sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm home alone.

Guess it's a good time to start on Steven's Christmas gift: a HUGE photo book of his family/friends. He has a couple of small ones of us, but now he doesn't need to look at pics of me; he needs pics from the Yard.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I wanted to wish HeavenSent Best of luck and good wishes on her up and coming interview on Tuesday! You can do it girl!!!!! (F)

Thank You Ms. Tee !! I'm gonna need it ..especially since now the hospital is BS'ing with the medical..my honey went to go collect it on thurs and they told him its not ready ..he must come back on monday..and the interview is tues @830..i just hope he can get it on monday...mi nah know.. :angry:

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
I wanted to wish HeavenSent Best of luck and good wishes on her up and coming interview on Tuesday! You can do it girl!!!!! (F)

Thank You Ms. Tee !! I'm gonna need it ..especially since now the hospital is BS'ing with the medical..my honey went to go collect it on thurs and they told him its not ready ..he must come back on monday..and the interview is tues @830..i just hope he can get it on monday...mi nah know.. :angry:

No worries mi sista... You will get what ya need when you need it... (F)

Nat that is a very THOUGHTFUL give to give Steven... I know he will be very pleased with his gift! :)

Timeline

So they told him, originally, to pick it up on Thursday, but it wasn't ready?? I hope he lives close by! That would be a huge hassle to someone who has to travel to pick it up.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

So they told him, originally, to pick it up on Thursday, but it wasn't ready?? I hope he lives close by! That would be a huge hassle to someone who has to travel to pick it up.

Yes ! thats what happen Nat ! Its and hour and a half drive from where he is Nat to kingston...but that day he didnt drive he took a bus..so he left around 10 am and got home at 9pm..he was mad but not becuz of the journey but becuz it was'nt ready ..so he's nervous that they will not have it by monday..his mom called the hospital on fri and they said if it's not ready he must go to the interview without it.. :blink:

Vermont Service Center:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning Yardies :star:

Heaven good luck and you will be in my prayers :thumbs: don't worry about the medical it will be ready (Andrews hospital i bet :angry: ) they better have it ready :angry: anywho good luck my dear and don't let that get you down think positive as this is a positive event :dance::dance:

on another note i have been feeling a lot better :thumbs: but i'm slowly fading into the walls its seems we might not be able to go to see my hubby until January :crying::crying::crying: the tickets for thanksgiving and christmas are way too high being that i need 4 so i am weaping and hoping that they will go down last year we went early November but this year this kids will not have any days off school until thanksgiving and around christmas :crying::crying: HELP!!!! i was thinking of leaving the kids and just going alone but i don't know??!!! :wacko::bonk::help::unsure::(:cry:

02/04/10 Case complete

02/08/10 Interview scheduled

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

04/05/10 received welcome letter dated 03/30/10 :)

04/08/10 Card Production Ordered!

04/13/10 Approval Notice Sent! :)

04/15/10 Second Welcome Letter dated 4/8/10?

04/19/10 Card received!! WOOHOO!

loveshower.gif046314001268967245-final.gif

Removing Conditions Timeline (I-751)

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

2/21/12 NOA Received by mail

2/27/2012 Biometrics Notice received

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

MsSheka, I suggest you leave the kids & GO! (Then again, I have no kids.)

HeavenSent, I hope it works out. I would've been SOOOO MAD if I spent an entire day to retrieve the medical results and they weren't ready. I hate it when the gynecologist has me wait 2 hours to see her (which is why I just changed). Time = Money.

November 19, 2007 - Met

Timeline

Yes ! thats what happen Nat ! Its and hour and a half drive from where he is Nat to kingston...but that day he didnt drive he took a bus..so he left around 10 am and got home at 9pm..he was mad but not becuz of the journey but becuz it was'nt ready ..so he's nervous that they will not have it by monday..his mom called the hospital on fri and they said if it's not ready he must go to the interview without it.. :blink:

The embassy should make allowances for things like this. I could be wrong but maybe they will get the copy of the medical to the embassy. Let's just pray its ready by tomorrow (F) Hang in there Heaven, you've come so far...

Timeline

Heaven good luck and you will be in my prayers :thumbs: don't worry about the medical it will be ready (Andrews hospital i bet :angry: ) they better have it ready :angry: anywho good luck my dear and don't let that get you down think positive as this is a positive event :dance::dance:

on another note i have been feeling a lot better :thumbs: but i'm slowly fading into the walls its seems we might not be able to go to see my hubby until January :crying::crying::crying: the tickets for thanksgiving and christmas are way too high being that i need 4 so i am weaping and hoping that they will go down last year we went early November but this year this kids will not have any days off school until thanksgiving and around christmas :crying::crying: HELP!!!! i was thinking of leaving the kids and just going alone but i don't know??!!! :wacko::bonk::help::unsure::(:cry:

MsSheka don't get stressed out, remember your pressure...I think likewise you may have to just go without them this time. You could use the break too you know..

good morning yardies

Timeline

Thnx Ms. Sheka ! Yes its Andrews Hospital ! I'm ok we're still happy and thinking positive ..hoping for the best ! Thanx Nat and Ms. Tee..i'm not worried at this point i just have to leave it in god's hands..thank you all ..and please pray for us ! (F)

Edited by *HeavenSent*

Vermont Service Center:

Timeline
MsSheka, I suggest you leave the kids & GO! (Then again, I have no kids.)

HeavenSent, I hope it works out. I would've been SOOOO MAD if I spent an entire day to retrieve the medical results and they weren't ready. I hate it when the gynecologist has me wait 2 hours to see her (which is why I just changed). Time = Money.

thats what i'm thinking too Nat but its so hard to leave them :cry: but then again it might be a good thing i could use the break :unsure:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

on another note i have been feeling a lot better :thumbs: but i'm slowly fading into the walls its seems we might not be able to go to see my hubby until January :crying::crying::crying: the tickets for thanksgiving and christmas are way too high being that i need 4 so i am weaping and hoping that they will go down last year we went early November but this year this kids will not have any days off school until thanksgiving and around christmas :crying::crying: HELP!!!! i was thinking of leaving the kids and just going alone but i don't know??!!! :wacko::bonk::help::unsure::(

MsSheka don't get stressed out, remember your pressure...I think likewise you may have to just go without them this time. You could use the break too you know..

good morning yardies

thats what my hubby said mstee i kinda forget about my BP sometimes :blink:

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

Thnx Ms. Sheka ! Yes its Andrews Hospital ! I'm ok we're still happy and thinking positive ..hoping for the best ! Thanx Nat and Ms. Tee..i'm not worried at this point i just have to leave it in god's hands..thank you all ..and please pray for us ! (F)

Heaven you will be in my prayers and i know you got it don't let this minor hump phase yout31063.gif

02/04/10 Case complete

03/12/10 Interview

03/18/10 POE

03/22/10 applied for SSN

04/01/10 received SSN

2/11/12 Sent

2/14/12 Delivered

2/15/12 Check Cashed

2/15/12 NOA 1

3/13/2012 Biometrics

11/6/2012 RFE

Timeline

We got you girl and you have the right name HeavenSent... I hope Mr. Heavensent realizes what an angel he has! Im rooting for yall! (F)

Timeline

on another note i have been feeling a lot better :thumbs: but i'm slowly fading into the walls its seems we might not be able to go to see my hubby until January :crying::crying::crying: the tickets for thanksgiving and christmas are way too high being that i need 4 so i am weaping and hoping that they will go down last year we went early November but this year this kids will not have any days off school until thanksgiving and around christmas :crying::crying: HELP!!!! i was thinking of leaving the kids and just going alone but i don't know??!!! :wacko::bonk::help::unsure::(

good morning yardies

thats what my hubby said mstee i kinda forget about my BP sometimes :blink:

Listen to him. You aren't going to be any good to him and yall children if you get sick! :blink::blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.