Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

sent the package today!!!!!!!! and mike will be off to Kingston on Tuesday....mike thinks they will re-interview him...i am thinkink not because on the bottom of the paper it said just bring the documents marked...so i am thinking they will just look over it and all should be done....at least i pray!!
Is he planning on bringing ALL the paperwork back with him or just what they asked for? I vote for bringing everything.....

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WE FINALLY GOT OUR INTERVIEW!!!

Congratulations :dance: :dance:

Ok..if I need to get my tax returns from 3 years ago, how do I do that?
Didn't the person who did you taxes give you copies of anything? Do you at least have copies of the W-2's? Definitely contact the IRS and request Tax Transcripts. You can do it on-line and also over the phone. I got mine within a week -- but don't wait too long....

I have copies of stuff from the last 2 year...it's that third year that's the problem.

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sent the package today!!!!!!!! and mike will be off to Kingston on Tuesday....mike thinks they will re-interview him...i am thinkink not because on the bottom of the paper it said just bring the documents marked...so i am thinking they will just look over it and all should be done....at least i pray!!
Is he planning on bringing ALL the paperwork back with him or just what they asked for? I vote for bringing everything.....

bottom of the blue paper said bring ONLY documents requested...so i sent him with the documents they need plus extra pictures...they have all of our other paperwork in the file...so i am just going buy what we were told andthe paper...i don't want to confuse mike anymore with more papers...

just checked ups...it is Miami....so i am thinking tomorow he should get it :D

WE FINALLY GOT OUR INTERVIEW!!!

Congratulations :dance: :dance:

Ok..if I need to get my tax returns from 3 years ago, how do I do that?
Didn't the person who did you taxes give you copies of anything? Do you at least have copies of the W-2's? Definitely contact the IRS and request Tax Transcripts. You can do it on-line and also over the phone. I got mine within a week -- but don't wait too long....

I have copies of stuff from the last 2 year...it's that third year that's the problem.

i am thinking you should be fine with the last 2 years...the officer told me that they changed the ruling on how many tax years they need and it is only the last year they need...so i would think you should be fine with the last 2...but i guess if you can get the 3rd then ok...but she handed the older 2 years back to me and said they are only looking at the last year...

If I remember correctly the requirements for the three years did change recently. They are only asking for one year now....BUT....sometimes the Embassy people don't like when things change :wacko: I think you'll be fine with what you have and wouldn't spend too much time worrying about it.....if you can, I would try to get the transcript for that third year.....just in case. But, remember I am the MOST ####### person in the whole world!! And yes, I did walk into the Embassy for our interview with a kitchen sink :jest::lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I know it is early but what is everyone's plans for Thanksgiving? I am cooking for my Mom and my son then going to my girlfriend's late afternoon. Just asking early because I am leaving for Jamaica in the morning and won't be back until the day before.

How was your first Thanksgiving together? Did you have to have chicken in add to turkey? Bert is strickly chicken and fish so next year it when we are together for the first one it will be interesting.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

WE ARE DONE!!!

Timeline
Congratz on all the interviews!! :yes::yes:

Belly's Girl you only need LAST years tax return....that is what the lady told me that only are looking at last years and that is what they are basing there decisions on....i would call the IRS or call the person who does your tax stuff and get a copy of your tax return and w2...that is what i gave them just a copy of last years...

i would tell gregory to call and set up his medical...you want to try and get it like 2 weeks before your interview so you know they will have it...

That's good news Shauna!!

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline
I know it is early but what is everyone's plans for Thanksgiving? I am cooking for my Mom and my son then going to my girlfriend's late afternoon. Just asking early because I am leaving for Jamaica in the morning and won't be back until the day before.

How was your first Thanksgiving together? Did you have to have chicken in add to turkey? Bert is strickly chicken and fish so next year it when we are together for the first one it will be interesting.

I'm not doing much. Ever since my grandmother moved to FL (many years ago) my family hasn't really done the whole Thanksgiving thing. I try of course to do something for my daughter b/c I don't want that for her. I even tried having a pot luck but my family is sooooo cheap it ain't even funny!!! So I just gave up and I normally just cook a couple of different dishes but nothing tradional. I guess when my hubby and my step-son comes up next year we will have to make our own traditions.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Timeline

I'm not doing much. Ever since my grandmother moved to FL (many years ago) my family hasn't really done the whole Thanksgiving thing. I try of course to do something for my daughter b/c I don't want that for her. I even tried having a pot luck but my family is sooooo cheap it ain't even funny!!! So I just gave up and I normally just cook a couple of different dishes but nothing tradional. I guess when my hubby and my step-son comes up next year we will have to make our own traditions.

That is a nice idea starting a new tradition. I like that. :thumbs:

WE ARE DONE!!!

Timeline

Thanksgiving is very special to us because Damien arrived in the US two years ago on Thankgiving night. We had our first American soul food dinner together :luv: He ate everything on the plate (turkey, beef ribs, mac & cheese, corn pudding, sweet potatoes with marshallows, etc). I was so surprised because I didn't think he would eat it.

We went to my aunt's house last year and had a wonderful time. Damien made brown strew fish and it was gone within 5 minutes...my family loved it. My family thanked him for being a wonderful addition to our family (L).

Not sure about this year yet. My daughter is going out of town so I may TRY to cook (Lord, help us) and just stay home...candlelit dinner..just for the two of us. OR we can go back to my aunt's house ;)

Have a safe trip.

Filed: Timeline

i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know wat to do im confused about this whole vaccination supplement an i -63a form thing for my aos can someone explain to me what i need to do exactly ( mind u i just had a medical one for my k3 visa in septmeber)

what do i need to show the civil surgeon so i dont have to do or pay for another medical?

Timeline

Thanksgiving is very special to us because Damien arrived in the US two years ago on Thankgiving night. We had our first American soul food dinner together :luv: He ate everything on the plate (turkey, beef ribs, mac & cheese, corn pudding, sweet potatoes with marshallows, etc). I was so surprised because I didn't think he would eat it.

We went to my aunt's house last year and had a wonderful time. Damien made brown strew fish and it was gone within 5 minutes...my family loved it. My family thanked him for being a wonderful addition to our family (L).

Not sure about this year yet. My daughter is going out of town so I may TRY to cook (Lord, help us) and just stay home...candlelit dinner..just for the two of us. OR we can go back to my aunt's house ;)

How romantic!!! I like that too.

WE ARE DONE!!!

Timeline

Enjoy the warm sun B) have fun, and a safe travel to you.

USCIS

06-28-2011-Mailed I-130

07-03-2011-NOA1

12-08-2011-NOA2

NVC

12-19-2012-NVC Received Case

01-06-2012-Case Number

01-25-2012-Case Completed

02-21-2012-Medical

03-06-2012-Interview--APPROVED

03-13-2012-VISA RECEIVED

03-16-2012-POE ATL

ROC

02/24/2014-Mailed I-751

02/26/2014-Package Received

02/28/2014-NOA1 Hard Copy

02/28/2014-Check Cashed

03/25/2014-Biometrics Appt

06/04/2014-RFE Sent more info back on 07/29/2014

09/04/2014 ROC Approved

How romantic!!! I like that too.

Verton is a fish and chicken man I will see him after Thanksgiving. I have a small family with a huge appetite :hehe:. I usally cook Ham, Chicken and Dressing and a Standing Rib roast. This year I want to try something different a little Cajun cuisine. Fried Turkey /red beans and rice and cajun dressing( with seafoood in it) But it's going to be BIG because that Monday i'll be in Jamaica for the interview. :lol:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: Other Timeline

Everyone having a good day???

Thanksgiving.....Let's see...I'm WORKING :(:D:blush: No choice but to be happy about it. :huh: Still I will be cooking dinner for the two of us seeing as my children will be with their other half of family. Vacation time soon come tho. :yes:

Starting new traditions seem hard. My children seem to want to go with their fathers side of the family during the holiday's leaving the two of us alone, which is nice, but I think that we should start new traditions as a new family so does D, but I just don't really feel like the fight. :blush:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Timeline
i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont know wat to do im confused about this whole vaccination supplement an i -63a form thing for my aos can someone explain to me what i need to do exactly ( mind u i just had a medical one for my k3 visa in septmeber)

what do i need to show the civil surgeon so i dont have to do or pay for another medical?

CAN SOME ONE PLS HELP ME anybody im begging for some help here pleaaaaaaaaaaaase :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.