UN-KNOWN

Had Interview in Riyadh USE

35 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline

sorry to hear about your experience :( but hope you will be out of AP quickly and in your wife's arms soon enough :star:

Timeline:

Sent in I-130 form: 01/29/09

Interview Date: 11/08/09 (APPROVED!)

Visa in Hand: 11/12/09

POE: 01/30/10 (!!!!) at JFK Airport in NYC... can't wait!

Got the green card maybe 8 weeks after 01/30/10...

TBC....

======================================================================

• 5 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi friends ,

I had my interview Yesterday and i was interview by 3 Visa officers almost for 5 hours.I took these things with me ( CHATTING 500 PAGES , EMAILS & LETTERS 150 PAGES , COURIER & RECEIPTS , PHONE BILLS DEC 08 - NOV 09 , PHOTOS 106 . CARDS 85 , 3 SHIRTS WHICH MY WIFE GAVE ME , INCOME TEX 3 YEARS , MY WIFE PASSPORT COPY WITH MY NAME , HER SSN NUMBER WITH MY NAME , HER DL WITH MY NAME HER HOME PHONE BILL WITH MY NAME & INSURANCE'S CARD & HOTELS REC PITS & WEDDING BAND & I.E) butttttt ** OFFICERS asked WHAT IS THAT i replied proof of bona fide marriage they didn't even asked me to show anything when i said i have more proof the WITCH yelled at me and said NOOOO MAY BE LATER. WIZARDS & WITCH started questioning after looking at photos she said where are wedding ceremony pics i replied we don't have those bcz we got married in Court . She asked how you met her i said we met online she said why u went online to find american wife & when did u met her last time how long you know each other is she Muslim or not and all questions she asked about what my wife works for whats her job title where she lives in USA and when i replied mostly questions truth then she asked me what i do in SAUDI ARABIA for how long im here whats your qualification when did you finish college whats your status i replied all questions when i said my whole family is settle here for 28 years and only been to Pak like 3 or 4 times she said if you live with your family how can u support your wife i said we have our 2 business and we all care for that she asked about business how many workers and stuff then Male visa officer asked so she is from KENTUCKY i said yeah . he said im also Kentuckian and my wife also so tell me what u know about Kentucky & how much population of Kentucky ............ it sucks . well after 5 hours interview i was told that im on AP they gave me Blue slip and checked on Document missing but he didnt checked on any column of document name whats missing but they Kept my Passport and they also kept most of the photos , marriage certificate , birth certificate then he said give me your CELL # and said we will call you if we will need anything . Then i lefted US embassy We are very worry what will happen my wife is keep crying and we are very depressed whats gonna happen all i can request you plz every one pray from heart for my visa approval.

Thank you !

Fiaz

fiaz brother they also kept my passport and all of my original documents wd our marriage photos and put me on AP after few days i got call from embassy saying that have to came back for 2nd interview when i heard that i get shocked. my 1st interview was on jan 28 2010 and 2nd was on feb 09 2010.

and yesterday my will called to DOS they said to my wife that ur husband is in background check which will take three to six months... i m praying for and plz pray for us too. :thumbs:

Hi friends ,

I had my interview Yesterday and i was interview by 3 Visa officers almost for 5 hours.I took these things with me ( CHATTING 500 PAGES , EMAILS & LETTERS 150 PAGES , COURIER & RECEIPTS , PHONE BILLS DEC 08 - NOV 09 , PHOTOS 106 . CARDS 85 , 3 SHIRTS WHICH MY WIFE GAVE ME , INCOME TEX 3 YEARS , MY WIFE PASSPORT COPY WITH MY NAME , HER SSN NUMBER WITH MY NAME , HER DL WITH MY NAME HER HOME PHONE BILL WITH MY NAME & INSURANCE'S CARD & HOTELS REC PITS & WEDDING BAND & I.E) butttttt ** OFFICERS asked WHAT IS THAT i replied proof of bona fide marriage they didn't even asked me to show anything when i said i have more proof the WITCH yelled at me and said NOOOO MAY BE LATER. WIZARDS & WITCH started questioning after looking at photos she said where are wedding ceremony pics i replied we don't have those bcz we got married in Court . She asked how you met her i said we met online she said why u went online to find american wife & when did u met her last time how long you know each other is she Muslim or not and all questions she asked about what my wife works for whats her job title where she lives in USA and when i replied mostly questions truth then she asked me what i do in SAUDI ARABIA for how long im here whats your qualification when did you finish college whats your status i replied all questions when i said my whole family is settle here for 28 years and only been to Pak like 3 or 4 times she said if you live with your family how can u support your wife i said we have our 2 business and we all care for that she asked about business how many workers and stuff then Male visa officer asked so she is from KENTUCKY i said yeah . he said im also Kentuckian and my wife also so tell me what u know about Kentucky & how much population of Kentucky ............ it sucks . well after 5 hours interview i was told that im on AP they gave me Blue slip and checked on Document missing but he didnt checked on any column of document name whats missing but they Kept my Passport and they also kept most of the photos , marriage certificate , birth certificate then he said give me your CELL # and said we will call you if we will need anything . Then i lefted US embassy We are very worry what will happen my wife is keep crying and we are very depressed whats gonna happen all i can request you plz every one pray from heart for my visa approval.

Thank you !

Fiaz

fiaz brother they also kept my passport and all of my original documents wd our marriage photos and put me on AP after few days i got call from embassy saying that have to came back for 2nd interview when i heard that i get shocked. my 1st interview was on jan 28 2010 and 2nd was on feb 09 2010.

and yesterday my will called to DOS they said to my wife that ur husband is in background check which will take three to six months... i m praying for and plz pray for us too. :thumbs:

Hi friends ,

Thank you !

Fiaz

Hi friends ,

Thank you !

Fiaz

Hi friends ,

Thank you !

Fiaz

Hi friends ,

Thank you !

Fiaz

event.png

event.png

While I do feel remorse for you, you should've expected extra scrutiny being from Pakistan and all while, residing in Saudi Arabia. If you've been keeping up with the news lately neither of these countries are really *friendly* with America. I hope you hear good news soon.

N400 CITIZENSHIP STAGE

23-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form mailed to Dallas, TX Lockbox (USPS EXPRESS)

27-DEC-2016 -:- N400 form delivered/picked up by USCIS

01-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form fee check cashed by USCIS

04-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form received per NOA1

09-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 notice date

14-JAN-2017 -:- N400 form NOA1 on hand through USPS

30-JAN-2017 -:- N400 fingerprint taken

01-FEB-2017 -:- N400 interview schedule process started

26-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview date set (01SEP2017)

29-JUL-2017 -:- N400 interview letter on hand

01-SEP-2017 -:- N400 interview date - Interview passed

10-OCT-2017-:- N400 oath ceremony letter on hand (oath on 26OCT2017)

she said where are wedding ceremony pics i replied we don't have those bcz we got married in Court .

My wife and I had a civil ceremony in a bar meeting room...we lucked out and "met" a photographer when we paid our license fees to the minister. I think he was there just for us...but at any rate, he took all of the "necessary" pics...taking vows, placing rings, signing the marriage license, witnesses signing...I think he had done that before. LOL

Anyways, I hope you hear something real soon. Best wishes, and best of luck!

IR-1/CR-1 Visa

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Manilla, Philipines

Marriage (if applicable): 2010-02-28

I-130 Sent : 2010-06-15

I-130 NOA1 : 2010-06-19

I-130 RFE :

I-130 RFE Sent :

I-130 Approved : 2010-08-03

NVC Received : 2010-08-10

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2010-08-17

Pay I-864 Bill 2010-09-01

Receive I-864 Package : 2010-09-18

Return Completed I-864 : 2010-09-21

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2010-09-25

Receive IV Bill : 2010-10-05

Pay IV Bill : 2010-10-06

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Edited by Darnell

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.