Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys...I posted this before but Duane has an art website. We also have sold some paintings on e-bay but we are trying not to sell many on e-bay because a few art galleries here in Cali are interested in picking him up and we are trying to keep his work from being mass-produced until we have his work orfficially copywrited.

His website is:

www.yessy.com/kpounds

Those are wonderful paintings. Wow they are amazing.

Sounds like you had a great time. I wish I could cook Jamaican fare. No wait... I wish I could cook :lol:

So, are you all ready to go? How about the wedding party, family and friends?

Hey Michele, What u can't cook oh boy :lol: ! I am so glad I can cook or Dwain would be introuble since all he cooks is Mac and Cheese. One of bridesmaids was in shock I could cook and my matron of honor who has been my best friend for 24 years was like yeah she can she has been cook since she been 12 were u been. Do u need some lesson! :lol:

Almost ready to go hopefully trying to pull it all togther on these few days I have left. I need to find one of those razor phones for a freind and then all friend items have been fulfilled. hmmm Everyone is excited about going down. Mom is worried about her asthma but all is good. I am getting nervous for my parents and family to meet Dwain. The one thing that stinks I just discovered my digital camara broke :(:angry: Wish I could get a new one but thats out of the question.

Sounds like everything is going well at your new place and it is finally time to rest from unpacking. :)

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
when i read it i was kinda laughing/crying... :lol::lol: i guess they are over...oh well i have my man... :lol::lol:

On Access Hollywood they said that he had called all the guys EXCEPT for Justin -- they said he was planning on doing that "in the near future." OUCH!!

'

I always thought JC would be the one to come flying out of the closet. Never noticed Lance. LOL

We're fresh off of our wedding and honeymoon, Squito got a job offer yesterday (pending his work permit, which he won't even need now) and now this!!! I'm truely beaming right now :luv:

I uploaded two pictures from our wedding on the yahoo site.

PM me if you want to see more :D

Yeehaw!!!!! Congratulations!!! A great year for the Squittos!!! :dance:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

We're fresh off of our wedding and honeymoon, Squito got a job offer yesterday (pending his work permit, which he won't even need now) and now this!!! I'm truely beaming right now :luv:

I uploaded two pictures from our wedding on the yahoo site.

PM me if you want to see more :D

Congrats on the job and the AOS news :dance: Your wedding pics are gorgeous (F) I would love to see more. I'm glad everything is going great for you guys.

i know this is SOOO off topic......BUT i was reading on CNN last night and Lance from n'sync is gay :blink: he was my fav back in that day...:lol: but i never saw that coming....just thought i would share...

I totally wasn't surprised...I used to think they were all gay anyway :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: I was going to say the same thing, but you beat me to it!! :lol: Same as the Backstreet Boys - they look like Chi Chi men too :P

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good morning Ladies.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Other Timeline

i know this is SOOO off topic......BUT i was reading on CNN last night and Lance from n'sync is gay :blink: he was my fav back in that day...:lol: but i never saw that coming....just thought i would share...

I totally wasn't surprised...I used to think they were all gay anyway :lol::lol::lol:

....and they probably are!!! :hehe:

It aint no lie baby bye bye bye! :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: That was REALLY funny!!! :lol: :lol:

So true :lol::lol:

Goodmorning (F)

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Very beautiful pictures mrs. squito, I sure woud like to see more please.

You guys make suuuuuuucccccccccccch a cute adoring couple.

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: Other Timeline
Wow......third thread :o

Good morning family. I'm back to reality :crying:

Damien is staying in JA for few more days. We miss each other already (L)

Going back to catch up. I hope all is well.

Welcome back (F)

Good morning!!!!

Look what we just got:

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 26, 2006, a welcome notice was mailed for this case. If 30 days have passed and you have not received this notice. Please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283 during business hours.

The Lord has been so good to Squito and I :luv::yes::yes::yes:

WOW Great!! Beautiful pictures :luv:

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning everyone!!!

Jax sounds like your party went great!!!!!! only 11 days...aaahh butterflies yet??? :P

Nannygirl no butterflies yet I am so excited and stoked that this is finally happening. Dwain called and ask me why his groosmen where asking what he wanted for the wedding for a gift because to of the Groosman are from the USA. He asked what is a typical wedding gift so I gave him our register on target. Dwain thought he could ask the guys for video games :lol::lol: what a nut. He thinks Americans are crazy in gift buying. Close 10 days and counting. By this time next week Dwain will be meeting my parents for the first time so that is what gives me butterflies :whistle:. My Granny just called me for a dinner date tonight so she lives an hour way so I need to get ready. My aunt called me to go see the musical Joseph for Saturday. I swear if someone else calls me to go out I will never get my packing done. I need to go find a motrola razr phone for one of the guys. I will be smuggling in tons of goods this time shshsh :lol::lol: So many friends asked me for items good thing I have my family coming.

How is everyones Friday going? What is everyones plans for the weekend?

How is everything with u nannygirl?

Take care and all the best to everyones weekend.

One Luv

Jax

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Hey guys...I posted this before but Duane has an art website.

Kim -- Duane's paintings are absolutely gorgeous!! Wish I had "extra" cash laying around. Beautiful, just beautiful!!

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey all... just trying to catch up again:

Jax - I'm hoping my bundle of joy comes soon too! I would not mind if he came any time now... :whistle: --Just 5 more days until you leave and 10 days to your wedding! You must be so excited. I'm sure him and your family will get along beautifully. Hope the days count down fast for you.

Kelly - Congrats to Craig for his new job!! I hope he likes it :dance::dance:

Tenika - Loved your wedding pics, thanks for sharing them :thumbs:

SJB- Welcome home (L)(L) Hope you had a great trip.

Squitto - Double congrats to you! :dance::dancing: --for your AOS approval and Squitto's job offer, you have good news all around! And your wedding pics were beautiful :luv:

To everyone else... I hope all is well - have a great weekend (F)

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey guys...I posted this before but Duane has an art website.

Kim -- Duane's paintings are absolutely gorgeous!! Wish I had "extra" cash laying around. Beautiful, just beautiful!!

Thanks Mindy-

He is pretty talented!!! His paintings were the main reason we met. I am sooo happy that he is finally able to sell his paintings and have the art community take him in with sooooo much admiration!!!! In Jamaica, he would work on one of those detail paintings for 5-7 days and pour his heart and soul into it. The painting would be so beautiful and you would never see anything like it at the craft markets..... :no::no: Tourists would come and offer $40.00 for the painting.......Just crazy....He really lost his desire and love for painting because he would feel forced to sell just to put food on the table and he felt that his work was not appreciated......I see a new fire inside him since he arrived in Cali and it makes me feel really happy for him.

I know...I am going on and on and on......BUT......I am just happy that his love for painting has come back since he has sooo much talent and beauty to share in his work....... (Okay..I sound like a love sick puppy!!!! ) :whistle:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline

Evening family,

I just found out that someone else was selected for the job I interviewed for. I guess it was not what the Lord has in store for me.

I will be going out of town for a family affair this weekend and then leaving Tuesday for Atlanta for a convention. When would I have time to work anyhow :P

Timeline
Evening family,

I just found out that someone else was selected for the job I interviewed for. I guess it was not what the Lord has in store for me.

I will be going out of town for a family affair this weekend and then leaving Tuesday for Atlanta for a convention. When would I have time to work anyhow :P

Yep, God has another job in mind for you. I know it can be disappointing but you have a great attitude about it and something better will come your way....plus....you are tooo darn busy to work anyways.............. :lol::lol:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Evening family,

I'm sorry the job didn't work out, but you're right - that just means there is a better one out there. Have a good time over the weekend and in ATL.

Click My Timeline For Our K-1 Info

10.21.05 - Applied For SS Card (He's Not In The System Yet)

10.27.05 - Got Marriage License

11.02.05 - Received SS Card In The Mail

11.10.05 - Passed Permit Test!

NOVEMBER 18th - We're Married!

12.17.05 - Mailed AOS/EAD Papers

12.27.05 - Checks Cashed

12.29.05 - Received both NOA's in the mail (receipt dates 12.20.05)

02.17.06 - Received Biometrics Letter

02.27.06 - Got Driver's License!

03.11.06 - Biometrics Appointment

03.16.06 - EAD Approved

03.21.06 - EAD Came In The Mail

04.10.06 - Received AOS Interview Letter

06.08.06 - AOS Interview - APPROVED!

06.19.06 - Green Card Received

WE'RE DONE!

08.22.06 - Elias Is Finally Here!!! Born at 1:13am, 8lbs. 15oz. and 20.5 Inches Long

November 18th, 2006 - Our Real Wedding In Negril

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.