• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

sorry to hear that ma'am you gotta get better for hubby reach.

whats wrong one of yuh clients give you swine flu? LOL

heck one of mine just dx with hep c, im like DAG yall some germ infested folks

Timeline

question for yall?

Anyone had rope twist braids? the little ones they do in JA? i am thinking about getting it done there when i reach, but am wondering one how long it takes and two is it a pain to take down or does it cause any damage to the hair?

Timeline
sorry to hear that ma'am you gotta get better for hubby reach.

whats wrong one of yuh clients give you swine flu? LOL

heck one of mine just dx with hep c, im like DAG yall some germ infested folks

lol...I don't know where I got this ####### from, but I SOOO want to be over it! I got a marathon to walk this weekend! I went to work 2day, and alot of my clients were lookin like :blink: ! They told me that I should go home because I looked & sounded a hot mess! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
Stepmoms HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

my stepdaughter wrote in her notebook that she does not like me because I disciplined her. Now her dad gave me the permission if she is out of line I can. She was doing good up until a couple of months ago. I saw this and I flipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: I punished her by writing 200 lines and no tv for 1 week. I did not tell her dad cuz she is scared of what HE will do!!!!!!!! What should I do???? Was I wrong??????????

Ok 1luv...I'm gonna play the devil's advocate/therapist role for just a minute. I don't understand why you punished her so severely for her actions? The problem that I have with this situation is that your stepdaughter has a right to her feelings, and you essentially punished her for having feelings. We are all entitled to feel different ways about things and/or people. To punish her for not liking you, I think, is a little much. You said that she wrote this in her notebook. She wasn't yellilng it at you or anything, she simply wrote down how she felt. Instead of punishing her, I think it would have been more therapeutic for you to have the conversation w/ her about why she feels like she doesn't like you. You could even have it with her father present. And start out the conversation with an understanding that no one is going to be disrespectful during the conversation, and everyone will at least be heard. She might also come around if she sees (and hears) that you all having a good relationship is very important to you, which is why you were so upset. Your feelings were hurt. I saw in a later post that you all talked. Which is good. Just remember that a huge part of relationship building is being able to trust. And she's going to have to trust that she is allowed to have her feelings (even if it's not what we would hope), as long as she is not disrespectful and expresses them in an appropriate manner. Once she begins to feel like she can trust that you will accept all the parts of her, then I can guarantee you that things will begin to get better. It's a work in progress, and there a probably a thousand other things that she's going to do to piss you off at some point. Just make sure that the punishment fits the crime. And do everything u can to keep the lines of communication open between all of you. Even though teenagers act like they don't care about stuff like that, they really do! Good luck to you all.

1Luv..just realized your stepdaughter is 7! :lol: I still pretty much feel the same in my comments...when you think about it, teenagers and 7 year olds basically act the same! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
question for yall?

Anyone had rope twist braids? the little ones they do in JA? i am thinking about getting it done there when i reach, but am wondering one how long it takes and two is it a pain to take down or does it cause any damage to the hair?

Don't know what these are! Sorry... :unsure:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline

hey dada

Mrs P, they are the braids that are tiny like micros but when you see them they are actually twisted. let me see if i can paste a pic, prolly not cause i forgot how but i will try anyway

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline
Stepmoms HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

my stepdaughter wrote in her notebook that she does not like me because I disciplined her. Now her dad gave me the permission if she is out of line I can. She was doing good up until a couple of months ago. I saw this and I flipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: I punished her by writing 200 lines and no tv for 1 week. I did not tell her dad cuz she is scared of what HE will do!!!!!!!! What should I do???? Was I wrong??????????

Ok 1luv...I'm gonna play the devil's advocate/therapist role for just a minute. I don't understand why you punished her so severely for her actions? The problem that I have with this situation is that your stepdaughter has a right to her feelings, and you essentially punished her for having feelings. We are all entitled to feel different ways about things and/or people. To punish her for not liking you, I think, is a little much. You said that she wrote this in her notebook. She wasn't yellilng it at you or anything, she simply wrote down how she felt. Instead of punishing her, I think it would have been more therapeutic for you to have the conversation w/ her about why she feels like she doesn't like you. You could even have it with her father present. And start out the conversation with an understanding that no one is going to be disrespectful during the conversation, and everyone will at least be heard. She might also come around if she sees (and hears) that you all having a good relationship is very important to you, which is why you were so upset. Your feelings were hurt. I saw in a later post that you all talked. Which is good. Just remember that a huge part of relationship building is being able to trust. And she's going to have to trust that she is allowed to have her feelings (even if it's not what we would hope), as long as she is not disrespectful and expresses them in an appropriate manner. Once she begins to feel like she can trust that you will accept all the parts of her, then I can guarantee you that things will begin to get better. It's a work in progress, and there a probably a thousand other things that she's going to do to piss you off at some point. Just make sure that the punishment fits the crime. And do everything u can to keep the lines of communication open between all of you. Even though teenagers act like they don't care about stuff like that, they really do! Good luck to you all.

1Luv..just realized your stepdaughter is 7! :lol: I still pretty much feel the same in my comments...when you think about it, teenagers and 7 year olds basically act the same! :lol:

lol I can vouch for that!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline

mrs palmer,

If you go on FOTKI.COM and type in rope twists you will get a general idea :)

OMG i am so sleepy, i dont know how im gonna last today. I try to limit my caffeinne intake but i swear im gonna have to drink my third cup of coffee to keep from crashing

Timeline
mrs palmer,

If you go on FOTKI.COM and type in rope twists you will get a general idea :)

OMG i am so sleepy, i dont know how im gonna last today. I try to limit my caffeinne intake but i swear im gonna have to drink my third cup of coffee to keep from crashing

I tried to see it but I have to be a registered user :(...I'll look it up on google! :thumbs:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Timeline
Honey...saw them! They almost look like Senagalese Twists. I like 'em!

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

The Trelawny police are probing a case where three women allegedly tricked an elderly businessman into thinking they were going to have sex with him, tied him to a bed and instead stole $85,000

THE STAR has learnt that two weeks ago, three women were invited to the home of a 56-year-old man who resides in a community in the parish known as Texas.

According to Corporal William Maitland of the Area One police, they were alerted after a relative of the man paid a visit to the house and found him tied up.

exotic hook up

The police say they were told that about three days prior to the incident, the man met the women at an exotic club in the parish and invited them to his house.

According to reports, the women went to the house around midday on the day in question. While there, they were invited inside the man's bedroom.

It is then said that the women pretended that they were going to have sex with the man and tied him to the bed.

The man reportedly agreed but once tied up, the women began searching the room where they reportedly found the sum of money in his closet.

A cellphone, said to be valued at over $30,000 was also found.

The women then made off with the loot, leaving their victim tied up.

Further reports are that the man was left for some five hours before his relative found him. The police were then contacted.

Meanwhile, the police say information they have so far received suggests that the alleged robbers are not from the parish and have since fled.

"We are working towards finding the women, but it may take sometime because apparently they are not from Trelawny ...," the corporal said.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.