fransha

USEM- December 2009 Interviews!

184 posts in this topic

How accurate is the USEM visa appointment checking system online?

Has anyone verified their visa appt using your MNL case number using this link?

I dont think the USEM website is really kept up to date, even for those of us who received the USEM appointment confirmation email.

http://203.177.135.10/ivappointment/login.asp

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3238.html

Yes, I have verified and tested it! :thumbs: and it work, it showed my appointment date and time :yes:

any problems you are encountering with it?

No, nothing comes up for us. Most people's appt. does not show there. It's like USEM doesnt bother to input our appt info into that data base. Lucky you, hehe.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Ok, i'll start here and hopefully everything will post too, those who are having interviews on December 2009...

I am ON.... DECEMBER 08,2009

Good luck to US ALL Decembers'! :dance::dance::dance:

Fransha

Hi! Fransha, Hi! Everyone!!!

Mine is DECEMBER 16, 2009 I'm sooo Excited and a bit nervous about it. GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US!!!!

:star::star::star:

hello magie, were the same date for interview, what time your interview friend? good luck to us, hope we can meet at the embassy..

Hi! there,

My interview date was suppose to be on dec 16 but my fiance called the embassy to reschedule the interview and we got the new inerview date. And it is going to be on DECEMBER 14,2009. @ 7:00 am. I'm also from Bicol province.here in Cam norte.

Timeline

Hello to all December Interviewee,,,,

GOOD LUCK FOR ALL OF US!!!

FOR THE INTERVIEWEE OF THE 1ST DAY OF THIS MONTH MAY YOU PASS THE INTERVIEW! I CANT WAIT TO HEAR FROM YOUR EXPERIENCES...

GOD BLESS US ALL!

:star::star::star:

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Timeline
We have December 02 at 0700

Same time as us. Good luck!!

2009-09-17 I-129F Sent

2009-09-19 I-129F Arrival at the VSC via USPS (Priority)

2009-09-21 NA01

2009-09-30 Submitted paperwork to expedite

2009-10-08 Expedite request rejected :(

2009-10-16 NAO2 Approved!

2009-10-20 NVC Received

2009-10-22 NVC Sent to Manila

2009-12-02 Interview Passed

2009-12-08 Visa Received

2009-12-14 CFO Seminar

2009-12-15 U.S Arrival (POE Detroit)

Visit my Fiance's Blog at www.filamlovestory.com

Timeline
We have December 02 at 0700

Same time as us. Good luck!!

Good luck for the interview tomorrow!!!! :star:

Magie and AFweatherguy, Good luck on your interview tomorrow... bring the PINK home! :thumbs:

God be with you guys...

Fransha

My fiancee had her interview today (1 Dec). The interview went well. It was just as everyone on here had explained: stand in line....wait....pre-screener asks for documents....waiting....the counselor was very nice and friendly. He only asked a few questions. However, she did not get the PINK because we are still waiting for her Japanese police clearance. The counselor said "There are no problems. You have 90 days to marry once you arrive. Just bring in the police clearance when you get it." She got the white paper. We are happy it went well....but still waiting.

Please look at the "About Me" page in our profile for our complete K-1 and AOS processing timeline.

AOS
Packet sent: 11 May 2010
Transferred to CSC: 08 June 2010
AP Received: 30 July 2010
EAD Received: 02 Aug 2010
AOS Approved / Card production ordered: 02 Nov 2010
Greed Card Received: 08 Nov 2010

ROC
Packet Sent: 3 Oct 2012
NOA Date: 9 Oct 2012
Biometrics: 6 Nov 2012
ROC Approved: 23 April 2013

Card Received: 26 April 2013

hello to all

i did went to embassy for december 1 as re scheduled interview date which the embassy said that they have no record about it...and my visa is APPROVED! but they did not get the record of my medical exam from st lukes and my passport, maybe because i did the advance medical and i also re scheduled the interview date which was december 10..but everything went well... thanks GOD and all the vj members

[/size][/color]

7jrbir.png

TIMELINE I-130

June 29, 2009 - sent packet I-130

July 9, 2009 - received NOA1 (thanks God)

Sept. 9, 2009 - received approval email from USCIS thru CRIS

Sept. 14, 2009 - NOA2 hardcopy received by husband

Sept. 18, 2009 - case number assigned (NVC process starts)

Nov. 4, 2009 - CASE COMPLETE @NVC!

Nov. 13, 2009 - interview date assigned by NVC

DEC. 10, 2009 AT 6:30AM

re scheduled DECEMBER 1, 2009- INTERVIEW - white slip (passport and medical results from st. luke

Dec 14, 2009 - VISA received

Dec 21, 2009 - USA arrival (POE - San francisco)

Jan. 6, 2010 - SSN received

Jan. 7, 2010 - 2 years GC received

THANKS GOD AND MOTHER MARY FOR ALL THE GUIDANCE.

Timeline
My fiancee had her interview today (1 Dec). The interview went well. It was just as everyone on here had explained: stand in line....wait....pre-screener asks for documents....waiting....the counselor was very nice and friendly. He only asked a few questions. However, she did not get the PINK because we are still waiting for her Japanese police clearance. The counselor said "There are no problems. You have 90 days to marry once you arrive. Just bring in the police clearance when you get it." She got the white paper. We are happy it went well....but still waiting.

Timeline
hello to all

i did went to embassy for december 1 as re scheduled interview date which the embassy said that they have no record about it...and my visa is APPROVED! but they did not get the record of my medical exam from st lukes and my passport, maybe because i did the advance medical and i also re scheduled the interview date which was december 10..but everything went well... thanks GOD and all the vj members

Hi!

Hope she get the police clearance soon! Goodluck! I wonder if my police clearance is still good though. Does the police clearance from other country has expiration date? I got mine last december 5, 2008. and im going to have interview on dec 14. do you think mine is still good? your advice and opinion will be a great help. Thanks~

Magie :star:

Hi!

Hope she get the police clearance soon! Goodluck! I wonder if my police clearance is still good though. Does the police clearance from other country has expiration date? I got mine last december 5, 2008. and im going to have interview on dec 14. do you think mine is still good? your advice and opinion will be a great help. Thanks~

Magie :star:

hello to all

Congrats!!! I'm happy for you!

:dance::dance::dance:

hello to all

I Dont quite understand what happened. You went to interview on Dec 1, but really it was rescheduled to Dec 10, so this is why SLEC medical info was not there? But somehow everything went well and you got approved anyway? Maybe you can help explain. I am a bit slow today.

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

hello to all

I Dont quite understand what happened. You went to interview on Dec 1, but really it was rescheduled to Dec 10, so this is why SLEC medical info was not there? But somehow everything went well and you got approved anyway? Maybe you can help explain. I am a bit slow today.

sorry if you misunderstood my post

but i posted before about my confusion of my interview date here http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=230236

december 10 is my original interview date and rescheduled it december 1 by email

oct 21-22 i did my advance medical

as you can read on the thread above that the embassy emailed us that they dont have record of my interview on december 1 which i tried to go though i was not sure they will admit me inside the building

when i went to my pre screener he said that he did not see my passport and my medical result on my documents, so he asked when did i went to medical, and i told him that last oct 21-22, 2009, so when i had my final interview with the consul she gave me the white slip for my passport and medical docs

i went to st lukes today and asked about my medical result and they said embassy picked up on oct 23, 2009 - so i am thinking that embassy have my medical result and passport in the building but they did not prepare it that day because i am not really on the list of december 1 interviewees

Edited by philmae83

[/size][/color]

7jrbir.png

TIMELINE I-130

June 29, 2009 - sent packet I-130

July 9, 2009 - received NOA1 (thanks God)

Sept. 9, 2009 - received approval email from USCIS thru CRIS

Sept. 14, 2009 - NOA2 hardcopy received by husband

Sept. 18, 2009 - case number assigned (NVC process starts)

Nov. 4, 2009 - CASE COMPLETE @NVC!

Nov. 13, 2009 - interview date assigned by NVC

DEC. 10, 2009 AT 6:30AM

re scheduled DECEMBER 1, 2009- INTERVIEW - white slip (passport and medical results from st. luke

Dec 14, 2009 - VISA received

Dec 21, 2009 - USA arrival (POE - San francisco)

Jan. 6, 2010 - SSN received

Jan. 7, 2010 - 2 years GC received

THANKS GOD AND MOTHER MARY FOR ALL THE GUIDANCE.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.