Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ok, so it appears that I have a SERIOUS problem...it looks as though the Non-Impediment to marriage form might not be ready for our interview next week...what should we do? Will they deny the visa because of it? I mean, there's a receipt that says that it's been paid for and what not...but I don't know what to do, and those people at that place aren't telling him anything!! :help:

Yikes! I am not too familiar with this form and now you got me worried! How much is it and where do I send Marlon to obtain it? Marlon is still waiting on his divorce decree from England, we talked yesterday and he thinks he should have it this week. We will be filing our I29 as soon as he sends me what I need. Do I need to submit the Non-Impediment to marriage form with my I29 submission?

Good luck on your interview!!!

FM...u do not need the form with your original submission of the I-129F...you won't need it until after the Embassy receives your approved petition which could be a few months...but you WILL need it...it's just a form stating that he is legally free to be married or something...Good luck on your petition! What service center will you be filing from? Usually those who file through Vermont get through a lot quicker than most... :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Shauna,

What is going on? Any news today?

It was tough going to work after being out for 17 days. The morning flew by but the afternoon dragged on.

At least the weather is still nice.

You do not have to submit the form for yourself. I believe if he has his divorce decree he should not need one but someone else may have the answer for that.

BG, how long ago did he request the form? Bert's mom did it for him before he got home and did not have it expedited and it took 5 weeks. Money talks, see if he can get it done for a few more dollars.

Good luck.

well...i called this morning and a JA lady answerd was not really nice and never answerd my question...so i called mike and told him he needed to call he was like no i don't want to...so i called his mom and she got the right answer and they said he will get it tomorow...they couldn't give any time with it jsut that tomorow...i hope it is in the morning so i can book him a flight that night....

Filed: Timeline

FM...u do not need the form with your original submission of the I-129F...you won't need it until after the Embassy receives your approved petition which could be a few months...but you WILL need it...it's just a form stating that he is legally free to be married or something...Good luck on your petition! What service center will you be filing from? Usually those who file through Vermont get through a lot quicker than most... :thumbs:

Phew! Thanks, I will be sure to let him know now to get in gear since it seems as if that one takes awhile. I will be filing with the CSC :( I live in Arizona and that one I think is the one I need. I wish I could file with the VSC!

Darlene: Marlon is from Clarendon, the veranda is on his front porch. He took me to Dunn's River Falls and I absolutely adored it! :luv:

Nanny: Keep going girl, you know he will be with you very soon!!!! :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shauna,

What is going on? Any news today?

It was tough going to work after being out for 17 days. The morning flew by but the afternoon dragged on.

At least the weather is still nice.

You do not have to submit the form for yourself. I believe if he has his divorce decree he should not need one but someone else may have the answer for that.

BG, how long ago did he request the form? Bert's mom did it for him before he got home and did not have it expedited and it took 5 weeks. Money talks, see if he can get it done for a few more dollars.

Good luck.

well...i called this morning and a JA lady answerd was not really nice and never answerd my question...so i called mike and told him he needed to call he was like no i don't want to...so i called his mom and she got the right answer and they said he will get it tomorow...they couldn't give any time with it jsut that tomorow...i hope it is in the morning so i can book him a flight that night....

hold da faith nannygirl , i had my interview on the 13th of oct an did not get the visa until the 23rd, uneva know with these ppl, they jus do wat they want , so its always a big risk whne u buy tix in advance , cheeer up i know he will get it soon "god is never late" :yes::yes::yes:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Timeline

Back to the grind yippee... Bring it on! Christmas is here. The Bears better win next week. I know they will what am I saying I will be cheering them on and freezing my bummper off!! I wish it was snowing here to hot in the Midwest. Bring on the snow. I can't wait for Friday they say snow another big yippee. Please Santa bring lots of snow this year! It is time for me to take out my sliegh.

Questions? Non-Impediment to marriage paper do I need this with a CR1 Visa??? When did your men apply for their police records? Does my husband need to go to Kingston for the police records? All the paper work I am hoping will be at the NVC by the middle of December and on its way to Kingston at the end of December. I am so praying for an interview the last week of March. Can you call the Embassy and request a date when all the paper work has been reviewed?? March is just the best cause its my spring break.

I have to go finish watching the bachlor!! I don't care who wins they are both nice woman.

One Luv

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Can't sleep and we just got the WORST snow storm of my entire life...well at least that I can remember.

15 inches of snow?? :o Do you guys normally get snow there? :unsure: I hope it's not headed this way!! Good luck getting around in that mess!

Rhonda - the Sizzla show was really nice....good vibes.

I'm glad you had fun. I don't think we're going to go - I have to work :angry:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

I wish it was snowing here to hot in the Midwest. Bring on the snow. I can't wait for Friday they say snow another big yippee. Please Santa bring lots of snow this year! It is time for me to take out my sliegh.

No way!!! You are crazy woman :P I HATE winter! How is 60 degrees too hot for you?? :bonk:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

I am sorry that things are going the way they are, but hang in there ;) this will be all over soon and well worth the wait :yes:

I wish it was snowing here to hot in the Midwest. Bring on the snow. I can't wait for Friday they say snow another big yippee. Please Santa bring lots of snow this year! It is time for me to take out my sliegh.

No way!!! You are crazy woman :P I HATE winter! How is 60 degrees too hot for you?? :bonk:

I don't like the cold weather either. Thank goodness the it doesn't snow where I live. If it did I would probably drop dead!!! I am freezing now with the temperature down to 33-35 degrees :(

Well let's hope I don't need another form! Arggghhh!!! lol

Anyway, here is the link for the pics from my trip to Jamaica that I was unable to upload. Enjoy!

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/dragongem1976/...460762353055511

Hey FutureMrs.

Your pictures are nice! Good luck on your journey!!

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

Filed: Other Timeline

Morning :sleepy:

Hey FutureMrs.

Your pictures are nice! Good luck on your journey!!

Ditto.

Best wishes on your interview today Tanya!

Shauna hopefully Mike will get his visa today!

Ditto, ditto :D

It's been way too warm here, in the upper 60's. I but we'll be 3 feet under next week.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

It's been way too warm here, in the upper 60's. I but we'll be 3 feet under next week.
That's for sure....you know we are going to have to pay for all this nice weather!!! And....I'm not thinkin' it's gonna be pretty :energetic:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Other Timeline
That's for sure....you know we are going to have to pay for all this nice weather!!! And....I'm not thinkin' it's gonna be pretty :energetic:

:yes:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Hi,

I'm applying for the IR/CR1 visa and the NVC is now doing its final processing, they have all the paper work and it will take 2-4 weeks from there, my question is what are the interview dates looking like now? I'm thinking the interview will be in january because if it takes up to 30 days to get an interview then that will be the timeframe i'm working with. Who has an interview date in mid or late December? anyone Yet? I love Jamaica at Christmas time, but the tickets are always expensive, so I'm anticipating an interview soon but i'd kinda love to miss the Christmas Rush.. nah Mean? lol thanks Cam

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.