Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Best wishes on your interview Tanya and have a wonderful trip.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

Hey Jax!

Patriots and the Bears today. That is going to be a good game.

Yeah, go Pats!! :P 7-0 at 5:06 p.m.

Final score Pats 17 :thumbs: -Bears 13

Sorry Jax :blush:

That is alright we are still in the playoffs

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline
Best wishes on your interview Tanya and have a wonderful trip.

Best wishes from me too :thumbs: And safe travels to you!!

Edited by Sonshyne

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

ok i swear the embassy or airpack has it in for us....mike didn't get it today :(:angry:

I'm sorry to hear that :( I know you were excited about him coming "home" to you. Please hang in there - you guys are APPROVED and the hard part is over.

Well here we are up at the crack of dawn...4am! We decided to do the black friday thing with my family :help: Crazy :blink: Pray for us all :lol:

Yes, you are insane :bonk: There is NO WAY I would go shopping on that day. Did you make it out alive? :lol:

JAMIE - I see you down there!!! What you doing up so late girl??

Edited by rhondapayter

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok i swear the embassy or airpack has it in for us....mike didn't get it today :(:angry:

I'm sorry to hear that :( I know you were excited about him coming "home" to you. Please hang in there - you guys are APPROVED and the hard part is over.

Well here we are up at the crack of dawn...4am! We decided to do the black friday thing with my family :help: Crazy :blink: Pray for us all :lol:

Yes, you are insane :bonk: There is NO WAY I would go shopping on that day. Did you make it out alive? :lol:

JAMIE - I see you down there!!! What you doing up so late girl??

:lol::lol::lol:

Can't sleep and we just got the WORST snow storm of my entire life...well at least that I can remember. I think we are at about 15 inches and its still coming down. The worst part is its kinda warm so its slushy and we are suppose to have a cold snap and get a silver thaw (technical meteoroligist lingo :) ) There is massive wind so there is huge drifts everywhere. It is definitely interesting! Its the first time I have ever seen/heard everything to shut down...schools, county offices, everything! Crazy!

The other thing keeping me awake is myspace! I have never got into it before but some friends keep threatening death if I don't do it...they say it is so awesome how you can stay connected with people...so I am trying it out and its quite complicated...many hours have passed and I didn't even notice.

How is everyone doing? Everyone have a good turkey day?

Oh and you have to remember...we live in the Pacific Northwest. We can handle rain but SNOW :no: I know some of you are veterans but not us! People are sooooooo stupid in the snow around here! I don't even bother...not because I couldn't drive in it but because I don't trust anyone else out there.

Filed: Timeline
Can't sleep and we just got the WORST snow storm of my entire life...well at least that I can remember. I think we are at about 15 inches and its still coming down. The worst part is its kinda warm so its slushy and we are suppose to have a cold snap and get a silver thaw (technical meteoroligist lingo :) ) There is massive wind so there is huge drifts everywhere. It is definitely interesting! Its the first time I have ever seen/heard everything to shut down...schools, county offices, everything! Crazy!

Oh and you have to remember...we live in the Pacific Northwest. We can handle rain but SNOW :no: I know some of you are veterans but not us! People are sooooooo stupid in the snow around here! I don't even bother...not because I couldn't drive in it but because I don't trust anyone else out there.

I saw that snowstorm on the news :wacko:. Welcome to our world. Glad you're doing ok though.

Our weather forcaster said that the pattern ("El Nino" I think) means a lot of precip for the Pacific Northwest. I hope that storm is not forerunner of what's to come your way. What did Andre and Milo and Nemo think of it?

We're supposed to get into the lower 60's today; way above normal :thumbs: .

Have a great Monday everyone!

Timeline

Good morning everyone!!! I'm back at work and HATING IT!! :angry: I am trying to make sure I have the last of my stuff together for the interview next week. I leave next Tuesday. I can't believe it all comes down to thise! I am SOOO nervous! But, I'm ready to go. The interview isn't until next Thursday, but I feel like we're going to need the 2 days to do our last minute running around. I know Tanya (?) has her interview tomorrow. If you see this message, GOOD LUCK!!! I'm praying for you!! And to everyone here, I hope everyone ate well and was able to enjoy time with their friends and family.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Hi Family

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

Ok, so it appears that I have a SERIOUS problem...it looks as though the Non-Impediment to marriage form might not be ready for our interview next week...what should we do? Will they deny the visa because of it? I mean, there's a receipt that says that it's been paid for and what not...but I don't know what to do, and those people at that place aren't telling him anything!! :help:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

it looks as though the Non-Impediment to marriage form might not be ready for our interview next week...what should we do? Will they deny the visa because of it?
You'll probably just get the 221g (blue slip) pending getting that paperwork to them.....It will just hold up the process of actually getting the Visa....I think....

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline
Ok, so it appears that I have a SERIOUS problem...it looks as though the Non-Impediment to marriage form might not be ready for our interview next week...what should we do? Will they deny the visa because of it? I mean, there's a receipt that says that it's been paid for and what not...but I don't know what to do, and those people at that place aren't telling him anything!! :help:

Yikes! I am not too familiar with this form and now you got me worried! How much is it and where do I send Marlon to obtain it? Marlon is still waiting on his divorce decree from England, we talked yesterday and he thinks he should have it this week. We will be filing our I29 as soon as he sends me what I need. Do I need to submit the Non-Impediment to marriage form with my I29 submission?

Good luck on your interview!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shauna,

What is going on? Any news today?

It was tough going to work after being out for 17 days. The morning flew by but the afternoon dragged on.

At least the weather is still nice.

You do not have to submit the form for yourself. I believe if he has his divorce decree he should not need one but someone else may have the answer for that.

BG, how long ago did he request the form? Bert's mom did it for him before he got home and did not have it expedited and it took 5 weeks. Money talks, see if he can get it done for a few more dollars.

Good luck.

WE ARE DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.