KarimaG

What is meant by Court and Police Certificate..

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
i said the same thing "rezak and sharon" said over 12 hours earlier, with zero acknowledgment. wth?

in this thread?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Palestine
Timeline
i said the same thing "rezak and sharon" said over 12 hours earlier, with zero acknowledgment. wth?

:reading: Join the club. MW's post was also answered here with no appreciation even after you provided an answer earlier:

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=223963

Palestine the world's largest open air prison

i thought people were strongly advised to not pm immigration related information here?

mouad will need to have a police certificate from everywhere he has lived since he was 16. and the court paper has to be from his place of birth-it's not anyone's problem but his own if he lives far away from there now. and make sure mouad's police and court certificates aren't blank.

right here!!! in this thread!!! indeed, i have not even made any comments in the embassy section thread, those have been made by other helpful chicas. and maybe some guys too, i don't know.

I-love-Muslims-SH.gif

c00c42aa-2fb9-4dfa-a6ca-61fb8426b4f4_zps

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
i thought people were strongly advised to not pm immigration related information here?

mouad will need to have a police certificate from everywhere he has lived since he was 16. and the court paper has to be from his place of birth-it's not anyone's problem but his own if he lives far away from there now. and make sure mouad's police and court certificates aren't blank.

right here!!! in this thread!!! indeed, i have not even made any comments in the embassy section thread, those have been made by other helpful chicas. and maybe some guys too, i don't know.

Yes and not one acknowledgement. The advice was helpful and written in a "nice" way. Not one thank you. Typical MO with MW.

Yeah, well your advice is not needed or wanted, no matter how nice and informative it was. <_<

What this thread needs is some unicorns.

7963~Unicorns-in-Paradise-Posters.jpg

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
Yes and not one acknowledgement. The advice was helpful and written in a "nice" way. Not one thank you. Typical MO with MW.

Yeah, well your advice is not needed or wanted, no matter how nice and informative it was. <_<

both of you, let's play nice now shall we?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Timeline

Everyone has seen it and understands except well...

I posted your above reply with a link to inform her that you had already answered her question.

Still not sure why MW posted the same question twice on different threads within 10 minutes.

*Music for "Welcome Back Kotter" playing in the background.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Timeline
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome back.

:star::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Timeline

as the op's question seems to have been answered and this thread is going off track, i'm locking it.

if the op would like further clarification of anything within this thread and would like it reopened, please pm me and i'll make it so.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.