Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
-- GET OUT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!![/color]

That's an understatement: BUN him!!!!.....Tek mon pon him!! Tek your house and off wit him. :lol: however it goes. He needs to goo. I agree with everyone else. It's his descision, women might approach, but it's his duty to put them in check. Like Trin said that comment about the phone is truely a slap in the face, She must be something to him to want to put him on her plan. I think he's lost his mind to think he can come into your home and disrespect you likt this. :(

4457325_bodyshot_175x233.gif 4489327_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Cases complete!Enjoying life!!

PM me if you have questions

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

-- GET OUT AND DON'T LOOK BACK!!![/color]

That's an understatement: BUN him!!!!.....Tek mon pon him!! Tek your house and off wit him. :lol: however it goes. He needs to goo. I agree with everyone else. It's his descision, women might approach, but it's his duty to put them in check. Like Trin said that comment about the phone is truely a slap in the face, She must be something to him to want to put him on her plan. I think he's lost his mind to think he can come into your home and disrespect you likt this. :(

:lol:

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

My fiance and I had a good laugh the other day about one of my co workers who was attracted to me and despite the fact that I told her I was engaged she persist. I took her to HR and suffice to say my company has a vacancy. The women on here have men that I bet you get women looking at them everyday. I am sure each of you have a story to tell. But those stories do not end like this..........

Way to go!! :thumbs:

In regards to the affidavit...if you have not filed AOS yet then there is no affidavit of support. You haven't signed away anything. The I-134 you did for the K1 was just to prove that you have the ability to support him. The I-864 that you do for AOS is the legal binding document of support. If you have not done AOS then technically you are free and clear. Whatever you do...don't sign that document!

I think she's wonderful...Jamie, how she pops up just in the nic of time :lol::D

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hope I do not sound stupid but what is Core? Something new?

I didn't know either. :D

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

But Den, so you don't feel too bad....I've got you beat...my darling Henry thinks the item of clothing in the pic below are "shorts" acceptable for wearing around the house in front of female company. When I went bilingual on him a few days after the fact, he denied that he ever did that in JA, even though my cousins and my friend remember it as I did - he and his chones running around the house in Mobay. Well last week my aunt was here and who came downstairs in his calvin kleins, paired with an I Love NY T Shirt????? I kid you not people. He, his Calvin and the family jewels. What is up with that???? Is my baby a pervert? :lol::whistle:

2757_m.jpg

I read this last night, put didn't get the pic. :lol:

####### was he doing in the closet? :unsure:

Being an immature ________(Kelly fill in the blank)

Any advice or past experiences would be great...what do they do? what is it??? how long does it take??does the EAD usually get approved after the Biometrics??

Thanks-

Piece of cake. 15-30min depending on when you get there and how many people are waiting. Here it was first come first serve, so get there early.

I hope I do not sound stupid but what is Core? Something new?

I didn't know either. :D

I want to know too..How much does it cost?

Edited by Denden

Basically......you don't count points -- you get 35 to use all week outside the "Core Plan"....here is how they describe it in the book....(there are rules that you have to follow -- you can't really eat all you want of anything....)

Veggies & Fruits

Soups (non-creamy)

Whole-wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes and grains

High-fiber and other cereals (without added sugar)

Lean meats, poultry, fish & eggs

Fat-free milk products

Healthy oils (olive, canola, safflower, sunflower, flaxseed)

Condiments

Coffee, tea, and sugar-free beverages

In regards to the affidavit...if you have not filed AOS yet then there is no affidavit of support. You haven't signed away anything. The I-134 you did for the K1 was just to prove that you have the ability to support him. The I-864 that you do for AOS is the legal binding document of support. If you have not done AOS then technically you are free and clear. Whatever you do...don't sign that document!
I think she's wonderful...Jamie, how she pops up just in the nic of time :lol::D
Jamie is the BESTEST!! :wub:
Sorry Dee -=- I don't know how much it is....my mom joined and goes to the classes....I am doing it on my own -- using all her materials. Edited by Minfay

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good luck Savanphils!! I can't wait to hear all about your APPROVAL!!

Edited by Belly'sGirl

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Basically......you don't count points -- you get 35 to use all week outside the "Core Plan"....here is how they describe it in the book....(there are rules that you have to follow -- you can't really eat all you want of anything....)

Veggies & Fruits

Soups (non-creamy)

Whole-wheat pasta, brown rice, potatoes and grains

High-fiber and other cereals (without added sugar)

Lean meats, poultry, fish & eggs

Fat-free milk products

Healthy oils (olive, canola, safflower, sunflower, flaxseed)

Condiments

Coffee, tea, and sugar-free beverages

Jamie is the BESTEST!! :wub:
Sorry Dee -=- I don't know how much it is....my mom joined and goes to the classes....I am doing it on my own -- using all her materials.

It's $14 a week if you attend meetings but you don't have too. You can also join online.

Mindy - they have excellent Core receipes and more infor on weightwatchers.com.

Good luck Savanphils.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yes, good luck Mr. & Mrs. Savan!! :D

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:yes::yes: Good luck Savanphil's......my your day be blessed with positive vibes!! :thumbs::thumbs:

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

[ Kelly -- I am the most jealous person in the world. If I found a number in his pocket he wouldn't have to worry about going back to JA -- I would kill him right then and there :angry:

I totally agree :yes: I might have to ship his body parts back to JA in pieces :whistle: And then he has the nerve to say that she "slipped it in his pocket"? :o First of all, why were HER hands in HIS pockets? Second, if he didn't want the # he would have thrown it in the garbage already. This girl probably doesn't even know he's married.

we have our Biometric appointment in San Francisco tomorrow..... :blush: Wouldn't you know they scheduled the darn appointment on "Friday the 13th"...I hope it is a good omen.......

Any advice or past experiences would be great...what do they do? what is it??? how long does it take??does the EAD usually get approved after the Biometrics??

Friday the 13th is my lucky day :yes: Don't worry, you guys will be fine. It's really easy. I think we were only there for about 15 minutes. I think all they did was take his fingerprints and maybe a picture. It's been awhile - my mind is fuzzy! But it's really short and painless. Good luck :thumbs:

May 11, 2004 - NOA1

August 9, 2004 - NOA2 APPROVED!!!!

October 1, 2004 - Interview date - Visa APPROVED!!

December 11, 2004 - Wedding! Finally married!

December 30, 2004 - Overnighted AOS, AP, & EAD

February 7, 2005 - Received AP in the mailFebruary 26, 2005 - Fingerprints & Biometrics appointment

March 7, 2005 - Received EAD in the mail

April 4, 2005 - Received notice of interview date for AOS

July 26, 2005 - Interview date for AOS!!!

August 12, 2005 - Received NOA for Permanent Residency

August 15, 2005 - Received Green Card in mail!!

June 4, 2007 - Mailed I-751 form to lift "conditions" - it arrived at NSC on June 6

June 11, 2007 - Check cashed

June 21, 2007 - Received NOA1 and Biometrics appt. letter

July 14, 2007 - Biometrics appt. (after re-scheduling)

April 2, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case was transferred to California!

May 12, 2008 - got an e-mail that our case is APPROVED!!

May 17, 2008 - Received Green Card in the mail! No more Immigration for TEN YEARS!!

December 6, 2007 - Monique Savannah is born!! 6 lbs. 13 oz.

34z0pck.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.