Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 3)

6,588 posts in this topic

Timeline
Miss Kimmy!!! tell Duane...I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!! :D:D:P they are sssoo good!! and talk about GREAT Christmas and B-day gifts!! Love it!!!!

Good morning everyone!! :D

Shauna,

I 2nd that !!! He has unbelievable talent Kim. Gotta work a couple of those into the "budget" !!! I'm having a hard time deciding on which to buy !!!

I forgot to post Craig's 1st adventure to Hershey Park last weekend.....it was a TRIP !!! My mistake in taking him on his FIRST roller coaster, ruined him for almost the entire day. He did "come back down to earth" and get on some others closer to the end of the day. All in all....great time had by all.

Have a great day! :)

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Happy Wednesday!!! (Well.....I guess better late than never... :whistle: )

Been working ALL day on making Duane's website....I finally finished about 10 minutes ago........ :wacko:

I swear I thought I was going to kill him or divorce him today <_<:rolleyes: He was sitting behind me telling me what I needed to do and how to do it...I almost threw the computer at him!!! :P:whistle::wacko:

Anyhow......check it out if you have a chance and tell us what you think...we are hoping to get some hits and sales soon!!!!! Also...Duane named the website and you are going die when you hear what he named it!!

He named is "Embassy Art"........ :yes::yes::yes: How cute........

The website is: www.embassyart.homestead.com

Have a good night

Good morning ladies,

I love Duane's arts.

Belly's girl - hopefully he can get it all done :thumbs:.

paul and I 1 year December 7 ( hopefully he will be here :unsure: )

I do not wish to share any information about this dead end journey.........I have reached my final destination on this train, and it is time for me to get off.

THIS TOO SHALL PASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"If marriage means you fell in love, does divorce mean you climbed out?"

"You never really know a man until you have divorced him."-Zsa Zsa Gabor

"When a man hath taken a wife, and married her, and it come to pass that she find no favour in his eyes, because he hath found some uncleanness in her: then let him write her a bill of divorcement, and give it in her hand, and send her out of his house. And when she is departed out of his house, she may go and be another man's wife." Deuteronomy 24:1-2

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller

"Even though you may want to move forward in your life, you may have one foot on the brakes. In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain your old pain. The energy it takes to hang onto the past is holding you back from a new life. What is it you would let go of today?" - Mary Manin Morrissey

"I know God will not give me anything I can't handle. I just wish that He didn't trust me so much." - Mother Theresa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I know this is a stupid question but I'll ask anyway; if you send a photo can he recreate a painting on a shirt from it?

Yes, he can recreate just about anything you send him......it just amazes me!!!

I was just having a great time browsing Duane's website--what a rare talent. I'm sending the link to everyone I know.

Thanks Ann.....we appreciate all the support we can get!!

[Miss Kimmy!!! tell Duane...I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!! :D:D:P

I will let him know......he will be pleased that you like them.... (L)

[

...I saw something that I think I might want to put in my home office!

Tell us...we might be able to work something out for you with the $$$$$...after all you are yardies family!!!! Good luck to Gregory today!!!!

You did a GREAT job. I can't wait to show Roy when I get home. Duane is so wonderfully talented. I'm definitely a fan!!![/color]

Thanks Mindy..you are so sweet....You are making me blush... :blush::blush:

Hilarious!! But I love it! I am saving up to get something to surprise Henry for Christmas. I think it will make him happy and proud. Kim, put the link in all your email and forum signatures. Tell him I love the name Embassy Art - better than "Window #10 Art"!! :lol::hehe::whistle:

Great idea Elizabeth.... Yep...window #10 art would have been too much!!!! You silly gayl...... :lol::lol::lol:

He has unbelievable talent Kim. Gotta work a couple of those into the "budget" !!! I'm having a hard time deciding on which to buy !!!

Thanks Kelly.......you are so sweet....

Nice website and awesome paintings and shirts. I wish I could buy them all.

Does he have any on a smaller scale? i will keep checking your site.

Best wishes and much success!

Thanks Darlene and EVERYONE for all your support......Now you guys can see what Duane has been doing everyday with his time.....keeping busy for sure!!!

The smaller scale is the shirts......his paintings are just amazing in person and we realized that not everyone could afford them so he did some smaller scale work on shirts...those are absolutely beautiful in person too!!!! The pictures just do not do his work justice.....Plus...when he gets BIG and FAMOUS..people can say they have a Duane Pearson original and only paid $30.00 for it..... :lol::lol::lol::D:D

Edited by kimlbs

CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE: www.embassyart.homestead.com

SEE K-1 TIME LINE IN MY PROFILE

.....INTERVIEW JULY 10, 2006-APPROVED

07/19/06-Duane flew home to the USA-FINALLY!!!!!!!

08/17/06-DUANE AND KIM GOT MARRIED

PART 2 BEGINS

09/20/06- EAD/AOS Mailed to Chicago Today..........Here we go again!!!

10/13/06- Biometric appointment-San Francisco

12/07/06- AOS Interview-San Francisco

CAUGHT IN FBI NAME CHECK DELAY

04/23/07-Received AOS Approval E-Mail

04/25/07-Received CARD Production E-mail

WAITING FOR GREEN CARD TO ARRIVE.......

Timeline

I asked this question a couple days ago, but noone responded.....so I'm just checking to see if anyone can give me any type of advice because I've searched and searched and couldn't find any answers....

Is there a "cutoff" date for the AOS paperwork? Like WHEN do you **have** to process the paperwork??? We met the "requirements" to get married, but when is the question.

Any help/advise is greatly appreciated !!

kelly

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

WOHOO!!! Bought my t-shirt! It's my birthday! :lol:

OK in support of our resident artist, I bought a Tank! I love it.

Kim, can I make a rquest...more tanks, please. I love tank tops. :D

oops I don't know how to shrink the jpeg - its no. 1803 and 1705. Kim can you post em for me. The tank for me and T shirt for Henry.

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

AOS, EAD - 115 days from mailing AOS to conditional Green Card in Hand

06-07-08 - File to remove conditions

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

06-20-09- Received 10 year Greencard

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey guys i know its been a million years since i have been on.

Hey Popcorn :star: It's good to see you.

Who's anniversary is next????

DECEMBER 11 will be 2 years for me and Tony (L):dance:

DEC. 11 will make 1 year for me and richie

3dflagsdotcom_jamai_2fawm.gif RICHIE 3dflagsdotcom_usa_2fawm.gif GEORGIA (born and raised jamaican, living in NYC)

What rocks my world may feel like a rock in your shoe!

10/16/05 - Birth of my son
11/24/05 - Arrival! EAD issued@JFK)
12/08/05 - Applied for SS #
(In system but visa category incorrect, manual verification required. Told it takes 3-4weeks)
12/10/05 - G's Birthday
12/11/05 - Wedding Day
12/12/05 - R"s Birthday
12/19/05 - SS card comes in the mail!
03/16/06 - AOS, EAD & AP recieved by Chicago Lockbox
03/20/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AOS & EAD. Rejection notice issued for AP(my fault)
03/21/06 - Resubmit AP with correct application type checked off
03/27/06 - Recieved NOA1 for AP.

04/05/06 - Biometrics App.
05/16/06 - Advanced Parole Approved
05/26/06 - EAD Approved
06/21/06 - Richie recieved learner's permit
08/16/06 - AOS Interview(waiting on FBI clearance)
01/08/07 - Conditional Green Card received

Pls Note: My immigration knowledge is limited at best, so take it as a grain of salt.

Timeline

oops I don't know how to shrink the jpeg - its no. 1803 and 1705. Kim can you post em for me. The tank for me and T shirt for Henry.

Thanks Elizabeth for your support......I sent you a PM.....

As for more tanks....they all come in tanks.......You pick the design #, the shirt style (tank, short sleeve, long sleeve) , shirt color, and size........They are "made to order"...just like Burger King..... :lol::lol:

You can pick any design on any shirt style........ Did you want me to post the pic of the shirts you purchased? If so, I can do that this evening when I get home. Thanks again........Duane was so tickled when I told him we got an order...... :blush::blush:

PART 2 BEGINS

Kim -- My mother joined Weight Watchers this morning and I thought of you immediatly. She is making me do it with her....mostly because she can't be trusted to do it by herself :lol: :lol:

JAMA0001.GIFMindy & Roy

06/08/05 -- I-129f Sent to Nebraska

08/30/05 - Approved

12/02/05 - Interview in Kingston

01/13/06 - Roy flies to Chicago

03/03/06 - Married

03/29/06 - EAD/AOS Sent

06/06/06 - EAD Approved

07/11/06 - AOS Approved - w/o interview

07/17/06 - GC Received....

I-751 - Lifting Conditions

04/01/08 - Sent to Nebraska

04/03/08 - NOA1 Notice Date -- Trans to California

04/14/08 - Received NOA1 in mail

04/14/08 - Check cleared bank

04/24/08 - Biometrics letter received

05/02/08 - Biometrics scheduled

10/10/08 - Card Ordered

10/16/08 - Card received -- DONE!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Well, I have some news...not necessarily good news, but not necessarily bad news either...Well, as I stated earlier this morning, Gregory & his mom rode to Kingston early this a.m. to drop off the DS-230, pick up his passport and try and get his police certificate...Well things DID NOT quite go as planned: While they were on their way to the Embassy this morning the driver HIT A MAN that had run out into the street (according to Gregory after talking to the guy, it was obvious that he was mentally ill). When they braked to keep from hitting the guy, the car behind them ran into them (not too much damage!) Anyway, by the time they got to the Embassy it was 10 minutes after 10, and the lady at the window informed him that the window closed at 10 am. :angry: She told him that he could leave it with someone orhe would have to come back tomorrow to drop it off. He told her that he was unable to drop it off because he had to work, but he asked if his mother could drop it off in the morning and she said YES!! His mom is staying in Kingston until Saturday so, she's supposed to go there tomorrow a.m. to drop it off. He left the papers to pick up his passport with his mom, as he had to go with the driver of the car to try and get it in some semblence of order so they could get back on the road... I talked to him a few minutes ago, and he let me know that she was able to pick up his passport. As for the police certificate, he said he was going back to get that next week, along with his marriage form. I don't know....At this point, I'm drained, irritated, and just want it all to be done! :(

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline

Ah well...this is par for the course in Jamaica...thank God no one was killed; pray for the best--it'll soon be done.

Ann

Well, I have some news...not necessarily good news, but not necessarily bad news either...Well, as I stated earlier this morning, Gregory & his mom rode to Kingston early this a.m. to drop off the DS-230, pick up his passport and try and get his police certificate...Well things DID NOT quite go as planned: While they were on their way to the Embassy this morning the driver HIT A MAN that had run out into the street (according to Gregory after talking to the guy, it was obvious that he was mentally ill). When they braked to keep from hitting the guy, the car behind them ran into them (not too much damage!) Anyway, by the time they got to the Embassy it was 10 minutes after 10, and the lady at the window informed him that the window closed at 10 am. :angry: She told him that he could leave it with someone orhe would have to come back tomorrow to drop it off. He told her that he was unable to drop it off because he had to work, but he asked if his mother could drop it off in the morning and she said YES!! His mom is staying in Kingston until Saturday so, she's supposed to go there tomorrow a.m. to drop it off. He left the papers to pick up his passport with his mom, as he had to go with the driver of the car to try and get it in some semblence of order so they could get back on the road... I talked to him a few minutes ago, and he let me know that she was able to pick up his passport. As for the police certificate, he said he was going back to get that next week, along with his marriage form. I don't know....At this point, I'm drained, irritated, and just want it all to be done! :(

Timeline

As for more tanks....they all come in tanks.......You pick the design #, the shirt style (tank, short sleeve, long sleeve) , shirt color, and size........They are "made to order"...just like Burger King..... :lol::lol: You can pick any design on any shirt style........ Did you want me to post the pic of the shirts you purchased? If so, I can do that this evening when I get home. Thanks again........Duane was so tickled when I told him we got an order...... :blush::blush:

yeehaw! now I can have tanks, tanks and more tanks. hey how expensive would it be to make them on tanks with built in bras? That would rock!

Edited by Elizabethnhenry

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Joel 2:25 (Amplified Bible) And I will restore or replace for you the years that the locust has eaten--the hopping locust, the stripping locust, and the crawling locust, My great army which I sent among you.

Timeline
Kim -- My mother joined Weight Watchers this morning and I thought of you immediatly. She is making me do it with her....mostly because she can't be trusted to do it by herself :lol: :lol:

Hey that is GREAT...if you need some advice...let me know.....I still have to send Shemonya and Jax those WW recipes.....I have been kinda slow since I started my new job as Duane agent........ :whistle::whistle:

As for more tanks....they all come in tanks.......You pick the design #, the shirt style (tank, short sleeve, long sleeve) , shirt color, and size........They are "made to order"...just like Burger King..... :lol::lol: You can pick any design on any shirt style........ Did you want me to post the pic of the shirts you purchased? If so, I can do that this evening when I get home. Thanks again........Duane was so tickled when I told him we got an order...... :blush::blush:

yeehaw! now I can have tanks, tanks and more tanks. hey how expensive would it be to make them on tanks with built in bras? That would rock!

You are just in luck my girl....those are the tanks he makes em on!!! The ones with built in bras!!! :yes::yes: So RUN FAST my girl...order,order, order........... :lol::D

PART 2 BEGINS

Timeline
I feel like I haven't been here forever. Just checking in to say hello! :D

yuh read wat it seh unda my 3 hearts???? :crying::crying:

4/28/09 - Moved to CSC

Citizenship

07-09-09 - Filed N-400

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.