• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey JAP have you tried emailing the ds230 yet? Just want you to have your interview when you are there.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I have to find where I put the CD and I will upload it - I think it's in my car but I am carless today, lol - I stole it from DJ -

JAP, you might want to ask over on Negril.com - several people there who live in Negril area might be able to recommend someone

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Hey JAP have you tried emailing the ds230 yet? Just want you to have your interview when you are there.

yes :(

still no response from them...

But there are some other issues that he needs to deal before the interview. SOOO, everything for a reason...

plus with the ER visit on Thursday, I am not so sure I want to be traipsing all over the island...

If he has to go to the interview alone in December a so it go...

I am just gonna go curl up in his arms and take it easy for a couple weeks...

(L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I think you left something out. What about "celebrating," did he say if and when it was safe? :devil: Sorry, my mind is always in the gutter.

:rofl:

yes... :blush:

He said we could try it, he said to take it real easy and if I bleed at all we should not attempt it again :blush:

I told honey last night, and he promised to be very gentle :wub:

Lord... is it November yet??? :rolleyes:

Almost...when yuh leaving?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

yes :(

still no response from them...

But there are some other issues that he needs to deal before the interview. SOOO, everything for a reason...

plus with the ER visit on Thursday, I am not so sure I want to be traipsing all over the island...

If he has to go to the interview alone in December a so it go...

I am just gonna go curl up in his arms and take it easy for a couple weeks...

(L)

Jap... That sounds like a good plan! :) No stress...

Is your son going with you?

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Sun, I have to burn you a version of a Serani song I have - it's a raw one, lol

mi wan it too!! i was just saying to hubby last night that we need some new music...been listening to the same shyt for months now...

If I get my car back today I will try to upload it tonight or tomorrow -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Sorry to here about the drama Portland;

My fiancé also has a child who is 6 years old. He has not been in a relationship with the mother since his son was 15 months. When we started dating and I started going down to JA I told him to stay involved with his son and not to hide me from anyone. Once we started K1 papers he did not want to tell her but I told him not to keep anything away from her cause when his son gets to the US I will be taking care of him. When I was in JA in June he spent time with us and I had my 3 girls there too. One day when we were in Kingston he stop by to see his son and I introduced myself to her and explained what was happening so we have an understanding. I'm a baby mama so I know how I would like to be dealt with so I'm going to deal with her that way. We are not friends but we understand each other.

You are a rational baby-mama, she is not, she refuse for meeting me, whenever we are in JA and have the baby I would stay in the car, cause I am not going walk up in her yard since she doesn't want to know me. So now, I am going to JA and instead of me dropping the things off for the baby and getting some picture I have to find a third party to go thru to do it for me.. She don't want me to have anything to do with her child which is crazy!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Sorry to here about the drama Portland;

My fiancé also has a child who is 6 years old. He has not been in a relationship with the mother since his son was 15 months. When we started dating and I started going down to JA I told him to stay involved with his son and not to hide me from anyone. Once we started K1 papers he did not want to tell her but I told him not to keep anything away from her cause when his son gets to the US I will be taking care of him. When I was in JA in June he spent time with us and I had my 3 girls there too. One day when we were in Kingston he stop by to see his son and I introduced myself to her and explained what was happening so we have an understanding. I'm a baby mama so I know how I would like to be dealt with so I'm going to deal with her that way. We are not friends but we understand each other.

You are a rational baby-mama, she is not, she refuse for meeting me, whenever we are in JA and have the baby I would stay in the car, cause I am not going walk up in her yard since she doesn't want to know me. So now, I am going to JA and instead of me dropping the things off for the baby and getting some picture I have to find a third party to go thru to do it for me.. She don't want me to have anything to do with her child which is crazy!

so, you are not gong thru with bringing her here then?

Timeline
Why baby-mama called hubby and chewed him a new one because he emailed her asking if I can pick up the baby 1 day when I am there this weekend and get some updated pictures...!!

She told him if he and his wife want pickney we need to have our own and leave her daughter alone.....

Hubby call and told me he was done unless she called back and apologized then he is leaving her and her daughter alone..

I feel caught in the middle, and I hope she is not stupid enough to keep his child away from him because he is married!!

that is so ridiculous Portland...and you have every right to be ticked off...

that sounds like one big bag a jealousy talking right there....

You would think she would be over him by now, and now she decided not to do the k2 anymore..! so we just wasted $200.00, cause we have it like that, its no biggie

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.