sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You and me both Cat...they love their DS players though and take them everywhere. Helps out when you want them to sit there and be quiet. LOL! You can go to www.gamestop.com and see where the nearest store is to you.

Yes I love the DS and I tend to play it a lot too. I love Super Mario Brothers. I’m trying to find Tetris but its always sold out or the used version is 60. I saw they just came out with a new Super Mario Brothers. I plan on getting it for me I mean my oldest daughters birthday.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

happy birthday jaws!

umm, purse a gi whe?

umm, philly mi an yuh a go war yunno! how yuh juss lef mi a hang?

Bunz please nuh kill me just a bag of stress!

still working on this customer issue, soon come ((((hugs)))) I may see you next week too :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Damn, this place is boring! went to get my pearly whites cleaned this morning and came back and caught up on the whole day in 5 seconds. Didn't anyone have a sexy weekend?

Ha ha............... :devil:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Got this in an email and thought I would share:

One day a woman's husband died, and on that clear, cold morning, in the warmth of their bedroom, the wife was struck with the pain of learning that sometimes there isn't "anymore".

No more hugs, no more special moments to celebrate together, no more phone calls just to chat, no more "just one minute."

Sometimes, what we care about the most gets all used up and goes away, never to return before we can say good-bye, say "I love you."

So while we have it, it's best we love it, care for it, fix it when it's broken and heal it when it's sick.

This is true for marriage ..... And old cars .. And children with bad report cards, and dogs with bad hips, and aging parents and grandparents.

We keep them because they are worth it, because we are worth it..

Some things we keep -- like a best friend who moved away or a sister-in-law after divorce. There are just some things that make us happy, no matter what.

Life is important, like people we know who are special.. And so, we keep them close!

Suppose one morning you never wake up, do all your friends know you love them?

I was thinking...I could die today, tomorrow or next week, and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that needed rekindling or three words needing to be said.

Let every one of your friends know you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back, you would be amazed at what those three little words

and a smile can do. And just in case I'm gone tomorrow.

I LOVE YA!!!

Damn, this place is boring! went to get my pearly whites cleaned this morning and came back and caught up on the whole day in 5 seconds. Didn't anyone have a sexy weekend?

LMAO - No sexy weekend - but oh did I have a dirt filled one! :devil:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

where did everyone go??? Lawd

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

I've been suckered into Yoville!! OMG I never realised how addictive it is!!!

Didn't even remember VJ for days ROFL!!

How are you all?

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline

afternoon ya'll :)

Good News, the doc says I can still travel!! :thumbs:

I am to take it easy when I am there, but he thinks it will be okay.

The placenta looks fine in the ultrasound so he thinks it was just a blood vessel in the cervix.

I got the afternoon off and am going to go nap. Thanks for all the messages and well wishes :luv:

Just, congrats on your big day (L)

May the two of you have many, many happy years to come! :wub:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

What is Yoville?

We went to visit my parents/brother in New Orleans. My mother had us sleep in different rooms (one upstairs, one downstairs). LOL Neither of us could even sneak to the other room, cause the stairs CREAK when you walk down them. I'm not gonna even get started on how different my brother & his fiance were treated when they practically LIVED at my parents house.

Other than that, the visit was good. We went to a Blues & BBQ festival then to the French Quarter on Saturday. Also, this was the first time Steven & my brother met. I was curious to see how that would go, but no drama at all.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Timeline
Well, after 2 months of studying my butt off, having someone quiz me almost every other day, taking the various online pre-tests, and 15 hours of classes this weekend...............

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 98%. Missed just one.

I can now go buy any hunter licenses I wish and any hunting firearm. I went yesterday and bought bibs, a coat, boots, orange vest and orange hat. I am stylin the camo! And if it doesn't work out, I can get a part-time job as a school crossing guard

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy JG :dance::dance::dance:

I went to see Where the Wild Things Are yesterday... I was so looking forward to the movie and it seems to be having good reviews... but.... It was a bit violent and kind of depressing. I don't think Tierra liked it much either... I know its PG-13 and Tierra is only 7....

I was hoping it would be sort of "heart warming" ... no so much.

This is good to know, maybe I wont be taking my nephew he will be 7 on the 21st... :(

Timeline
Happy Birthday, Jawi876. :D

I have been working on an issue at work for a high profile customer since Saturday @ 11:00 pm . I don't mind working on the weekend that's nothing, but I am hotter than fish grease cause I missed my Lashtician appointment!!! UGHHH LOL. Ok I will catch up later

:blink: ??

-------------------

So to my horror, I log into my cell phone provider's to see if we are okay with minutes used 'n stuff. Why did I see $132 in charges above & beyond the monthly bill, from calls to Jamaica (and Germany)? :crying:

In Steven's phone, his friends/family are listed with their Rebtel # as the primary, and the real # as a secondary. So if Steven scrolls to their names to call, it uses the primary #, which is local ($0/minute). However, if he goes to recent calls to return a call, it uses the Jamaican # ($1.49/minute). Apparently that happened enough times to come to $132. :crying:

Fortunately, I knew that TMobile has a discounted int'l add-on. You pay $5/month and get cheaper international calls. Jamaica is .48/min, Germany is .28/min. I had the customer service rep add that $5 and retroactively apply the discounted amount to the previous calls. That dropped the overage from $132 to $52 (including the $5), saving $80.

I share this in case anyone else has a similar experience: check with your phone company to see if you can reduce the amount of the overage charges.

Thanks for the heads up

Timeline
Does anyone's kid have a Nintendo DS? This is the 1 thing Tierra REALLY wants this christmas. They have DS Lite, DSi and just DS. Her dad told me not to get the Lite.... but WallyWorld only has the Lite and the i... Should I get the DSi???

Thanks! :)

Both of my kids have just the DS. They both like it a lot and said that for them it is just fine. The DSI has more features like internet and a camera I think which they don't need. So they just have the DS. If there are gaming stores in your area they usually sell used ones for a discount price which we did and the DS works great. Also they sell used games for a lower price as well.

My nephew has the one with the camera and he loves it. He takes all kinds of crazy pictures

Does anyone's kid have a Nintendo DS? This is the 1 thing Tierra REALLY wants this christmas. They have DS Lite, DSi and just DS. Her dad told me not to get the Lite.... but WallyWorld only has the Lite and the i... Should I get the DSi???

Thanks! :)

Both of my kids have just the DS. They both like it a lot and said that for them it is just fine. The DSI has more features like internet and a camera I think which they don't need. So they just have the DS. If there are gaming stores in your area they usually sell used ones for a discount price which we did and the DS works great. Also they sell used games for a lower price as well.

oh thanks! I will have to see if I can find a "gaming store" LOL! I am so bad.. the last video game system I ever had was Atari!

shhhhhhhhhhhhh irie dont tell anybody else that you are showing your age lol

My daughter has the baby game as well and let me tell you if I hear that crying baby one more time I am going to throw that game in the trash!!!!!

Dills lol dont be like that... you just said it keeps her occupied!

Timeline
ok when you see people who got approved after you mailing off their packages before you, and it's making you angry at everything, that's who you know you need to take a break :help:

this process is bringing out my inner bytch right about now

i need a break, i am sick of thinking, i am so sick of this

i kid you not when i say i feel EXACTLY like my avatar

be back next week or whenever i hear something from nvc that leads me to ask a question, whichever is sooner

Bunz!!!! Hang in there! You are so encouraging to the rest of us going thru this process! You helped me stay calm alot.. If you need a break do so but please know your presence will be missed... I guess I will come and eat at your cafe! :)

Not yet Finesse but as soon as I do, Imma letcha know! hahahahahaha

Timeline

mstee I feel like an old lady always telling them to turn their DS games down. They have the most annoying sound effects in the world.

Glad to hear that you are doing okay JAP!!!!! Glad to hear that you can still go on your trip but yes relax and take it easy.

Our AOS case was transferred to California so hopefully that means no interview for us. :dance:

Edited by dillon

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.