sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
morning ladies! the weekend is almost here!!!!

how was your big day justicia??? i cant wait to see pics....

speaking of wedding day i was just informed that all my bidesmaid dresses are in.....YAY! i cannot wait to see all my girls in them......all of a sudden it has hit me that my wedding is in 3 months and fast approaching.....i am hoping my vj girls can help me out with a few ideas for wedding party entrance songs......not sure if this is a normal thing for jamaican weddings (richard seemed a bit confused when i was explaining it to him and he has been to numerous weddings so i am assuming this may not be normal.....or he is just a guy and totally clueless LOL) but anyways wether its normal tradition or not we will be doing this......can you all give me some ideas??? i have a few but soooooo undecided......

any big news that i missed in yesterdays chat??? no time to go back and read it all casue you all can chat!

missa p soon come tamisha!!!!!!!!!! are you all ready for his arrival???

i voted for everyones babies on gapsite......today is the last day to vote so please remember to vote for all of us :) thanks!

http://family.go.com/gapcastingcall/entries/zooted79/

I am so excited for you!!! I better go vote for the children... Good morning Yardies :)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Why is this week dragging? it should be Friday...

Is it me or is this the norm for every week now? Just dragging. Yet the year seems to be flying. I am so not feeling work at all anymore.

I hear you, Finesse. I have a 3 day weekend coming with plans. I am so ready for tomorrow at 4 pm to get here. This is torture.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Good Question Finesse. I agree and then the weekend will fly by. have a great day

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Stepmoms HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

my stepdaughter wrote in her notebook that she does not like me because I disciplined her. Now her dad gave me the permission if she is out of line I can. She was doing good up until a couple of months ago. I saw this and I flipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: I punished her by writing 200 lines and no tv for 1 week. I did not tell her dad cuz she is scared of what HE will do!!!!!!!! What should I do???? Was I wrong??????????

Im not a stepmom but a mom... But not even the schools of today make the kids that do anymore. I think you shouldve taken something away and not tell her how long you were going to take it away for and that if she asked you when you were going to give it back, tell her you would prolong the punishment. I also would have talked to her firmly and asked her why she wrote it and help her see why what she wrote was wrong and only when she was sincerely ready to apologize to you, would you sincerely consider revoking the length of her punishment... That's just my opinion though.

Timeline

Is it me or is this the norm for every week now? Just dragging. Yet the year seems to be flying. I am so not feeling work at all anymore.

I hear you, Finesse. I have a 3 day weekend coming with plans. I am so ready for tomorrow at 4 pm to get here. This is torture.

Me too - and we just found out that the President is landing behind my office at 3 pm tomorrow - which means traffic will be a byatch if I don't get outta here before that -

I have two papers to write, laundry to do, and have to be on a 7 am flight on Sat outta JFK - which means I need to leave by 4 am - Not a CLUE of when I am going to get everything done!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Good Morning!

Yankee... so exciting about the dresses and the wedding! I cannot wait to have a St Lucia wedding!

Do you want an exciting wedding song, or like a love song?

Louis and I walked down the aisle together to Jack Johnson's "Angel".

i want an exciting upbeat song.....just casue thats the type od wedding party we have.....well me and my girls for sure anyways LOL.....and richard wants a kenny rogers song for our song but i am NOT a fan of kenny rogers at all and that is his ALL TIME FAVE person.....still not sure how i am getting out of that.....i am hoping when i go down in november we can reach a mutual agreement on that and come up with a song that is not kenny.....haha

Good Morning!

Yankee... so exciting about the dresses and the wedding! I cannot wait to have a St Lucia wedding!

Do you want an exciting wedding song, or like a love song?

Louis and I walked down the aisle together to Jack Johnson's "Angel".

walked down the aisle as in to get married or after the wedding and entering the reception???

What Kenny Roger's song?

he never decided on which one....just any one he wants.....ughhhh LOL

"Through the Years" is a nice and fitting song.

"You Decorated My Life"

"All My Life"

"We've got Tonight"

There are some really pretty Kenny Rogers songs that are wedding appropriate.

Through the years brings tears to my eyes!

Timeline

Im waiting for DHL to stop playing games so he can get his visa in hand so I can book the dang ticket already :angry: before I buy a purse or something with his airfare money :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I stayed home today... I wasn't feeling to good this morning. Tomorrow is dress down day and Friday. Damn, I can't wait until it's over either.

Im waiting for DHL to stop playing games so he can get his visa in hand so I can book the dang ticket already :angry: before I buy a purse or something with his airfare money :rofl:

LMAO...That would be me for sure. :rofl:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Hey Mstee,

you been waiting since the 13th to get the visa? Geesh I understand your fustration, my fiance and I have our interview on the 10th of Nov. I am trying to determine when to purchase his ticket as well. As much as I want my man here and I am sure you do too The purse is looking really nice LOL.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Hey Mstee,

you been waiting since the 13th to get the visa? Geesh I understand your fustration, my fiance and I have our interview on the 10th of Nov. I am trying to determine when to purchase his ticket as well. As much as I want my man here and I am sure you do too The purse is looking really nice LOL.

I wouldn't buy the ticket until he actually has his visa in hand - Some have been really lucky with them, but others have gotten held up as much as a month or two -

Not to be a downer, but better to save yourself some money if you can - or buy a new purse, lol

I stayed home today... I wasn't feeling to good this morning. Tomorrow is dress down day and Friday. Damn, I can't wait until it's over either.

Feel better, Sun!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Me too - and we just found out that the President is landing behind my office at 3 pm tomorrow - which means traffic will be a byatch if I don't get outta here before that -

I have two papers to write, laundry to do, and have to be on a 7 am flight on Sat outta JFK - which means I need to leave by 4 am - Not a CLUE of when I am going to get everything done!

Where you going?

I have some sort of a date tomorrow night.

Saturday I am going to a baseball card show and meet some old players with a friend of mine....the guy I took to your wedding, Dillon.

Sunday I have to sell beer and brats outside the football stadium and then we are heading to the lake in the late afternoon for a quick overnight trip.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am going to a mediation down in NC until Tuesday - so work related, not anything fun - although it's all OT!

LOL, when I first read this I was like meditation... lol Oh well, I guess that would have been nicer than working for sure.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Hey Mstee,

The crazy part is Ive been tracking it online and I can see that its there! Now come on DHL let us go get it!!! :angry: Im about to call my fiance and give him a likkle push lol

Where you going?

I have some sort of a date tomorrow night.

Saturday I am going to a baseball card show and meet some old players with a friend of mine....the guy I took to your wedding, Dillon.

Sunday I have to sell beer and brats outside the football stadium and then we are heading to the lake in the late afternoon for a quick overnight trip.

JG, you life sounds so interesting and fun! Your always doing something fun... I miss those days :(

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.