Eric_Jew Nug

interview date appointed!!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
praise be to God! we are finally on the home stretch for this first phase of our petitioning. this morning we received our packet 4 via email; interview date appointed for November 24. this is a happy day for us!

Congrats .

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Praise God!!! Our appt dates are the same. What time is yours? Mine is at 8:30am

congrats!!!!!!!!!! ours is at 8:30 am also

We will have to exchange numbers..I am so excited to meet you. What part of Jamaica does your S.O. live in? Are you staying in Kingston?

The date is so close to Thanksgiving. But I am still going to try and make it to Kingston for the interview. My fiance lives in Westmoreland. We will be staying in Kingston. We will be there the day before interview. Can't take any chances on being late, by driving in the day of.

Are you going to Jamaica for your fiance's interview?

Yes, I'm coming for the interview. I'm going to fly directly into Kingston. My S.O. lives in Ocho Rios, so he is going to come from there. I haven't decided what day yet, but I may fly in like the Sat. or Sun before. We have a friend there and his uncle lives there so if I come early we may try to stay with them. Are you staying at a hotel in Kingston the day before the interview? I was considering the Hilton.

Yeah I would be flying directly into kingston as well and my fiance will pick me up. I want to stay at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel. But we will have to see how things go. Quick note. Ticket is much cheaper if you fly into Kingston and fly back out of MoBay!!

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Praise God!!! Our appt dates are the same. What time is yours? Mine is at 8:30am

We will have to exchange numbers..I am so excited to meet you. What part of Jamaica does your S.O. live in? Are you staying in Kingston?

The date is so close to Thanksgiving. But I am still going to try and make it to Kingston for the interview. My fiance lives in Westmoreland. We will be staying in Kingston. We will be there the day before interview. Can't take any chances on being late, by driving in the day of.

Yes, I'm coming for the interview. I'm going to fly directly into Kingston. My S.O. lives in Ocho Rios, so he is going to come from there. I haven't decided what day yet, but I may fly in like the Sat. or Sun before. We have a friend there and his uncle lives there so if I come early we may try to stay with them. Are you staying at a hotel in Kingston the day before the interview? I was considering the Hilton.

Yeah I would be flying directly into kingston as well and my fiance will pick me up. I want to stay at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel. But we will have to see how things go. Quick note. Ticket is much cheaper if you fly into Kingston and fly back out of MoBay!!

Hmm...That's good to know. I was just checking on tickets and was not liking what I was seeing.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

how long are u guys staying???.....Im got my ticket from airj for 295....i saw one cheaper on jetblue but its sold out!

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

Thank you for the well wishes everyone!!!

Hmm...That's good to know. I was just checking on tickets and was not liking what I was seeing.

I'm debating. The tickets for me are like $380 from Atlanta so I'm thinking that I may wait a couple of days to see if get a coupon from Spirit Airlines. Because it is Thankgiving weekend, I was wondering if if its cheaper for me to get a one way tix try to stay over and wait from him to get his visa (God willing) and buy two one way tickets back. But if I don't do that then I will most likely fly in Sat or Sun and leave on interview day (11/24).

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline
how long are u guys staying???.....Im got my ticket from airj for 295....i saw one cheaper on jetblue but its sold out!

Haymsmorgan

I am only staying until the day after the interview. At least that is the plan.

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congratulations to both of you. Nothing but well wishes. We're still waiting on our interview date. My SO never received package 3 so I e-mailed him the form to complete and I'm waiting on him to get that done. So you guys suggest e-mail to the Embassy and also delivery service to cover all avenues. It seems like they might not be accepting the DS-230 via e-mail any longer.

I would do both if I were you, if you read my timeline, the embassy "claimed" they never got the email(s) nor the "mailed" copy. They had given him an appt to come on the 8th of Sept and made him do another right there! So to cover your bases send both ways. That is the only way to get an interview is them receiving that form!

Timeline
I'm debating. The tickets for me are like $380 from Atlanta so I'm thinking that I may wait a couple of days to see if get a coupon from Spirit Airlines. Because it is Thankgiving weekend, I was wondering if if its cheaper for me to get a one way tix try to stay over and wait from him to get his visa (God willing) and buy two one way tickets back. But if I don't do that then I will most likely fly in Sat or Sun and leave on interview day (11/24).

wow its more than from NY....well whichever way is less costly I guess would be better!

Haymsmorgan

Wow well thats the day I am coming in so I guess we cant link up then...

Edited by Haymsmorgan

Love has no boundaries, no limitations. Love flows like a river, silent and calm, it gives us strength and shelters us from every storm.

Timeline

wow its more than from NY....well whichever way is less costly I guess would be better!

Haymsmorgan

Well I wouldn't say that. Give me your number and I will at least let you know how the interview process went and the questions that were asked when we get out of the embassy. That should help calm your nerves some if they are as rattled as mine right now. :)

e7G5m4.png

Timeline

this is great so many of us will be there in nov... congrats to everyone :dance:

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Haymsmorgan

Well I wouldn't say that. Give me your number and I will at least let you know how the interview process went and the questions that were asked when we get out of the embassy. That should help calm your nerves some if they are as rattled as mine right now. :)

Mama im gonna pm u!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.