Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Ha ha....

I'm JG

I'm 5'8"

I'm a LEO

I love to scrapbook, sing loudly in the car, and shoot guns. Most of all, I LOVE BASEBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello Jamerican.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
News Flash...

Did anyone see on the news that a guy was arrested for espinage? That nut worked in my office. Spies everywhere.

Wow that is crazy!

Very crazy! Did you know him?

Morning everyone! Hope you all have a SEXY Tuesday!

Finesse - no one wants a sexy day - we all see where it got you, lol! scared0008.gif

:angry: mi still a ave sexy day!!

We scared to have sexy day.. I can't even have babies and Im scared! :rofl:

Timeline
Wow there are alot of people on here that I have never seen before. OK let me introduce myself.

Im Jamerican Queen

Im 5'10"

Im a Cancer

I love t1923.gift1904.gift1917.gif

LMAO...

Hi Jamerican

I'm Sunny

I'm 5'3

I'm a gemini

I love to Travel, Eat and cuddle with my boo.

5'3?? are you still in kids sizes?

and i like to have sexy parties!

btw, where is philly? she like sexy parties too...

My camoflauge bibs I just bought were kids XL. Only size I could find to fit me.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Spy

He is different looking that is for sure Sunny.

This is just madness and to know he worked that close to you Sun wow

Why baby-mama called hubby and chewed him a new one because he emailed her asking if I can pick up the baby 1 day when I am there this weekend and get some updated pictures...!!

She told him if he and his wife want pickney we need to have our own and leave her daughter alone.....

Hubby call and told me he was done unless she called back and apologized then he is leaving her and her daughter alone..

I feel caught in the middle, and I hope she is not stupid enough to keep his child away from him because he is married!!

Thats just not right

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow there are alot of people on here that I have never seen before. OK let me introduce myself.

Im Jamerican Queen

Im 5'10"

Im a Cancer

LMAO...

Hi Jamerican

I'm Sunny

I'm 5'3

I'm a gemini

Finesse, tek away yuhself........

kids clothes... I wish.......

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Im Jamerican Queen

Im 5'10"

Im a Cancer

LMAO...

Hi Jamerican

I'm Sunny

I'm 5'3

I'm a gemini

:rofl:

I'm JAPrincess

I'm 5'6

I'm a Taurus

It's been 6 months since my last sexy party

t1572.gif

t2351.gif

Timeline
Portland... do you think if you were to just give her a call or drop by she would be aggressive. Maybe if you kill her with kindness she wont be so confrontational. I am thinking she is just scared too... I would want to send Tierra away. I get sad sending her to her dad's for a month.

Maybe if you e-mail her tell her you understand her worries but you are not trying to take her place. Try to be empathize with her. Make her know you are a good person.

Kill em with kindness... You are the better person Portland :)

Timeline

Im Jamerican Queen

Im 5'10"

Im a Cancer

LMAO...

Hi Jamerican

I'm Sunny

I'm 5'3

I'm a gemini

Heyyyyyyyy im 5'3 too!

Im Tee

5'3 (hush Finesse)

Im a Virgo

I love to swim and cook

Timeline
Portland... do you think if you were to just give her a call or drop by she would be aggressive. Maybe if you kill her with kindness she wont be so confrontational. I am thinking she is just scared too... I would want to send Tierra away. I get sad sending her to her dad's for a month.

Maybe if you e-mail her tell her you understand her worries but you are not trying to take her place. Try to be empathize with her. Make her know you are a good person.

Yeah, but sometimes that backfires and you just get crushed. I say do the best you can. You can only be nice so long though.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

She lives in a bad area, would not wanna just drop by, yeah that's what i am trying to do.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Yeah, but sometimes that backfires and you just get crushed. I say do the best you can. You can only be nice so long though.

JG I dont think I have you as a friend on FB? Im mstee or mstee918 on there

Timeline

JG I dont think I have you as a friend on FB? Im mstee or mstee918 on there

having issues with you. Check your Pm in about 2 secs.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
Oh JG when you said "chi chi" that reminds me.... When Louis and I went out to the island to go to "reggae sunday" this summer... I was standing to him (real close I must say) and talking. This girl yells to him from about 6 feet away... "hey mon" in her best Jamaican accent... "You from Jamaica mon"... "yeah mon"... Oh she sounded like a drunk idiot... He said "no I am from st lucia" ... she says "WHERE???" "What are you a chi chi man".... Louis says "EXCUSE ME?" He only knew what it meant cause his roomate in SLU was Jamaican. Oh her face went blank and she said sorry and turned away...

I think she thought she was all cute talking in "patois".... she almost got her #### kicked! Whoooa!

Oh I can't stand these girls sometimes!

Help me out ...what's a chi chi??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Oh JG when you said "chi chi" that reminds me.... When Louis and I went out to the island to go to "reggae sunday" this summer... I was standing to him (real close I must say) and talking. This girl yells to him from about 6 feet away... "hey mon" in her best Jamaican accent... "You from Jamaica mon"... "yeah mon"... Oh she sounded like a drunk idiot... He said "no I am from st lucia" ... she says "WHERE???" "What are you a chi chi man".... Louis says "EXCUSE ME?" He only knew what it meant cause his roomate in SLU was Jamaican. Oh her face went blank and she said sorry and turned away...

I think she thought she was all cute talking in "patois".... she almost got her #### kicked! Whoooa!

Oh I can't stand these girls sometimes!

Help me out ...what's a chi chi??

batti bwoy

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.