layla40

Can i go to the US while my K1 is in procees?

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Italy
Timeline

ok thanks for all you answer.

so i think that the best thing to do is enter in december in the US with a b1 b2 visa and then when i'll leave he can star the procees for k1 ...then if i want to i can go visit him again in march but at the port of entry i have to say that im here for stay with my fiance few time while the k1 is in procees right?

i think this is the best way because it is the true....

but im really afraid of this port of entry..i mean...and if they sent me back to italy because they think that i want to remain there illegaly? i hope those person will understand...i can't do more that do things in the right way..so..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline
ok thanks for your answer again!

and what about the proofs of our relationship? i mean...i know this person since may and the only contacts we have is in chat and some call phones and nothing else...thats why im going there in december to met him in person and then i want to go again in march when hi has start k1 procees ....

:ot:

Many people here have given you some good advice. But what I am hearing is that you dont really know this person. You have never met him. He can not/will not/does not make an effort to see you. Yet you are already trying to make plans for marriage, some of which border on things which are illegal that may ban you from entering the US forever. Why such a strong desire to make such plans? If you really need to come to him, then visit on a tourist visa. Stay a few weeks. Get to know him. And then GO HOME. Think about what you experienced. If you want, come back again on another tourist visa. Then GO HOME. If you are truly happy that his is a good person who will make you happy, then make your K-1 plans like everyone else. Just my humble opinion.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.