Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

SO, my question to you all.............should "I" be upset that he has a girls number because she's a co-worker??? Should "I" call her and ask to what extent their relationship is?? Should "I" be pissed? Do I just let it go?? Does Craig REALLY "need" to make friends with a woman and someone that "I" don't know??? I have a TON of guy friends, but....he's met EVERY one of them and that was within the 1st week of him being here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He told me that someone at work (a female) was going to put him on HER family plan and I was like, nooooooooo YOU go and GET your OWN phone !!!!!

To answer your questions: Yes you should be upset. No, you should not call her. Yes you should be pissed. No do not just let it go. No, Craig should not have female friends that he hides from you. :no:

And that comment he made about some woman adding him to her family cell phone plan!! :o I think I would have just ordered him out of my house at that point in the conversation!!! You're right, he just DOESN'T GET IT :wacko:

[i believe that you already know what's going on with your man....we women always do, but for one reason or another we always want to second-guess ourselves or come up with a variety of excuses to try and explain away this obviously deceitful and wrong behavior.

This is so true! A woman's intuition is her best defense. If I would have just listened to my own intuition about 10 yrs. ago I would have saved 2 wasted years dating an *sshole that was cheating on me :o So DO NOT make excues for him. There is really no reasonable explanation for his behavior or why he has some girls number in his pocket.

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Nuh, not a pervert. Just a different standard. My husband used to come out of the bedroom in his bikini drawers that didn't even cover his pubic hair, and in Dominica we used to bathe in public and all the guys were like that. Though I do think there's some denial in their mind that they are giving a free show.

Ann

My man is damn near perfect......I guess I should have knocked on wood :wacko: Cause he showed his assests this evning :blink: So he's going back to JA. So I guess we won't need that info pass appointment to morrow. He's up set cause a week ago I tried to explain that it rude/dispectful to be with out shirt in the house infront of a woman. Anyone else feel this was? Am I crazy? I think of it like having a hat on in church or at the dinner table. So he comes in the house had this weard look on his face, I'm like whats the matter, nutin, I thought to my self you lie. Shortly afterward he went on a tangit about how in Ja they go without a shirt rey, rey, rey. At home with my daughter rey, rey, rey. :wacko::blink: He's back got to finish later. :innocent:

And this is where that great big ball of patience comes in. Take the "going back to Jamaica" line off the table. Work on the shirt situation a bit cause you really have to. But remember your appointment tomorrow. After it is over.....a cold glass of wine, some good old fashioned loving and this too shall pass. Hey, just one more story to talk about when you are celebrating that 10 year anniversary. Bet it is going to seem very funny then.

I agree my Trini friend. :yes:

But Den, so you don't feel too bad....I've got you beat...my darling Henry thinks the item of clothing in the pic below are "shorts" acceptable for wearing around the house in front of female company. When I went bilingual on him a few days after the fact, he denied that he ever did that in JA, even though my cousins and my friend remember it as I did - he and his chones running around the house in Mobay. Well last week my aunt was here and who came downstairs in his calvin kleins, paired with an I Love NY T Shirt????? I kid you not people. He, his Calvin and the family jewels. What is up with that???? Is my baby a pervert? :lol::whistle:

2757_m.jpg

Happy Friday the 13th everyone!!

Savanaphil's......Good luck with the interview today!!

Mindy - they have excellent Core receipes and more infor on weightwatchers.com.
I bought a Slow-Cooker (that's the only cooking I can do :lol:) I have already made the Jerk Turkey Soup and the Southwestern Chicken & Sweet Potato Stew. They were both really good......Roy loved them -- so much so I hardly got any..... :wacko:
DO NOT make excues for him
When you start doing that you're really heading down the wrong path....

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Jerk Turkey soup, sound interesting.

I love my slow cooker especially with the cold weather coming. It is nice to open the door at night and smell supper ready.

WE ARE DONE!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers!!!!

Interviewed this mawnin.....I'll let him (L) post his experience ;)

But I'll spread the news We were

APPROVED !!!! My man is coming home ya'll :dance::dance::dance:

12/03/2005: Married

10/13/2006: Interview Approved

10/26/2006: POE: EWR (ARRIVED) [/size]

182 days from filing to Visa in Hand!!![/color]

AOS/EAD

01/22/2007: Sent to The Lockbox.....let the games begin.....again

02/02/2007: NOA1's for both....the waiting game officially begins

02/15/2007: Biometrics appt.

04/11/2007: EAD APPROVED!! YI-HAW

04/21/2007: Received SSN#

05/23/2007: AOS Interview -------> APPROOOOOOVED!!!!!!

05/29/2007: Received Welcome letter

06/04/2007: Green Card in Hand!!!

122 Days from filing AOS to Green Card in Hand!!!

REMOVING CONDITIONS

05/21/2009: Filed to Remove Conditions

6/18/2009: Biometrics Done

09/14/2009: Approved!!!

Citizenship

2/15/2011: Filed N-400

3/28/2011: Biometrics <-- Done

5/09/2011: Naturalization Interview <--- APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5/09/2011: Swearing in Ceremony (We're Done)

MY HUSBAND IS NOW A US CITIZEN

Proudmomwife.gifI_love_my_baby_boy.gif

3051_1113026182751_1139795553_30500807_687968_s.jpgZackie.jpgthumb_3051_1113025702739_1139795553_30500806_7039703_s.jpg

Timeline

Congrats :thumbs:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOHOO!!! GREAT NEWS!!! CONGRATS!!! :thumbs::yes::dance:

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: Timeline

In the closet, hiding? What's up with that?

At this point he should be on his hands and knees kissing your toes and begging for forgiveness.....Kelly, you know what you need to do.....and what you choose to do is 100% your choice and business. Do what your gut tells you to do. Life is too short to spend any time of it with regrets......

"I" KNOW that he SHOULD, but he's not !!!! That just reassures me that I AM doing the right thing. I printed what you've ALL said and I said to him (cause he THINKS I'm saying goodbye because of YOU all and your influence) ...I said, these are postings from MATURE, responsible adults ...some married and some getting married and you MAY learn something from what they've written. Although it's TOO LATE for us....

So he's reading and then says, I never told you about a girl that I work with. I said, no.....he said, yeah I have and I said, well you may have said you TALK with people at your work, but you NEVER mentioned anyones name called SWEETS ....and he said, oh well, I never said her name to you!!!!

DAG, he just does NOT get it. Don't worry, I'm not calling anyone. That's not my style and I KNOW it goest both ways......him AND her !!! What matters is HE allowed it.

He keeps thinking that this chic SLIPPING her number in his pocket is acceptable......and he says, what was I supposed to do? He said, I didn't put her number in my phone, because you keep checking my phone and I said, but keeping a NUMBER IN YOUR POCKET WAS OKAY?????????????????????????????? Without even TELLING me about it????

I was like, I'm done....call someone that you can stay with SOON!!!!!!! It's over and he said, yeah I'm not going to fight you about this. You want it over it's over!!!

Oh my :unsure: Still catching up...

Timeline

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::dance:

WE ARE DONE!!!

Filed: Timeline

-- GET OUT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!![/color]

That's an understatement: BUN him!!!!.....Tek mon pon him!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: you are too much!! I love that song tho ;)

I hope I do not sound stupid but what is Core? Something new?

I didn't know either. :D

Don't feel bad, neither did I :unsure:

Yes, good luck Mr. & Mrs. Savan!! :D

ditto!!

And that comment he made about some woman adding him to her family cell phone plan!! :o I think I would have just ordered him out of my house at that point in the conversation!!! You're right, he just DOESN'T GET IT :wacko:

For real, what the fluck was that about? :angry:

Yay!! Congrats :dance:

Woo-Hooooooo!! Congratulations!!!! :dance::jest::dance:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck Savanphil's.

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congratulations!!!!

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey y'all,

I know it has been sometime since I have posted, but know that i have had the moment to try and catch up, WOW... So much diffrent than from a year ago, when a majority of us were waiting to get our now husbands here!!!!

The adjusting to life here for all has been veried!! For myself I can relate to the annoying perks like " kiss teets", that eerks me like you know, I don't even have to explain!!! I have tried to tell Mr. Smith how disrespectful that is here, but doe not want to get it!

Kelly my heart goes out to you girl, I remember chatitng with you, and the struggle you have endured, and know this.. I agree that he should tell you when he meets someone , espicially a girl. I have found with mr Smith, that he had female friends and male friends in jamiaca, and he is expected to have new ones here too. It is all in the trust you have with your relationship. You have to trust him not to do anything to hurt you, and you the same.. Mr. Smith has had to come to terms with me having male friends that I have been close friends with way before him coming into my life. I can understand the questioning of my closeness with them, but he trust me. You still have to let them be who there are , but to an extent, and if your gut is telling you thre is something wrong , follow it!!!! Your intution is usually right!!!

I don't know if that helps, but I figured i would add how I feel about it!!!

On a good note , Mr. Smith has been approved for his Green Card as of 10/03/06, and is currently working a full time job at Lowe's ( comparible to Home Depot).

Talk to you all soon,

Mrs . Smith

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.