Deputy Purple

November 2009 Interviews at USEM

67 posts in this topic

My wife just had her interview about 3 hours ago, she was APPROVED!!!! This week, medical and now interview, has been the most nerve wracking of my life. I am so happy to have this behind us, and now I am just waiting to fly over there to fly back home with her! :)

Thank you Jesus!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you Jesus is 100% right! Wow this whole process has so cahnged me for the better. I know I can be more patient then I ever thought I could. I remember setting in the Robinson mall last june talking with a american and Philippino couple and they were telling me get ready for the hardest thing in your life...i luaghed thinking yeah right...i served in Desert Storm for 6 months....I teach High school students....UUUUGHGHGHGHGH they were right!! I miss my asawa so much and I love her for sure! take care and I hope she gets her visa soon! and I hope all of you get your visas soon!

God Bless

Michael

Thank you Jesus!

MARRIED JUNE 17th

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Air21 has possession of Anna & Gabby's Visas!

We expect delivery tomorrow (Nov 24th) so we are planning they will fly the 25 if she gets them early enough to return to CFO for the stickers otherwise they'll fly on the 26th!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We expect delivery tomorrow (Nov 24th) so we are planning they will fly the 25 if she gets them early enough to return to CFO for the stickers otherwise they'll fly on the 26th!

How do you know Air21 has your visa?

Grace turned in her paper from Taiwain so she is done and they told her to go home and took her passport. She never was told to pay for deliverly and understanding it is COD. So how can I find out if her's been shipped?

What airline are you flying on? i was looking at Hawian airlines seems the cheapest but scared for her to fly into hawaii and miss her conecting flight from international to domestic.

june 11th sent AOS paper work

june 24th got the three letters

july 14th finger prints done

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

YES,

My wife just got the text too so she called them and they are delivering it tomorrow...My wife will fly out saturday she takes off at 8 am and lands same day in Salt Lake City so not bad. I was counting the whole thing up and it was 6 months and exactly I week since we got married! WOW, it has been a long time...My brother got married to a philipina three years ago and it took him 10 months to go through the process. So, at least, the process is a little faster I was dreading having to wait that long. Congrats on all getting their interivews done and Congrats if you got your visa too. With us we interviewed on the 17th of NOV and we will get the visa tomorrow...so it looks like if your in metro manila it takes an average of a week...

take care all.

Micahel and Enchiel

Grace turned in her paper from Taiwain so she is done and they told her to go home and took her passport. She never was told to pay for deliverly and understanding it is COD. So how can I find out if her's been shipped?

What airline are you flying on? i was looking at Hawian airlines seems the cheapest but scared for her to fly into hawaii and miss her conecting flight from international to domestic.

MARRIED JUNE 17th

Filed: Country:
Timeline

Since Anna paid for Air21 at the embassy we have the tracking numbers.

Anna has the Visas in hand now and is on her way to CFO for the stickers, as soon as she confirms she has the stickers I'll book the flight for them. Right now it's looking like Wednesday at 6:30am, will be in Chicago Wednesday around 2:00pm!

Chicago will be their POE and final destination...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Good luck.... Share ur experience here.. :-)

Hi guys, congratulations!!

we also got an approval last Nov 23,2009. My fiance will be coming here next month to spend christmas with us for the third time. We will be leaving for the States on Feb 2010. This is because i have to much to do before leaving my work. As a government auditor , am required to make some year end reports and secure clearances and authority to travel abroad before the immigration office will allow me to leave the country

here is my experience, you may check this

http://www.visajourney.com/reviews/index.p...1&dfilter=5

God bless everyone!!!

Please visit our website and make a difference in the lives of the children.www.gracegeneralsantos.org

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.