• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

she emailed me back, very respectful. She doesn't want to meet me, wish is fine, and she said she is not against sending the baby to spend a month or two with us. So we will see!

I am glad I contacted her myself. She did make it a point to refer to to me as Mrs. M...

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

JG, I didn't know you have kids. Do you ever talk about them??

This whole convo on breeding has got me thinking I need to call to get my bc prescription cause hubby is READY! :lol: For the last 3 years I've been saying, no...we have to wait until you are here b4 we start...well...that's coming soon...and I have to come up w/ the next excuse...wait til he gets a job... :thumbs: We'll see how long this can last... :whistle: I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I just don't have an overwhelming desire to be pregnant. I mean, don't get me wrong, I want to have my own biological child and give my husband at least one, but I just don't want to have to go through the whole pregnancy process! It just does not look all that appealing and great to me! When I think about what is really going on inside my body :wacko: ... Let alone, the whole disgustingness (is that a word?) of childbirth! ICK! so, if anyone has any suggestions, lemme know...don't know what the mister's gonna say tho! :unsure:

I am with you 10000000% on that one! I'm saying we need to move into a house first, and my lease doesn't expire until Sept of next year.

My main reason is that I want to travel a bit before having kids. I'm 27 & I think 30 is a good age to start with the children; by then, we'll have experienced more of the world together and will have more $$ saved.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

MRS P- reply on breeding

I know what you mean girl...

My hubby just came from JA 2 months ago and all he do is :ph34r: sneaking around and wanting a sexy party (or a finesse party) daily. In the kitchen in the living room. :blink: Im tired, but he want to breed me so ima stop taking my bc next year cuz he dont know im still on it. :rofl:

SHHHHHH! VJ

Im ready but I want to make sure I dont have any more vacays in the near future because I would hate to say I cant go on the cruise due to a big belly. :luv:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG, I didn't know you have kids. Do you ever talk about them??

This whole convo on breeding has got me thinking I need to call to get my bc prescription cause hubby is READY! :lol: For the last 3 years I've been saying, no...we have to wait until you are here b4 we start...well...that's coming soon...and I have to come up w/ the next excuse...wait til he gets a job... :thumbs: We'll see how long this can last... :whistle: I don't know if anyone else feels this way, but I just don't have an overwhelming desire to be pregnant. I mean, don't get me wrong, I want to have my own biological child and give my husband at least one, but I just don't want to have to go through the whole pregnancy process! It just does not look all that appealing and great to me! When I think about what is really going on inside my body :wacko: ... Let alone, the whole disgustingness (is that a word?) of childbirth! ICK! so, if anyone has any suggestions, lemme know...don't know what the mister's gonna say tho! :unsure:

I am with you 10000000% on that one! I'm saying we need to move into a house first, and my lease doesn't expire until Sept of next year.

My main reason is that I want to travel a bit before having kids. I'm 27 & I think 30 is a good age to start with the children; by then, we'll have experienced more of the world together and will have more $$ saved.

You don't read enough. I talk about them. Last time might have been when Patrick Swayze died. I named them after characters in his movies.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Timeline
she emailed me back, very respectful. She doesn't want to meet me, wish is fine, and she said she is not against sending the baby to spend a month or two with us. So we will see!

I am glad I contacted her myself. She did make it a point to refer to to me as Mrs. M...

Is that bad

finesse wey u a go

Timeline

My aunt has me all excited right now. She is in the process of buying property in the bahamas.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
What part of the Bahamas?

I want to go home too - Is it a freakin full moon?

I don't know. Heading down to the lake over the weekend and may stop in to chat about it. She said they are buying property and I can stay whenever I want. I'm already looking at plane tickets and wondering when I can get another passport.

Sus, I put all my stuff in this bag and have been parading around the office like some purse fashion model, making everyone jealous. Ooooohs and aaaaaaahs all the way around. Good thing the guys are all in meetings today.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.