Sprailenes

To go with halloween

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

You're all probably going to laugh but for me it's the blair witch project.

I actually needed to see a therapist after that movie who told me to watch it again and tell myself that it was just a movie - even though I knew all along but still it scared me. I slept with the lights on for weeks, and I kept my son beside me in his bassinet at night, as he was just recently born.

That movie scared the living shite out of me. :(

I write this thread because right now my husband decided to order the blair witch project on comcast and I am so scared. He's laughing at me, what an #######! :lol:

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all probably going to laugh but for me it's the blair witch project.

I actually needed to see a therapist after that movie who told me to watch it again and tell myself that it was just a movie - even though I knew all along but still it scared me. I slept with the lights on for weeks, and I kept my son beside me in his bassinet at night, as he was just recently born.

That movie scared the living shite out of me. :(

I write this thread because right now my husband decided to order the blair witch project on comcast and I am so scared. He's laughing at me, what an #######! :lol:

Scariest movie ever? Inconvenient Truth, a movie by Al Gore. Hmmm, no one really seems to be talking global warming anymore. :whistle:

Sign-on-a-church-af.jpgLogic-af.jpgwwiao.gif

Flatliners.

It's a psychological thriller.

It really scared me, especially if you watch it at like 1am.

Old movie, but it's good.

And if you think it's not scary... well I dont watch many horror movies :lol:

~*Relationship Info In Profile And Fiance(e) Visa/Adjustment of Status/Removal Of Conditions Info In My Timeline*~

Looking for your favourite Canadian foods that you can't find in the US?

Try this site! http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Filed: Timeline

I stopped watching scary movies years ago.... because they scare me. lol

The original Texas Chainsaw Massacre comes to mind, as well as Poltergeist. :crying:

Scariest movie ever? Inconvenient Truth, a movie by Al Gore. Hmmm, no one really seems to be talking global warming anymore. :whistle:

I believe you're lost. The OT forum is thataway ------->

:hehe:

iagree.gif

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm scared. :(

It's at the part where it leaves the bundle outside her tent and everyone always debated on what it was... I always thought it was his tongue and some teeth.

ughhh. :(

Donne moi une poptart!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I never watch scary movies but my husband loves them. Saw II haunted me for weeks.

I-751 file: 11/07/11

NOA1 date: 11/10/11

Biometrics: 11/30/11

Approval: 08/17/12

Hold what you got and maintain.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I try and stay away from scary and creepy movies..

but I broke down and watched the Ring.. I had to sleep with the light on for weeks plus I also got scared when I would look into the mirror ...lol

to this day I try not and think of that movie because it creeps me out....

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I remember phantasm, that movie scared the ####### out of me when I was a kid!! Blair Witch Project is also a movie that haunted me for months. I'm hoping the movie out right now, "Paranormal Activity" is good. It sounds like it's kinda along the same line as Blair Witch. "The Ring" freaked me out pretty bad too.

3/5/11 sent LOC paperwork

3/9/11 date of NOA

?/?/?? biometrics appointment

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

When I was a kid it was Horror Express. When the Cossacks came back to life it was quite gory but I saw it on TV a few months ago and it was pretty tame. I loved all those old B movies and the Hammer films. I think that I like Dr. Terror's House of Horrors most of all. Most horror movies these days bore me, of course, I have no attention span whatsoever. What was the question? :lol:

IR5

2007-07-27 – Case complete at NVC waiting on the world or at least MTL.

2007-12-19 - INTERVIEW AT MTL, SPLIT DECISION.

2007-12-24-Mom's I-551 arrives, Pop's still in purgatory (AP)

2008-03-11-AP all done, Pop is approved!!!!

tumblr_lme0c1CoS21qe0eclo1_r6_500.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.