Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
I say go for it and have a blast!

:thumbs: Get some of those fish net thingies

Great idea. I was waiting for a professional to respond....thanks Dee :devil: . Just kidding.

Your a mess. :lol: D will just ask me are you going to put that black thing on. I always say I might. :innocent: Dont't forget the high hills ;)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey- SOOO...I am wondering if anyone else had this happened and typically how long is the wait.??? I posted this same question in the AOS forum so hopefully I will get some response.
Me :angry:
I've been waiting too long. 7 months now. One more month and I will flip!!!!! I'm sorry :blush: . Hopefully it won't take yours that long.

You sure have been waiting toooooo long!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

You girls are crackin' me up this afternoon!! :dance:
I started out with sweat pants, two t-shits and a bellydancing skirt on...I was way overdressed...he thought it was cute. I was scared until the Appleton kicked in...let's just say I had to buy a new skirt cuz he knocked all the coins off :whistle:
The visual is killing me! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yea, he'd lose his ability to think, cause all the blood in his head would be rushing to you know where!!!! :lol:
Yeah, he'd lose his ability to think all right....:jest:

:o

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Great idea. I was waiting for a professional to respond....thanks Dee :devil: . Just kidding.

Your a mess. :lol: D will just ask me are you going to put that black thing on. I always say I might. :innocent: Dont't forget the high hills ;)

I'm afraid to ask....but what black thing??

I plan to carry high heels to class on Saturday....just hope I don't strain or sprain anything...wish me luck.

My belly dancing class is also very sexy...I've showed Damien some of my moves (with a few shots of Appleton of course) and he loves it
There's not enough Appletons to get me to do that. I give you girls alot of credit :thumbs: I am too shy -- wouldn't even do it in the mirror when I was home alone :lol: :lol:

I know what Roy wants for Christmas. :devil:

Your a mess. :lol: D will just ask me are you going to put that black thing on. I always say I might. :innocent: Dont't forget the high heels ;)

I plan to carry high heels to class on Saturday....just hope I don't strain or sprain anything...wish me luck.

A lot of nothing. B) No don't do that, you would not be of any good use :lol: so be careful.

Timeline
Hey-

SOOO...I am wondering if anyone else had this happened and typically how long is the wait.??? I posted this same question in the AOS forum so hopefully I will get some response.

Me :angry:

I've been waiting too long. 7 months now. One more month and I will flip!!!!! I'm sorry :blush: . Hopefully it won't take yours that long.

I hope something comes through soon. Get your Congressman involved if you don't hear anything.

We actually waited 7 months after the intrview but 14 months after we applied...it was a horrible wait.

Your a mess. :lol: D will just ask me are you going to put that black thing on. I always say I might. :innocent: Dont't forget the high heels ;)

A lot of nothing. B) No don't do that, you would not be of any good use :lol: so be careful.

OKAY ladies I am about to go home and practice this belly dancing thing :dance: Is it okay if you have more than one BELLY :wacko: .?

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have a bedroom question - if you haven't been so already....would you do a striptease dance for your fiance or hubby?

I actually tried this the last time I saw Javon but he didn't like it. He asked me if I was a stripper now... :o I like doing things like that but he wasn't having it. He says since I lost the weight I have been acting different... :blink: It's called having confidence...

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline
OKAY ladies I am about to go home and practice this belly dancing thing :dance: Is it okay if you have more than one BELLY :wacko: .?

I have 3 big stomachs so the answer is yes :blush: . The instuctor is a big girl (huge butt, hips and stomach) but girlfriend can dance her butt off...she can move her stomach and hips so many ways...it's amazing.

:lol:

I have a bedroom question - if you haven't been so already....would you do a striptease dance for your fiance or hubby?

I actually tried this the last time I saw Javon but he didn't like it. He asked me if I was a stripper now... :o I like doing things like that but he wasn't having it. He says since I lost the weight I have been acting different... :blink: It's called having confidence...

OK :blink: WHATEVER. :thumbs: ..He liked it. What man dosen't like his girl bumpin and grindin while taking her clothes off. Maybe You were just a bit to confident for him, and really blew is his mind :thumbs:

I have 3 big stomachs so the answer is yes :blush: . The instuctor is a big girl (huge butt, hips and stomach) but girlfriend can dance her butt off...she can move her stomach and hips so many ways...it's amazing.

Me too :lol::lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OK :blink: WHATEVER. :thumbs: ..He liked it. What man dosen't like his girl bumpin and grindin while taking her clothes off. Maybe You were just a bit to confident for him, and really blew is his mind :thumbs:

Right. I told him not to worry himself b/c this is all his.... :lol:

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Hey-

We just got home from our AOS interview. It went extremely well and the immigration officer said that we were approved pending FBI clearance. She said that his seems to be more common lately because they are scheduling the interviews so quickly in San Francisco. We filed 9/28/06 and had our interview 12/7/06.

SOOO...I am wondering if anyone else had this happened and typically how long is the wait.??? I posted this same question in the AOS forum so hopefully I will get some response.

Overall, it was a piece of cake....the interviewer was a really nice African-American lady with dreads....... :)

She made us feel really comfortable.....looked at our wedding photo albums and admired Duane's art. She wanted to give us a link to her friedn that owns a gallery in the city but she said that it may be viewed as unethical so she woudl wait until the approval came in the mail. She said she woudl keep a watch out on our file and send me an e-mail once it cleared.

As for the EAD...she also said that she would call the office to locate our EAD and make sure it gets to us approved in the next week or so.........

So...I hope eveyone has a great day and I will try to stay in touch more often!!!

I had my interview yesterday and was told the same thing. I hope it clears soon for both of us. Good Luck!!!

3/27/06 Got Married - Whopeee!!!!!

4/06/06 Mailed I-130 only (Not ready to mail other documents yet)

4/12/06 NOA1 on I-130

7/20/06 Mailed AOS Package (I-485, I-765, I-864, no medical documents)

7/25/06 I-130 Approved

7/27/06 NOA1

8/15/06 Biometrics

8/21/06 Completed Medical - $250.00 - Yikes!!!!

8/24/06 Received Medical report from Doctor

8/28/06 Mailed RFE to Lees Summit - Medical

9/05/06 Touched (I-485) - Received Medical

9/09/06 Touched (I-485)

9/23/06 Touched (I-130)

9/23/06 Touched (I/765) Approved

9/28/06 Touched (I-765)

10/2/06 Received EAD Card

10/3/06 Touched (1-765)

10/21/06 Received Interview date - 12/06/06

12/04/06 Touched I-485 & I-765

12/06/06 Approved pending name check - bummer!!! - So the AO says

02/03/07 59 days and counting since interview....

02/09/07 Best touch ever!!!! Got welcome notice emails!!!!

02/12/07 Touched (I-485)

02/13/07 Touched (I-485)

02/14/07 Touched & Emails ("We ordered the production of your card...")

02/20/07 Card received in the mail!!!!!! Yay!!!!

Lifting Conditions

12/09/2008 Mailed package

12/18/2008 NOA 1

1/06/2009 Biometrics

1/07/2009 Touched

5/17/2009 Approved!!!!

6/12/2009 Card produced. No status change on the website.

6/20/2009 Received card in the mail

Citizenship (Final Leg)

11/16/2009 Mailed package

11/18/2009 USCIS received package

11/20/2009 NOA1

11/24/2009 Check cashed

01/06/2010 Biometrics

03/01/2010 Interview - Passed!!!

03/26/2010 Oath Ceremony

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.