sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Welcome to the world David and Jacob and Congrates Jakeswife.

thanks. they are cute as can be. i am really surprise that they look this great,not to sound vain and bias but they are great looking boys. i do hope they don't grow out their looks as mi granny use to say.they sleep throughgout the night. i was very surprise . you would think they are drugs with sleep meds, not that i am complaining.they only cry when they are hungry and david is the greedy one hence him being the bigger of the two.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

thanks. they are cute as can be. i am really surprise that they look this great,not to sound vain and bias but they are great looking boys. i do hope they don't grow out their looks as mi granny use to say.they sleep throughgout the night. i was very surprise . you would think they are drugs with sleep meds, not that i am complaining.they only cry when they are hungry and david is the greedy one hence him being the bigger of the two.

Yes they are pretty cute for newborns...lol I have twins and my twins were by far the cutest of all my kids....must be cause they were the only "c-section" kids I had. LOL. Enjoy your babies and you are lucky that they sleep through the night. That is a blessing.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline

Yes they are pretty cute for newborns...lol I have twins and my twins were by far the cutest of all my kids....must be cause they were the only "c-section" kids I had. LOL. Enjoy your babies and you are lucky that they sleep through the night. That is a blessing.

i am knocking on wood.their personality as yet to be formed so hopefully they don't tear the place down with loud crying.so far so good. i am still exhausted . the surgery was done on friday but i am tired.

Timeline
hey you all

here are my boys.David the bigger one weighs 5lbs 2oz and jacob the smaller one weighs 3lbs 15.7 oz .He will be in the hospital for an additional week.I will keep you posted of his progress.

T.WEBB

AWWWW beautiful.

My son was 2 months early and he was 3 lbs 11oz"

He stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks so I understand what you are going through but now he is almost 12 and big as me.

Hey ladies the House warming Welcome to America Party went well

Thanks for all the suggestions. I will have pics to post this week

Love you all God Bless going to home early 3:30 pm Las Vegas time

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
hey you all

here are my boys.David the bigger one weighs 5lbs 2oz and jacob the smaller one weighs 3lbs 15.7 oz .He will be in the hospital for an additional week.I will keep you posted of his progress.

T.WEBB

AWWWW beautiful.

He stayed in the hospital for 2 weeks so I understand what you are going through but now he is almost 12 and big as me.

i did felt guilty that i was bonding with 1 more than the other but jacob's health is coming along and they expect him to be home in a week or so.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey you all

T.WEBB

Congrats Jake's! Welcome David & Jacob!

Timeline
hey you all

T.WEBB

Congrats Jake's! Welcome David & Jacob!

thanks ladies. i am going to do my motherly duties.later

Timeline

Jakeswife, congratulations on the healthy babies!

Dillon / Ells, thanks for the advice. I think I'll give it a try with just copying the vaccination record. If we get an RFE, I'll deal with it then. If we don't, I'll have saved some bucks... which is VERY necessary right now!

Ells, what is dasheen?

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
hey you all

T.WEBB

YAY!!!!! :D :D :D

So beautiful jakes :wub:

Hope all went well with your delivery. Take care of you and those babies!! (L)

Timeline

Thanks for the suggestions Ells! I will have to check out that restaurant.

We have a condo for the majority of my stay so we should be able to cook good for me...

I told him I am coming to JA just for him saka mi cyaan have rum cream, festival, fried plantain, yam :crying:

But I will be happy just to be with him and I got all my testing equipment today so I may be able to have some of the above in moderation.

Love ya'll (L)

Timeline
Hi Yardies !! Just popping in before i head to the airport..D called the hosiptal again today to see if his medical was ready ..its still not ready so i guess we're going without it ! i'm not sure how thats gonna go ..but i hope it goes well..i'm not gonna lie i'm a bit depressed becuz i've come along way for this and for the med to hold us back is so hard to deal with ...but i'm hoping for the best ! take care yardies ..Be back tomorrow night ! Thank you all for your support and your help !! God Bless (F)

Heaven you will be in my prayers I would call the Hospital and raise hell :angry: he did this on 10/13/09??? :angry::bonk: I would call them early in the morning and call them all night :bonk: but go in faith god will work it out for you (F)(F)(F)

Thats good too, I understand cause Fat is still so young and needs you!

yeah and lets not forget its "Fat"t61035.gifthe trouble maker :bonk:

dont talk about my boyfriend like that.... he is just.... CURIOUS :rofl:

you know he is no angel :whistle::whistle:

Good Luck Heaven.

MsSheka..I know it is hard to leave the kids but it really is good for all if you. You need a break from them and they need a break from you too. I went to JA in April for 5 days without my daughter and it was the first time leaving her. It was hard on both of us but was really worth it. Hope all works out for you!

thanks Dill :thumbs:

I wish it was that easy :lol: i think i'm too attached to these kids its hard for me to even go out and leave them :unsure:

Really? See times like this I feel like the worst mom. I leave my trolls I mean kids with the quickness. By they time they would blink I would be out the door.

:rofl::rofl: i'm thinking of taking just fat the others are fine with staying but fat scares me sometimes :unsure:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline
hey you all

T.WEBB

Congrats!! :luv: AWWW!!

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

congratuations Jakeswife. Those boys are adorable. So precious.

HeavenSent: goodluck to you tomorrow....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
hey you all

T.WEBB

Awwwwwwwwwwwww so adorable! God bless you guys!

hey you all

T.WEBB

AWWWW beautiful.

Im glad things went well! :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.