Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're going to see Sizzla this Saturday...can't wait. Enjoy the weekend.

Let me know how the concert is. He's going to be in Michigan next week and we were thinking about going. Have fun :dance:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

DITTO everyone!! :yes::luv:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Welcome home Darlene.

Have a good trip Tanya!

Hope everything works out for your family Stephen.

Shauna are you ready?

How are you Kelly?

Does anyone else have to work on Friday like me? :angry:

Elizabeth I admire your dedication to renovate an old house. I know I couldn't do it.

Everyone have a great day tomorrow!!

EVERYONE HAVE AHAPPY THANKSGIVING AND DON'T EAT TOO MUCH.WELCOME HOME DARLENE.

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok i swear the embassy or airpack has it in for us....mike didn't get it today :(:angry:

i called airpack as of 4 pm they hadn't recieved any packets with a interview on thursday afternoon...

and the embassy i closed for the holiday...sssoo possibly friday he could get it....i just don't understand why this process has just been hard for us....i just want to sit down and cry cause i swear it isn't fair....

so here i go again waiting for a couple more days for the visa.... :blink:

BTW....happy turkey day.....turkey for you and turkey for me.... :lol:

Edited by nannygirl82

Filed: Timeline
ok i swear the embassy or airpack has it in for us....mike didn't get it today :(:angry:

i called airpack as of 4 pm they hadn't recieved any packets with a interview on thursday afternoon...

and the embassy i closed for the holiday...sssoo possibly friday he could get it....i just don't understand why this process has just been hard for us....i just want to sit down and cry cause i swear it isn't fair....

Shauna, I'm sorry it didn't work out that Mikey will be here as planned today but it's a sure thing that he'll be here very, very soon :) . When he get's here it'll be that much sweeter (L)

Shauna, I know there is nothing that can be said that will make you feel better but this is just one more bump in your road. Hang on. He will be here soon. (F)

I totally know how you are feeling. Roy was suppose to fly here 1/7 -- he called me on 12/30 and said his aunt passed and he needed to say for the services. So....I know what the delay feels like. You're upset and sad......just plain pissed off. Try to put on a happy face and have a good Thanksgiving. He will be here before you know it!!

This is only a minor set-back..... (L)

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Shauna, I'm sorry it didn't work out that Mikey will be here as planned today but it's a sure thing that he'll be here very, very soon :) . When he get's here it'll be that much sweeter (L)

Ditto.

Happy Turkey Day.

We decided to go to my aunt's house for dinner then to Damien's friend house for some good Jamaican food.

Michele - I'm working Friday too. I didn't take off because I thought Damien had to work. He just started his job on Monday and he has today and tomorrow off...two paid days off.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Welcome back Darlene

Shauna - keep your head up. I know it feels like an eternity but this will all pass soon and he will be here with you

SJB - you and hubby have a great time at the show

everyone else - much love (L)

N-400 - Naturalization/Citizenship

10/26/12 - Sent N-400 packet to Phoenix lockbox via USPS mail w/Certified Delivery, received 10/29/12, check cashed 11/02/12

11/05/12 - NOA-1 received, notice date 10/31/2012, received and priority date 10/29/2012

11/09/12 - Biometrics notice received, biometrics appointment date 11/19/12

11/21/12 - In line for interview scheduling (letter received via USPS mail 12/17/12)

01/16/13 - N-400 interview/testing - APPROVED! Oath ceremony letter received late Jan. 2013

02/26/13 - OATH CEREMONY COMPLETED - NATURALIZED US CITIZEN!

751 - Removing Conditions

06/28/08 - Sent 751 packet to CSC via USPS Priority Mail (signature required)

07/05/08 - NOA received, dated 6/30/08

10/23/08 - Card ordered: APPROVED! (USCIS website)

10/30/08 - 10 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

K-1 and AOS

07/07/05 - K1 Packet received - USPS tracking

09/19/05 - K1 approval online

12/01/05 - 1st K1 interview in Kingston: need updated birth certificate

12/13/05 - 2nd K1 interview in Kingston: Approved!

05/01/06 - AOS/EAD packet received

08/09/06 - AOS interview in SF: APPROVED!

08/19/06 - 2 YR GREENCARD RECEIVED

-----------

Live your life!

Timeline
Well here we are up at the crack of dawn...4am! We decided to do the black friday thing with my family :help: Crazy :blink: Pray for us all :lol:

You are a brave soul! :lol::lol: Hope you got some good buys and no one tackled you in the process.

WE ARE DONE!!!

Well here we are up at the crack of dawn...4am! We decided to do the black friday thing with my family :help: Crazy :blink: Pray for us all :lol:
:lol: :lol: I was gonna make Roy get up and take him out to experience this very American thing....but....I had a bit too much wine yesterday :wacko: Hope you had fun and got lots of good deals!!

It's gonna be in the 60's here today -- I think we need to get outside and pick-up those last few bits of leaves while we still can. Hope everyone has a great BLACK FRIDAY

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline
Kim-love the new pic of baby Brenden :luv: .

Thanks. I have one to post of Christopher today too.

Married on B2 Visa Nov. 25, 2005

AOS Mailed 5-16-2006

I-485

I-130

I-765

5-17-2006 Received at Chicago Lockbox and signed for

by S. Sandoval

6-1-2006 all cases "touched"

6-5-2006 Received Biometrics appt. for June 14, 2006 2:00 pm Charlotte NC

6-9-06 I-130 and I-765 "touched"

6-17-06 I-485 and I-765 "touched"

7-13-06 Received Interview letter for August 23 in Charlotte.

7-26-2006 Employment authorization "touched"

8-3-2006 Received EAD

Aug. 24 Interviewer gave RFE for brith certificates and criminal record check, Gwinnett Cty. GA

Oct. 24 Sent in all info for RFE

Nov. 9 Welcome letter notice received via email

Nov. 18 greencard received

You are a brave soul! :lol::lol: Hope you got some good buys and no one tackled you in the process.

Hello family,

I set my clock for 4:30 am :hehe: . When the alarm went off i was raring to go!!!! Back to sleep that is Yardies I just couldn't do it :lol: . Now I am at work thanking GOD that I stayed at home. Wish me luck on my journey the interview is Tuesday. For all thoughs that braved BLACK FRIDAY my hats off to you :D

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline

Wish me luck on my journey the interview is Tuesday.

Best of luck to you. Can't wait to hear the good news.

Edited by darlene

WE ARE DONE!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.