Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

I only know what we had to do for the K1 -- not so sure if it is the same for the K3.....BUT....we had to find a Civil Surgeon (you can find one close to you on the USCIS website) to have him fill out he 693A.

You will have to call around to find a Doctor who, 1) understands what you are talking about and, 2) does not want to charge you for another physical -- BECAUSE YOU DO NOT NEED THIS -- you only need this stupid form that has all the Vaccinations listed on it -- if you give him your receipt from your medical in JA he can mark off what shots you already had done and give you (if needed) any more that are required. He then signs this form (MAKE SURE YOU GET A COPY) and he puts it in a sealed envelope. That's it.

The hardest thing is finding a doctor who won't try to charge you for another physical.

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know wat to do im confused about this whole vaccination supplement an i -63a form thing for my aos can someone explain to me what i need to do exactly ( mind u i just had a medical one for my k3 visa in septmeber)

what do i need to show the civil surgeon so i dont have to do or pay for another medical?

CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP ME anybody im begging for some help here pleaaaaaaaaaaaase :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Hey there!

Henry is a K3 and all we did was give the civil surgeon copies of the records of all the vaccinations Henry has had including the ones he got in JA when he had the medical. The civil surgeon then confirmed that no more shots were needed and completed the immgiration forms and sent it back to us in a sealed envelope.

He charged $30. In my AOS cover letter I listed the sealed envelope from the CS and said Henry's medical was less than one year old so no new one was done. We were approved with no problem. We had a lot of civil surgeons charging $160 for physical and uneccessary shots.

I hope you can find some good CSs in your area.

Hopefully anyone else who knows differently will chime in.

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

I know it is early but what is everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?
My family goes to my Dad's side of the family and it is so much fun!! We all have to bring unwrapped gifts from the Dollar Store that we play Bingo for after dinner....unfortunately I think Roy is going to have to work since he just started and is low man on the "totem pole." He is really bummed 'cause he really likes all those people.

I think I will make a small turkey and we will start our own tradition -- what that will be......

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

For those of you who have stayed at the KNUTSFORD HOTEL in Kingston, what was it like? Was it decent? Relatively safe? And how far is it from the Embassy?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
For those of you who have stayed at the KNUTSFORD HOTEL in Kingston, what was it like? Was it decent? Relatively safe? And how far is it from the Embassy?

it was nice!!! we were on the 2nd floor had a very nice view of the gas tanks :lol::lol:

the staff was very nice....the food was good i didn't think the price was too bad for what we got..and it is not right next to the embassy what we did was we asked the security guard to call us a taxi and the guy came in like 3 mins. and i think mike paid 300ja....it nice and quiet!!

kelly got us a good rate of 85 bucks a night....maybe she can get you the same rate!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

That is where I stayed for the 2 nights and it was nice. I paid 102 per night. We were on the second floor also overlooking the back parking lot. It served the purpose. We had rented a car because I had big ideas of seeing a lot things but that did not happen. LOL

Didn't get to use the pool as it rained the whole time except when we checked out of course.

If you are there longer than overnight go to the Quad night club. It was awesome.

And make sure you at least drive by Emancipation Part to see the nudie statues.

WE ARE DONE!!!

Filed: Other Timeline

i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know wat to do im confused about this whole vaccination supplement an i -63a form thing for my aos can someone explain to me what i need to do exactly ( mind u i just had a medical one for my k3 visa in septmeber)

what do i need to show the civil surgeon so i dont have to do or pay for another medical?

CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP ME anybody im begging for some help here pleaaaaaaaaaaaase :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

The civil surgeon we used is no longer doing the supplements. We did not require any more shots. I sent the paper from D's medical showing what vaccinations he'd had at the medical ...in the mail, they sent us back the signed form in a sealed envelope as well as a copy for us to keep. It only cost 30 bucks.....I guess this is of no help to you tho now :blush: good luck.

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

BUT....sometimes the Embassy people don't like when things change :wacko:

Yes, this is so true :yes: Or they don't even know about the change. When we had Tony's interview they had just recently changed the photo requirements. I had the new, correct ones but the girl at the Embassy INSISTED that she needed the older style. Lucky for us, I had copies of those too! However when we got to our POE the officer at the airport called us into the little room :unsure: Scared me to death by doing this! He said he had to take pics because we had the wrong ones!!! That's because the stupid Embassy girl would NOT take the right ones from me :ranting: Once I realized what he wanted I simply handed him the original "correct" photos and we were on our way!

So yes, as Mindy says bring the kitchen sink, the stove, AND the fridge with you :lol:

I know it is early but what is everyone's plans for Thanksgiving?

My mom is cooking so we'll be going to my parents house :luv: Me and Tony and my sister and her hubbie and my uncle who will be in town from Florida and my sisters mother-in-law. My favorite is the pumpkin pie!

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Timeline

Hi People,

and all is set for the wedding on Friday.

Best wishes today Stephen and Iffeisha (L)(L)

Michele (F)

Ditto and congrats on your big day (F)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Good morning everyone!! If there are any Veterans or individuals in the Armed Forces up here....I salute u!! Congratulations Trini and Iffeisha on your wedding day 2day!! (F)(L) And thanks for the reports on Knutsford...I think that's where we'll be staying...we only plan 2 be there for 1 night because my baby has to get back to work the next day...I saw rates for $89/night so I guess I'll jump on that...Hope everyone has a GREAT DAY!! IT'S FRIDAY YEAAAHHHH!!!! :dance::P

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
That is where I stayed for the 2 nights and it was nice. I paid 102 per night. We were on the second floor also overlooking the back parking lot. It served the purpose. We had rented a car because I had big ideas of seeing a lot things but that did not happen. LOL

Didn't get to use the pool as it rained the whole time except when we checked out of course.

If you are there longer than overnight go to the Quad night club. It was awesome.

And make sure you at least drive by Emancipation Part to see the nudie statues.

if you drive to the embassy you go right past it on your left...can't miss is

Filed: Timeline

Look what we got!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: MSC0623114990

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 9, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

Married on B2 Visa Nov. 25, 2005

AOS Mailed 5-16-2006

I-485

I-130

I-765

5-17-2006 Received at Chicago Lockbox and signed for

by S. Sandoval

6-1-2006 all cases "touched"

6-5-2006 Received Biometrics appt. for June 14, 2006 2:00 pm Charlotte NC

6-9-06 I-130 and I-765 "touched"

6-17-06 I-485 and I-765 "touched"

7-13-06 Received Interview letter for August 23 in Charlotte.

7-26-2006 Employment authorization "touched"

8-3-2006 Received EAD

Aug. 24 Interviewer gave RFE for brith certificates and criminal record check, Gwinnett Cty. GA

Oct. 24 Sent in all info for RFE

Nov. 9 Welcome letter notice received via email

Nov. 18 greencard received

Timeline

Good morning everyone. Best wishes today Trinilad.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: Timeline
Look what we got!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The following is the latest information on your case status

Receipt Number: MSC0623114990

Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On November 9, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

Finally!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbs: Great news Kim!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.