• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG my FB name is Corliss Saul...me & my boo is in the profile pic. I have on a cream lace dress & he have on a blue t-shirt

I just sent you a FB request to. lol

Oh, have fun at Serani - He puts on a good show - as long as he doesn't let the women on stage, cause then it gets outta hand and he caaaaaaaaaaaan manage, lol

Love, Love, Love Serani. Ray was like can you please change the CD. Nope! Mi luv im...

Me too

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wow!

Air Jamaica must really need our business. They extended the $99 each way sale. I better jump on it. lol

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

portland. So sorry to hear what you guy's are going through with his childs mom. I sure hope that she realizes what's being done to the child in all of this. Praying that things get better for you guys.

ROC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

ok Ladies all FB requests are accepted...

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

Timeline
Sun, I have to burn you a version of a Serani song I have - it's a raw one, lol

Oh please do.... I gotta have it! lol

ROC

Afternoon Ladies sus, IrieCat, LadyC, 1luv, *SunRay*, dillon, smileypaige

Busy as all get out at work again today and now have to try ans catch up again!

Irie I have to find your Jermaine Gossip LOL

ok soon come

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LadyC I sent you a request too.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

ok soon come

Jermaine Jackson Is Way Too Busy To Write A Child Support Check

Jermaine Jackson's ex-wife Alejandra Jackson filed a lawsuit against him because she claims he has stopped paying child support for his two kids, Jermajesty (I really can't with that name) and Jaffar (that one too). According to TMZ, Alejandra says that Jermaine claims that he only made $35k in 2008, but that must be a lie since he's still living in a fancy house and driving a fancy car. Fancy Jermaine is keeping his kids unfancy. That's not right.

In the documents, Alejandra states that Jermaine owes $35,500 in child support. Alejandra is in such a bad way that Jermaine's own mother helps her out by giving her gift cards to Ralph's grocery store so that she can buy food for the boys.

Okay, how is Jermaine going to do his kids like that? That greasy nugget already committed child abuse by naming them his boys Jermajesty and Jaffar, and now he's not going to put food in their mouths?! A dude with a name like Jermajesty should be sleeping on a throne made of solid gold and eating truffles wrapped in Filet Mignon. Jermajesty better change his name to Jerpauper! How dreadful.

Fun fact: Alejandra is the pass-around-pussay of the Jackson family, because she also has three kids with Randy (ESCANDALO!!!). ###### probably thought she would be swimming in dollars by getting with, count 'em, TWO Jacksons. Homegirl got checked! (insert sad gold digger face here)

jermainedeadbeatfather.jpg

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Timeline
Why baby-mama called hubby and chewed him a new one because he emailed her asking if I can pick up the baby 1 day when I am there this weekend and get some updated pictures...!!

She told him if he and his wife want pickney we need to have our own and leave her daughter alone.....

Hubby call and told me he was done unless she called back and apologized then he is leaving her and her daughter alone..

I feel caught in the middle, and I hope she is not stupid enough to keep his child away from him because he is married!!

Sorry Portland...what a stress. She will truly be hurting that baby if she decides to cut her daddy out of her life....... but woman can be so territorial with their babies. So apparently the K2 is not going to happen either?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
JG my FB name is Corliss Saul...me & my boo is in the profile pic. I have on a cream lace dress & he have on a blue t-shirt

Thanks. Will hook up with you.

I should've said, you all have to tell me who you are cause I will never reveal my real name on here and connect the two. If you know me, you know why.

ok soon come

Jermaine Jackson Is Way Too Busy To Write A Child Support Check

Jermaine Jackson's ex-wife Alejandra Jackson filed a lawsuit against him because she claims he has stopped paying child support for his two kids, Jermajesty (I really can't with that name) and Jaffar (that one too). According to TMZ, Alejandra says that Jermaine claims that he only made $35k in 2008, but that must be a lie since he's still living in a fancy house and driving a fancy car. Fancy Jermaine is keeping his kids unfancy. That's not right.

In the documents, Alejandra states that Jermaine owes $35,500 in child support. Alejandra is in such a bad way that Jermaine's own mother helps her out by giving her gift cards to Ralph's grocery store so that she can buy food for the boys.

Okay, how is Jermaine going to do his kids like that? That greasy nugget already committed child abuse by naming them his boys Jermajesty and Jaffar, and now he's not going to put food in their mouths?! A dude with a name like Jermajesty should be sleeping on a throne made of solid gold and eating truffles wrapped in Filet Mignon. Jermajesty better change his name to Jerpauper! How dreadful.

Fun fact: Alejandra is the pass-around-pussay of the Jackson family, because she also has three kids with Randy (ESCANDALO!!!). ###### probably thought she would be swimming in dollars by getting with, count 'em, TWO Jacksons. Homegirl got checked! (insert sad gold digger face here)

jermainedeadbeatfather.jpg

I don't care if that is Louis Vuitton or not, that "man bag" is just wrong!!!!!!!!!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
I think you left something out. What about "celebrating," did he say if and when it was safe? :devil: Sorry, my mind is always in the gutter.

:rofl:

yes... :blush:

He said we could try it, he said to take it real easy and if I bleed at all we should not attempt it again :blush:

I told honey last night, and he promised to be very gentle :wub:

Lord... is it November yet??? :rolleyes:

Timeline
Why baby-mama called hubby and chewed him a new one because he emailed her asking if I can pick up the baby 1 day when I am there this weekend and get some updated pictures...!!

She told him if he and his wife want pickney we need to have our own and leave her daughter alone.....

Hubby call and told me he was done unless she called back and apologized then he is leaving her and her daughter alone..

I feel caught in the middle, and I hope she is not stupid enough to keep his child away from him because he is married!!

Sorry Portland...what a stress. She will truly be hurting that baby if she decides to cut her daddy out of her life....... but woman can be so territorial with their babies. So apparently the K2 is not going to happen either?

:(

(F) (((Portland))) (F)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.