go there again. That's all I'm saying :devil:

WOW NOT JAMIE :lol: I couldn't believe my eyes :yes::lol: I missed that yesterday. D would never, ever go there. You have to hear his story about all the women sitting at the pool bar with no undies on, and the men coming by one by one doing you know what to each of them :hehe: He would never have it :no:

I think I would go just to see what all the hype is about but there is no way in hell Andre would go. He made me look the other way whenever we passed just in case we could see something through all the bush and high walls :wacko: He told me he would never live it down if his buddies in JA knew he went there.

Timeline

2 years!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:dance::yes::dance:

Have a great trip...live it up!

Timeline
Good morning all! It has been way too long since I've dropped in and said hello...I have been in major limbo for the past 2 months and it has been hard on me and the relationship to say the least.

The good news is that we are finally flying his daughter here on sunday and we are going to good ole' Disney World. Everything is booked, we fly to Orlando tomorrow and she comes in on Sunday. With everything that has been going on its been harrd to get excited but I know it will be a blast once we get there.

I hope everyone is happy and safe and has great holidays. I'll check in again maybe with a pic after the trip.

Love always,

D (F)

Hi Darah! Glad to hear you are doing ok! Have a great trip to Orlando and enjoy the time with your daughter. Hope that whatever has you in limbo is made clear and well soon. I know what limbo feels like...it sucks. Try not to think on those things and have a fantastic time at Disney World :yes:

Much Love :luv:

Timeline

Alright Ladies It's time for me to vent!!!!! We have been waiting 8 freakin business days for this Visa. I have been told to have patience so many times that I want to scream :angry: . Thank God It's Friday I want a Da** drink. But instead I will go shopping for Verton a coat because when he hits Atlanta dressed Jamaican style he is going to freeeze. Everyone have a good weekend and be blessed.

(((Hugs))) I hope it comes soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.