sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mY2... Have you ever tried the NetiPot? I get sinus infections, pressure... headaches. The Netipot tends to work pretty well. You can do it a few times a day. It keeps your sinuses moisturized also so they dont get sore.

YES I HAVE ONE .. ITS JUST THOSE WORK HOURS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO GET THROUGH ... THE AIR AT WORK IS SO STUFFY

Buy a saline Nasal spray with Gel in it - Neilmed makes one called Nasogel spray - I use mine several times a day, keeps things flowing and clean - I have really bad sinus and allergies - I use both the neti pot and the Nasogel - really helps

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
mY2... Have you ever tried the NetiPot? I get sinus infections, pressure... headaches. The Netipot tends to work pretty well. You can do it a few times a day. It keeps your sinuses moisturized also so they dont get sore.

YES I HAVE ONE .. ITS JUST THOSE WORK HOURS THAT ARE DIFFICULT TO GET THROUGH ... THE AIR AT WORK IS SO STUFFY

Buy a saline Nasal spray with Gel in it - Neilmed makes one called Nasogel spray - I use mine several times a day, keeps things flowing and clean - I have really bad sinus and allergies - I use both the neti pot and the Nasogel - really helps

THANKS I WILL CHECK IT OUT

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Mawning Yardies

I hate when people bring the B*&CH out of me :angry: and then they shocked cause they realize i am a damn CLASS A PHYSCO! :angry::angry::angry:

MsSheka no no no... Remember your pressure. Calm down please. Your hubby and children need you :star:

My2 are you feeling better?

i am a lot better now mstee i don't know why the devil trying me :bonk:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

Catching up :reading: :reading: :reading: :reading:

Morning yall,

This is for Heaven t4427.gif

This weekend my baby is turning 10 years old Halloween :shocked::cry2:

We are having a sleep over for the 8th out of 10 times he has had a B-day. We had about 13 kids last year and who knows how many this year.t8410.gif Ima need some :help: help.t8420.gif Hubby is off work Thurs. - Sunday morning. So we will see.t8424.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Ladies

MsSheka, TRELAWNY PARISH, sus, DaDa, IrieCat, *SunRay*

wooh its been a busy week and its only Wednesday I guess once again I have to catch up :yes:

Hey Philly!!! (((Waving))) I got your e-mail. Ur response soon come....

Do you know if the ATL reunion is this week?

Did you watch the final episode of Real and Chance? I knew Chance was going to pick Hot Wingz ova Mommasita (sp) because she kept comparing him to her gay best friend plus Hot Wingz was doing more talking and she looked more serious while Mommasita(sp) just stood there. I'm glad he'll be with her for a good two months.

Real umm I don't think him and girlie make a cute couple. He is so darn short.

U see ray Ray J and Diddy are coming back. I enjoyed the first Who wants to work for Diddy.

She had on heels.. Real is soooooooooo dayum fione!

Timeline
Mawning Yardies

I hate when people bring the B*&CH out of me :angry: and then they shocked cause they realize i am a damn CLASS A PHYSCO! :angry::angry::angry:

MsSheka no no no... Remember your pressure. Calm down please. Your hubby and children need you :star:

Gurl he is trying me too, did you see my entries on FB I was on my way to my cousins house to kick her azz.. :angry: She had me chopped!!! Her son posted on FB that "Tracey is a b*tch!* and said sorry I had to say that about your mom to my daughter.. Well my daughter ripped him a new one... She said how dare you bring family business on the world wide web.... It was about to be on. I had to calm down for real.... Then is dumb ####### mom gonna say, "I didn't know he wrote that", well why would he write it if YOU weren't poisoning his mind to write it??? Ugh don't get me started, but I will say it.. "The devil is a liar"! ugh

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning!! Yardies...I hope everyone has a blessed day.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Hey Ladies

wooh its been a busy week and its only Wednesday I guess once again I have to catch up :yes:

Did you watch the final episode of Real and Chance? I knew Chance was going to pick Hot Wingz ova Mommasita (sp) because she kept comparing him to her gay best friend plus Hot Wingz was doing more talking and she looked more serious while Mommasita(sp) just stood there. I'm glad he'll be with her for a good two months.

U see ray Ray J and Diddy are coming back. I enjoyed the first Who wants to work for Diddy.

Hey Dada ((( waving back)))

Girllll it won't stop raining UGHHH

Well of course you know I watched and I was hotter than fish grease about Real's choice WTH? I so wanted Sassy to win she was the "ONE" IMO but oh well maybe there will be a part 3 LOL. LOL @ he is short I think thats why he wears those boots like Prince he he.

I did think Hot Wingz was a good choice Mommasita was too dang animated she was not a good choice at all. However I liked Baker too and didn't appreciate how Hot Wingz became drunk at dinner with the parents present and acted out, that was totally disrespectful. I hope he made the right choice.

Now as far as RayJ Lawd mi cyaa wait, yup and I saw the previews and it looks like a good season especially since that crazy Danger is gonna be there.

I need to get my DVR together for the Diddy show I love me some Diddy girl he is always on point with this shows.

Hubby is always messing with my shows for those Anime shows he can't seem to get enough of and mysteriously shows aren't recording and missing and he is always like :whistle::bonk:

Yeah I think the ATL reunion is this week mi soon confirm stand by

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning, everyone!

What are the weekend plans? Anyone got a costume?

Hello VJ family.

We're going to Kings Dominion (amusement park) and then to a Wizards basketball game.

Congrats HeavenSent :dance:

Trying to catch up :reading:

Shemmy - we love the Wizards! They come to our town and play the teachers at the school. It is the best fun!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Mawning Yardies

Gurl he is trying me too, did you see my entries on FB I was on my way to my cousins house to kick her azz.. :angry: She had me chopped!!! Her son posted on FB that "Tracey is a b*tch!* and said sorry I had to say that about your mom to my daughter.. Well my daughter ripped him a new one... She said how dare you bring family business on the world wide web.... It was about to be on. I had to calm down for real.... Then is dumb ####### mom gonna say, "I didn't know he wrote that", well why would he write it if YOU weren't poisoning his mind to write it??? Ugh don't get me started, but I will say it.. "The devil is a liar"! ugh

:o:o:o OMG! speechless

morning Char :star: good luck on the interview :thumbs:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

mawin ms. tee that's my auntie nickname and I'm so much older than her and she want me to call her auntie;

FINESSE how the QUADS doing?

4 arms and 4 legs doing good.....but still just 2 bodies! mek mi fine wan ak-47 smiley fi you...

Finesse how are you feeling?

i wont make you guys wait any longer ...

:dance::dance: * APPROVED * :dance::dance:

Congrats Heaven that is great news! :dance:

OMG Mrs Tee, I swear family drama is the worse drama! I hope you and your cousin are able to work it out....

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

You too!

Hey Ladies

Hey Dada ((( waving back)))

Girllll it won't stop raining UGHHH

Well of course you know I watched and I was hotter than fish grease about Real's choice WTH? I so wanted Sassy to win she was the "ONE" IMO but oh well maybe there will be a part 3 LOL. LOL @ he is short I think thats why he wears those boots like Prince he he.

I did think Hot Wingz was a good choice Mommasita was too dang animated she was not a good choice at all. However I liked Baker too and didn't appreciate how Hot Wingz became drunk at dinner with the parents present and acted out, that was totally disrespectful. I hope he made the right choice.

Now as far as RayJ Lawd mi cyaa wait, yup and I saw the previews and it looks like a good season especially since that crazy Danger is gonna be there.

I need to get my DVR together for the Diddy show I love me some Diddy girl he is always on point with this shows.

Hubby is always messing with my shows for those Anime shows he can't seem to get enough of and mysteriously shows aren't recording and missing and he is always like :whistle::bonk:

Yeah I think the ATL reunion is this week mi soon confirm stand by

Tell him to watch Anime on the computer!

Morning, everyone!

What are the weekend plans? Anyone got a costume?

I know im late lol, when is the wedding Nat?

Timeline
OMG Mrs Tee, I swear family drama is the worse drama! I hope you and your cousin are able to work it out....

Not at all something is seriously wrong with her.. this is the cousin who tried to kill herself with ASPIRIN...... :angry::angry: and I called the cops to go get her dumb #######... this has been going on for years. We are a year apart in age.. She is a drama queen, attention seeker. Her 14 yr is gay because he has been molested and the youngest is mentally challenged he is 12. She is very jealous of me and I tried to push it to the side and be there for her but enough is enough. Im not trying to bring my fiance into this drama. Im learning who is there for me and who isnt'...

Timeline

I think I needed to vent and just get it out. My children 18 and 14 are still talking to her, yet her son is running around calling me a b because of what his mother is feeding him. There is soooooooo much more about her I could share, but my fingers would drop off from typing so much!!! :angry::angry:

Rant over, thanks for listening!

Timeline

Not at all something is seriously wrong with her.. this is the cousin who tried to kill herself with ASPIRIN...... :angry::angry: and I called the cops to go get her dumb #######... this has been going on for years. We are a year apart in age.. She is a drama queen, attention seeker. Her 14 yr is gay because he has been molested and the youngest is mentally challenged he is 12. She is very jealous of me and I tried to push it to the side and be there for her but enough is enough. Im not trying to bring my fiance into this drama. Im learning who is there for me and who isnt'...

HOT MESS!! :o ((((trying to hold back a laugh)))) ON BLAST MSTEE!

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.