Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok...i don't know what is going on with my fiance, but i swear he is doing everything in his power to test the last little bit of patience that i have for him---and i mean it...on friday evening, we talked, and i found out that he has yet to receive his appt. letter from the embassy...well, of course he didn't seemed too fazed by it, although he knows that he needs it to schedule his medical, and well...the interview is in 2 1/2 weeks!! So...i told him (yes told, because i am sick of suggesting to him) that he better make it his business to go to kingston to pick up the d@!! letter on tuesday because i'm sure medical appts. aren't all that easy to come by...he seems to think that because a medical is done in a day we will be fine...not even thinking about what if there AREN'T appt. times available between now and then...ON TOP OF THAT...he still doesn't have the freakin marriage form...he said that he went by the office one day last week and the lady told him that it takes 5-10 working days to come back...well, first off, i pointed out that he has not received ANYTHING that he was supposed to from anyone in Jamaica, so what makes him think that this will be the sole exception---you just can't trust what these people say to be true....then when i pointed out the fact that 10 working days from today was Dec. 4th, then he was like, "don't u think i've been thinking about it? i know!" at which point i went into, "well i sure wish you would STOP thinking and start DOING mode...hell i think about a lot of stuff, but when it's time to get stuff done, it should be done...actually this stuff should have BEEN done...at least the marriage form part anyway...the Embassy letter maybe not because we've been waiting for only a week and i was trying to give JA the benefit of the doubt....so i have been fuming for the past couple of days and i haven't talked to him because i just feel like we are going to end up arguing more...and i just don't want to deal with that....this is the first time that i've actually felt like not dealing with him at all....then he brings up this whole thing about how i don't trust that he will get things done (and i did not confirm nor deny his allegations)...i simply said 'whatever'...i'll talk to u l8tr....seriously, i am so sick of this whole thing i don't know what to do...and unfortunately its causing some serious problems between us.... :(

BTW,

GOOD MORNING FOLX!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT U, BUT I"M READY FOR SOME GOOD EATING LATER ON THIS WEEK!! :D:D

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

ok...i don't know what is going on with my fiance, but i swear he is doing everything in his power to test the last little bit of patience that i have for him---and i mean it...on friday evening, we talked, and i found out that he has yet to receive his appt. letter from the embassy...well, of course he didn't seemed too fazed by it, although he knows that he needs it to schedule his medical, and well...the interview is in 2 1/2 weeks!! So...i told him (yes told, because i am sick of suggesting to him) that he better make it his business to go to kingston to pick up the d@!! letter on tuesday because i'm sure medical appts. aren't all that easy to come by...he seems to think that because a medical is done in a day we will be fine...not even thinking about what if there AREN'T appt. times available between now and then...ON TOP OF THAT...he still doesn't have the freakin marriage form...he said that he went by the office one day last week and the lady told him that it takes 5-10 working days to come back...well, first off, i pointed out that he has not received ANYTHING that he was supposed to from anyone in Jamaica, so what makes him think that this will be the sole exception---you just can't trust what these people say to be true....then when i pointed out the fact that 10 working days from today was Dec. 4th, then he was like, "don't u think i've been thinking about it? i know!" at which point i went into, "well i sure wish you would STOP thinking and start DOING mode...hell i think about a lot of stuff, but when it's time to get stuff done, it should be done...actually this stuff should have BEEN done...at least the marriage form part anyway...the Embassy letter maybe not because we've been waiting for only a week and i was trying to give JA the benefit of the doubt....so i have been fuming for the past couple of days and i haven't talked to him because i just feel like we are going to end up arguing more...and i just don't want to deal with that....this is the first time that i've actually felt like not dealing with him at all....then he brings up this whole thing about how i don't trust that he will get things done (and i did not confirm nor deny his allegations)...i simply said 'whatever'...i'll talk to u l8tr....seriously, i am so sick of this whole thing i don't know what to do...and unfortunately its causing some serious problems between us.... :(

BTW,

GOOD MORNING FOLX!! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT U, BUT I"M READY FOR SOME GOOD EATING LATER ON THIS WEEK!! :D:D

WHEW!!! girl you do not need to run your b/p up but let him know he needs to go to the embassy with his case # and pick-up the letter. Tell him he has to do the Medical at least 7-10 days out so that the results will be at the ebassy for the interview. We had problems with the NON-IMPEDIMENT Of marriage thing to because they bring them to you they want give them to you at the office. He can make his Medical appt before he get the letter in hand he just has to present it when he gets the medical tell him to call and make the appointment!!!!!!! Then he will have time to go GET the letter. Hope I helped I ran my Blood Pressure up too. But he can make movements now. Our interview is 11/28/2006 so i know how you feel.

Much luv

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline

I hear the Color Purple is coming to chi town. It would be a nice 1st of the year trip. Any one up for Chicago About Jan or Feb??????

Yes, I heard it is a great play. I tried to get tickets a while back when I went to NY but it was too expensive. I would love to go now if the tickets went down.

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline
Good morning all :whistle: Yippee a three day work week!!

Good Morning all,

I had to request Friday off. I work for Walgreens in the corp office and we have to work the day after Thanksgiving b/c they claims the stores are open. Which is total BS to me b/c I don't even work w/the stores and everyone I do work w/are all closed... :unsure:

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

BTW,

WHEW!!! girl you do not need to run your b/p up but let him know he needs to go to the embassy with his case # and pick-up the letter. Tell him he has to do the Medical at least 7-10 days out so that the results will be at the ebassy for the interview. We had problems with the NON-IMPEDIMENT Of marriage thing to because they bring them to you they want give them to you at the office. He can make his Medical appt before he get the letter in hand he just has to present it when he gets the medical tell him to call and make the appointment!!!!!!! Then he will have time to go GET the letter. Hope I helped I ran my Blood Pressure up too. But he can make movements now. Our interview is 11/28/2006 so i know how you feel.

Much luv

I wasn't sure if he could go ahead and schedule the medical appt or not, but since u gave me this info, I suppose I'll call him 2day and tell him to set it up ASAP! As for the Non-Impediment form, I don't understand why they just won't give it to you once they get it back? That's dumb! Do they deliver it or something!? Trust me I'm probably at STROKE level as far as Blood Pressure is concerned!! This is just too crazy! :wacko::wacko: I just want to make sure all the stuff is done, and unfortunately I'm not there to do so, so I have to rely solely on him to do his part (this is sooooooo hard!) Anyhoo, good luck on your interview! The 28th is SO SOON!! Are you going to be there? :thumbs:

I saw this on another forum. I looked through it...it seems good enough, and the folks and JA don't need internet connection:

http://www.foreignphone.com/

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

BTW,

Much luv

I wasn't sure if he could go ahead and schedule the medical appt or not, but since u gave me this info, I suppose I'll call him 2day and tell him to set it up ASAP! As for the Non-Impediment form, I don't understand why they just won't give it to you once they get it back? That's dumb! Do they deliver it or something!? Trust me I'm probably at STROKE level as far as Blood Pressure is concerned!! This is just too crazy! :wacko::wacko: I just want to make sure all the stuff is done, and unfortunately I'm not there to do so, so I have to rely solely on him to do his part (this is sooooooo hard!) Anyhoo, good luck on your interview! The 28th is SO SOON!! Are you going to be there? :thumbs:

I saw this on another forum. I looked through it...it seems good enough, and the folks and JA don't need internet connection:

Thanks, it looks like a good deal but won't work for me since most of the ppl I speak to only have a cell phone and the ones that don't all have NetSpeak so they can call me for free.

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

BTW,

Much luv

Thanks, it looks like a good deal but won't work for me since most of the ppl I speak to only have a cell phone and the ones that don't all have NetSpeak so they can call me for free.

Yes I fly out on 11/27/06 I am so nervous!! And yeah they have to deliver it.

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline

This isn't really Yardie related---but did you guys see the "Kramer" tirade? I watched/listened to it and was disgusted!! Although I know people still feel this way, it always makes me physically sick when I have to hear it...if you haven't seen or heard, go to this site (although I'm sure u could find links other places):

www.tmz.com

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
This isn't really Yardie related---but did you guys see the "Kramer" tirade? I watched/listened to it and was disgusted!! Although I know people still feel this way, it always makes me physically sick when I have to hear it...if you haven't seen or heard, go to this site (although I'm sure u could find links other places):

www.tmz.com

I have been hearing about it all day so I finally watched it. He is my favorite on Seinfield I still watched the reruns b/c of him. I couldn't believe he was saying all that it was just crazy!!!

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

BTW,

Much luv

Yes I fly out on 11/27/06 I am so nervous!! And yeah they have to deliver it.

Safe travels and all the best at the interview :yes:(F)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Whoopie I got the IV fee bill even though I can't believe how much it cost I am so happy :dance: !! I am almost done with my side of the work. I should be done with my stuff by middle of December hopefully and Dwain can do packet 3 and 4 for the next 2 months. Even though he is really whinny when I tell him to fill out paper work. What is up with that. He acts like I should know everything about him but his parent thing is really different to I sometimes I am lost. Anyways Just a happy day. I wish my employer would hurry up and write me that letter of employment. :help: What are they suppose to write in that I am employed and make XX,XXX amount of dollars? or does it need to include the last year years like my taxes? Everyone have a good night. 2 days of work to go!!! RARA GO BEARS!

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Answered my own ?

I wrote my bosses seceratry a letter and I hope this is right.

November 20, 2006

To whom it may concern:

Jane Doe has been employed full-time with the Elementary School District since August 2004 as a teacher, and is an employee in good standing with an annual salary of XX,XXX.

Sincerely,

Mr. John Doe

Superintendent of Schools

Goodnight All :unsure:

xTr6m6.png

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.