sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Portland... do you think if you were to just give her a call or drop by she would be aggressive. Maybe if you kill her with kindness she wont be so confrontational. I am thinking she is just scared too... I would want to send Tierra away. I get sad sending her to her dad's for a month.

Maybe if you e-mail her tell her you understand her worries but you are not trying to take her place. Try to be empathize with her. Make her know you are a good person.

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
If I get my car back today I will try to upload it tonight or tomorrow -

What's wrong with your car Sus?

Nothing major - I think I might need brakes, and I needed an oil change, so I dropped it at my mechanic this am and took the train to work - I am getting a little worried that he hasn't called me yet, though, lol!

He's probably out joy riding making sure you really do need new brakes!

LMAO - I just called him - he told me the brakes were fine, and he drove it around and didn't feel anything - Told me no problem, he will happily go for a ride on the highway and see if he feels it, he likes my new car!

Portland, if you aren't going to have her here permanently, don't you think it would be easier to just get her a visitor visa?

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Nothing major - I think I might need brakes, and I needed an oil change, so I dropped it at my mechanic this am and took the train to work - I am getting a little worried that he hasn't called me yet, though, lol!

LMAO - I just called him - he told me the brakes were fine, and he drove it around and didn't feel anything - Told me no problem, he will happily go for a ride on the highway and see if he feels it, he likes my new car!

Portland, if you aren't going to have her here permanently, don't you think it would be easier to just get her a visitor visa?

ha ha....remember Ferris Bueller's Day Off?????

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Those who calling JA, I saw a commerical that vonage have an international plan for $24.99 a month. We going to look into it once me move.

if anyone checks it out let me know.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

IrieCat I dont think its really about the child. She is using the child to hurt the father. Its the green eyed monster syndrome...and Portland I would not make her feel like she is more than me and she has the upper hand. FOCK her..Deal with the child and call it a day. When the little girl gets older she will she what an A$$ her mother is.

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline

Yeah, we thought about that, but since vistor visa are so unpredictable we decided to do k2 and they try for a vistor when she returned, so they can see that we do send her back.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey yardies i had to share this with yall this lil girl is sooo funny i was dying laughing 1 in the morning....

:rofl: And the Oscar goes to....This is hilarious

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh my godddddddddddddd this was the BEST, she was MAD as hell lmaoooooooooo :rofl::rofl:

Why baby-mama called hubby and chewed him a new one because he emailed her asking if I can pick up the baby 1 day when I am there this weekend and get some updated pictures...!!

She told him if he and his wife want pickney we need to have our own and leave her daughter alone.....

Hubby call and told me he was done unless she called back and apologized then he is leaving her and her daughter alone..

I feel caught in the middle, and I hope she is not stupid enough to keep his child away from him because he is married!!

Wow. Sorry to hear about the drama. I think the best thing is for him to so right now is support his daughter financially and eventually the mother will come around. After a while they start to realize they are only hurting the child.

Sorry to here about the drama Portland;

My fiancé also has a child who is 6 years old. He has not been in a relationship with the mother since his son was 15 months. When we started dating and I started going down to JA I told him to stay involved with his son and not to hide me from anyone. Once we started K1 papers he did not want to tell her but I told him not to keep anything away from her cause when his son gets to the US I will be taking care of him. When I was in JA in June he spent time with us and I had my 3 girls there too. One day when we were in Kingston he stop by to see his son and I introduced myself to her and explained what was happening so we have an understanding. I'm a baby mama so I know how I would like to be dealt with so I'm going to deal with her that way. We are not friends but we understand each other.

That's a good approach. I'm not sure how we are going to deal with the baby mama, but I definitely try to consider this approach.

Those who calling JA, I saw a commerical that vonage have an international plan for $24.99 a month. We going to look into it once me move.

I checked into vonage the other day and its not free to JA. It's cost between 25 and 35 cents. I don't remember the exact number, but it wasn't much different from my cell phone.

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Timeline

Not free to JA - of course -

I have heard good things about this service:

http://www.sosochat.com/

And if they have a computer, Skype to skype is free -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Not free to JA - of course -

I have heard good things about this service:

http://www.sosochat.com/

And if they have a computer, Skype to skype is free -

That sucks!! I don't even want to see our cell phones bill this month, with the amount of calls we have made to JA!

I am going to email her, to see if she will be free to have coffee or tea or something with me. To have a normal conversation, all she can do is say no.

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~11-21-08 - Interview!

married on ~2-27-09-

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow there are alot of people on here that I have never seen before. OK let me introduce myself.

Im Jamerican Queen

Im 5'10"

Im a Cancer

I love t1923.gift1904.gift1917.gif

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline
Wow there are alot of people on here that I have never seen before. OK let me introduce myself.

Im Jamerican Queen

Im 5'10"

Im a Cancer

LMAO...

Hi Jamerican

I'm Sunny

I'm 5'3

I'm a gemini

I love to Travel, Eat and cuddle with my boo.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Im Jamerican Queen

Im 5'10"

Im a Cancer

LMAO...

Hi Jamerican

I'm Sunny

I'm 5'3

I'm a gemini

I love to Travel, Eat and cuddle with my boo.

5'3?? are you still in kids sizes?

and i like to have sexy parties!

btw, where is philly? she like sexy parties too...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.