sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats thisislove...told you it would be quicker than getting transferred to California! So excited for you guys.

thanks girl!!!! i BET u will be approved around dat same time.. i see some ppl that were transferred got approved recently.. they had applied the early part of sept so u are on ur way!!!

we on the go, we on the go!!

CAN SOMEBODY SAY EAD PLEASE??? lol.. but i am thankful.. soooo thankful.. i put him on my health insurance yesterday.. and we joined that church ive been going to so we will have our certificates for proof during the interview.. aint that a shame.. u start living ur life for proof to show immigration??? LOL..

joined church..GREAT.. thats proof! heehee..

[07/15/07 Met RG on vacation in Jamaica

07/27/09 He proposes on one of his visits here

08/07/09 We are married!!!!!

AOS from B2 visa

09/03/09 Completed medical.. all clear!!

09/21/09 Sent off I130, I485, I131, I765.. YAYYYYYY[/color]

09/23/09 package received

09/28/2009 all 4 NOA's printed (received on OCT 1ST)

09/30/09 checks cashed!

10/05/09 receive biometrics appt for 10/28/2009

10/13/09 walk in biometrics.. !

10/26/2009 receive interview letter for NOV 30th 11:30!!!! PRAISE GOD!

11/06/2009 receive advance parole papers.. no email, no updates beforehand..

11/16/2009 After 2 WEEKS of checking the mail thinking the EAD and AP come about the same time, we get the "card production ordered" email for the EAD.. better late than never.. thank you LORD!!!

11/19/2009 receive another email stating "card production ordered"

11/23/2009 receive EAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/30/2009 bittersweet interview, but WE ARE APPROVED

12/02/09 social security card in mail

12/04/09 receive "welcome" letter in mail

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
MsTee and Palmer I just noticed your times lines are really winding down. Within a week both of you will have your loves by your side. Are you excited nervous what??

Ms Tee how does Steve's mom feel? Is she saddened to be losing her baby? We'll she is not losing him but he is about to be Outtie 5 G's.... :dance:

Very excited Dada...just ready for the weekend! :lol: Can't sleep at this point! It's still unbelievable. Our conversations have dwindled down to "I can't wait to see you on Sunday"...:lol: It's like we can't think of anything else to say at this point we're both so anxious!

ooopppsss.... :blush:

Heavensent I know this feels like one more huge hurdle to cross...but trust God. Everything will be just fine...the Embassy can request the medical results without him having to go get them...I think that is what Islandwoman posted once. I'm rooting for you guys...such a sexy couple. Much love.

Mrs. P...5 more sleeps huh before you are sharing your bed with hubby and listening to him snore as he knees you in the back and slaps an arm across your face or nestles his butt into your stomach. :thumbs:How many more sleeps for you Ms. Tee?

I cannot wait...5 more sleeps until I hear the first bumbaclaat because the dog has jumped in the bed and taken over the pillows! :lol:

:rofl: I lost that battle long ago! The dog is not allowed anywhere near our bed! I'm lucky he can lay on the bedroom floor....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies!

Mrs P I'm here giggling at how excited you are about hubby coming. So funny that your convos have dwindled to 'can't wait to see you'. LOL!

Jakeswife, congratulations on the healthy babies!

Dillon / Ells, thanks for the advice. I think I'll give it a try with just copying the vaccination record. If we get an RFE, I'll deal with it then. If we don't, I'll have saved some bucks... which is VERY necessary right now!

Ells, what is dasheen?

If only I'd realized how this medical thing was necessary, I would've been asking for copies at POE. Oh well, I'm also needing to save some money so if we get an RFE, I'll also deal with the remainder then. I'll get any shots he may still need & find a local civil surgeon to transcribe the form. Until then, we wait & see.

Dasheen is that purplish starchy stuff you sometimes see with all the rest like yam & breadfruit. It's the root of those plants with the big giant leaves. I'm not explaining it very well....I should try & find a picture.... :blush:

Thanks for the suggestions Ells! I will have to check out that restaurant.

We have a condo for the majority of my stay so we should be able to cook good for me...

I told him I am coming to JA just for him saka mi cyaan have rum cream, festival, fried plantain, yam :crying:

But I will be happy just to be with him and I got all my testing equipment today so I may be able to have some of the above in moderation.

Love ya'll (L)

I'm glad you'll be able to cook & control your diet that way. You'll enjoy yourself no matter what but I totally understand missing some of the things you can't have! :crying:

Good Morning ladies!

Good luck and best wishes today ashly! cannot wait to hear the great news!

so today the babies are 16 months old......i cannot beleive how quickly the time is going....i was warned by everyone that time flies and to cherish these moments becasue before you know they will be grown up......how true that is becoming.....

and tomorrow marks the ending of 1 year of our 2 year ban......just 1 more year to go until our family can be together and Richard will be eligible for another interview......i pray the next year goes as quickly as this past year has gone and that i can time out our filing as perfectly as Mrs. P did!

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Congrats on getting halfway through the wait YG! I hope it flies by for you too! :thumbs:

ooopppsss.... :blush:

Heavensent I know this feels like one more huge hurdle to cross...but trust God. Everything will be just fine...the Embassy can request the medical results without him having to go get them...I think that is what Islandwoman posted once. I'm rooting for you guys...such a sexy couple. Much love.

Mrs. P...5 more sleeps huh before you are sharing your bed with hubby and listening to him snore as he knees you in the back and slaps an arm across your face or nestles his butt into your stomach. :thumbs:

How many more sleeps for you Ms. Tee?

I'm rooting for Heaven too!

LOL @ comment to Mrs. P! It is SO true! :lol:

wha gwan massive???????????

sorry, i haven't been around.. i am really focused here at work, i hope it pays off in a promotion..

Well just wanted to update u guys.. we got our interview letter in the mail yesterday!!

NOV 30th 11:30!!!

i am stunned, cuz i was sure we would have a late dec interview.. Praise God for his favor! now let that EAD hurry up and come!!

God bless u all on ur individual journeys.. big up di approvals and other milestones.. condolences for the disappointments and frustrated but God's will in due time!

Congrats Q on the interview date! Good luck with the promo...you've been working hard & we've been missing you! Okay, I hope I hear something soon on our case but I'm trying to just be patient. :yes: I know hubby REALLY wants work papers. He wants his own money & to help me out too.

Edited by Ellsinlove

Timeline
wha gwan massive???????????

sorry, i haven't been around.. i am really focused here at work, i hope it pays off in a promotion..

Well just wanted to update u guys.. we got our interview letter in the mail yesterday!!

NOV 30th 11:30!!!

i am stunned, cuz i was sure we would have a late dec interview.. Praise God for his favor! now let that EAD hurry up and come!!

God bless u all on ur individual journeys.. big up di approvals and other milestones.. condolences for the disappointments and frustrated but God's will in due time!

wow, that was fast!! :dance:

Timeline
hey you all

here are my boys.David the bigger one weighs 5lbs 2oz and jacob the smaller one weighs 3lbs 15.7 oz .He will be in the hospital for an additional week.I will keep you posted of his progress.

T.WEBB

WOW!! di baby dem sweet!!! Congrats!!

Hi Haymsmorgan, I noticed that we have similar timelines. How did you mail your DS 230? I email mine on October 16th and also overnight it the same day - tracking show they received it on October 20th and the package 3 was mail on the 10/20, still have not received it. Called DOS this morning still not showing it in the system. Does anyone know how long it takes to hit the system? I have also sent three follow up emails with no response. Thanks a bunch and good luck for a speedy interview date.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Has anyone heard from Heaven? :unsure:

ThisIsLove: Congrats on the interview date! Man,you guys have been moving right along. I am so glad that things are working out in your favor! Girl God is good--all the time!

Jamerican...whe deh picha dem?

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Yardies :star:

Everyone in JA knows that you cannot tell people anything, my hubby and I had been engaged for almost 4 years and he did not tell anyone but his family people there thought we were married and my hubby just left it at that he does not talk to anyone about his petition and he said the same thing that people will go to the extreme to make sure you do not get through with the visa (Voodoo, Obeah :unsure: ) he said he will not tell anyone until the day he's leaving :blush:

Yep, JA Thing. That is sad too, if you really think about it.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
hey you all

here are my boys.David the bigger one weighs 5lbs 2oz and jacob the smaller one weighs 3lbs 15.7 oz .He will be in the hospital for an additional week.I will keep you posted of his progress.

T.WEBB

Awwww...sweet. Congrats, Jakes.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I was gone for 3 and a half days and that's all you guys talked? So disappointing!!!!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
What time is Heaven's interview?

Thank You Ms. Tee !! I'm gonna need it ..especially since now the hospital is BS'ing with the medical..my honey went to go collect it on thurs and they told him its not ready ..he must come back on monday..and the interview is tues @830..i just hope he can get it on monday...mi nah know.. :angry:

@8:30am

Has anyone heard from Heaven? :unsure:

no nothing yet :unsure:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Do you ever have so much work to do by the end of the week that you just want to rebel & do nothing?

SunRay, thanks for the information & link. Regarding that whole medical info situation, I'm a bit disappointed in how it's going. When he had the medical, I asked told Steven to make sure the doctor updated his vaccination record (he got the 2nd shot for a few that required multiples). That didn't happen. When he went to pick up the results, I reminded him. Nope. When he arrived at POE, before they took him to the room, I said "Make SURE you request a copy of the packet." Those were my last words before he went in there. My first question when he came out: Did you get a copy? Nope. An one of those steps would've avoided him potentially needing to get those same shots again for AOS (and saved money).

Quana, congratulations on the interview date. That's coming right up!

Ells, thanks for the dasheen explanation.

mawning yardies

MsSheka have you tried calling them?

I think Nat made an appointment when hers was going over six months but i don't think it was of much help

It's hard I know because other ppl look on you and say you've only been waiting x time but when everyone around you is getting approved and you're not its annoying as hell

i know all to well how you feel

Yeah. I made an infopass appointment. The lady there did submit a service request, much sooner than anyone else would (on the phone, senator, congressman).. but I'm not sure if it helped or not.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
JG...i SENT U A MSG

Sorry, didn't know. Just answered.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.