John&Juvy

Online Banking at TD Bank..

26 posts in this topic

I don't find it offensive - it's very hard to offend me. But people need to have some damn common sense.

Excuse me with the common sense sister... Dont be reacted too much its just a username... You are elaborating too much. Like I said never call anybody like that coz I know how offensive is that... and if I does, you dont have to worry about that either.... I also didnt direct type it as a "C" word coz maybe I still have a "common sense". And like I said again when I typed that name I thought they gonna block it... But they didnt. So calm down... That word is not for you nor to anybody here in VJ. It's just a funny name for "us" for spoofing the name of KittyCat.

Peace :) .

:rofl: For some women, just SEEING the word (K, or C, it makes no difference, it's pronounced the same, so don't be ridiculous) is offensive. I love being told to calm down, especially given that I haven't posted in such a way to make anyone think I'm worked up about this. I just think that your name is bordering stupid, regardless if you think it's funny.

And honestly? Who cares if it's between you and your friends. Do we know your friends? No.

LOL now you are the funny part of this not my username anymore.. Like I said you to care with my friends or anybody here. You asked if how I possed my name.. So I said how it start.

Just enjoy what's going on and what you read on this site but dont take it tooo serious in your life :lol: .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just enjoy what's going on and what you read on this site but dont take it tooo serious in your life :lol: .

Huh?

Your username is really offensive, I don't think I am umm - taking it tooooo serious - in my life ....yeah.

It's not funny, it's not witty, it's just a nasty word. I completely understand why you think it's funny though. yes I do.

Yeah, it's offensive.

LOL I dont know how it become offensive to you if it just a username of another member here :wacko: .

SzIKm4.png
4202e493-922b-4a14-a1b7-438a49a69f71_zps0b740bfd-4829-475c-92b2-ceedfc991843_zps

Chains do not hold a marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Yeah, it's offensive.

LOL I dont know how it become offensive to you if it just a username of another member here :wacko: .

It doesn't matter if it's a username. It's an offensive word to some people. I'm not sure why you don't understand this.

Montreal: BEAT!!! Approved!!!!!

event.png

Oh, now this is just hilarious.

Sure it is..... Just take a deep breath and stop reading my username... :thumbs:

SzIKm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Belarus
Timeline
Yeah, it's offensive.

To get back on topic...TD bank bought out Commerce bank and and they were merging the two banks systems when someone realized that it they were not as compatible as they first thought. Hence all the error messages, downtime and so forth. You passwords are still good but when a sytem crashes, it crashes. I was in Belarus when this happened a week or so ago. I could not get any cash out. Not good. Fortunately I caught a break a few days when trying an ATM for the tenth time when everything worked and took out enough to last the rest of my trip.

Filed: Timeline

I haven't been able to log onto TDCanadaTrust for a few days now. So, yes, they're having problems.

WRT the username..... that word will not pass the censor filters when spelled correctly so I anticipate that it won't be too much longer before VJ Administration arranges for you to change it. :) Just as an aside.... I find it offensive and not funny at all. But I do find your choice of it informative.

iagree.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yes ever since they made the total transition from commerce to TD Bank there has been problems. They keep saying to be patient but I'm like for how long??????

Timeline:

03/15/08- Met online

01/03/09- Met in person for the first time.

01/15/09- Got engaged

02/18/09- Sent I-129F

02/20/09- Recieved at Vermont Service Center

02/23/09- NOA 1

02/24/09- Check cashed

02/27/09- NOA 1 Recieved hard copy in mail

07/04/09-NOA 2

08/08/09-NOA 2 Recieved hard copy in mail

09/15/09- Medical taken Sputum test required

9/22-9/24-Sputum Testing(Results negative) Now the wait begins for the culture results

11/24/09-Praise God Sputum culture negative......told to report to St Lukes for immunizations.

12/03/09- Medical Exam Passed and complete.

12/15/09- Interview Passed!!!! Visa Approved!! Praise be to God!!!

12/24/09- Visa in Hand

12/30/09- POE- JFK

02/22/10- Married

If God be for me who can be against me!!

Ok thanks for the reply guys... Atleast I know now that it's not really our account information have the problem.. Not sure if my husband call the bank today coz its Sunday.. For sure tomorrow is.

To Krikit.. Sorry if some of us here dont find the humor of my username "KITTYKunt" or KITTYCAT lol. I know the "C" is offensive if you call someone that name... But if its just a username of one member... I still having a hard time to find it offensive. Guess people really have a different view and humor. Ewok already e-mailed me about it.... I would if I could just to give some other people here a peace of mind lol. But the problem is I already tried but I cant... Maybe because I was playing around too much with my username last couple days ago I think and now I cant change it anymore...

Also since my quistion is already answered, I ask to close this thread. Thanks again. :)

SzIKm4.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thread closed at OPs request.

Captain Ewok has been asked to assist you in changing your user name to something less offensive so you should be hearing from him soon. Start thinking of a new name :) .

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.