sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

It's snowing in Houston! I woke Steven up so that he could see his first live snowflake... before it hit the ground & melted.

I was just on a conference call with my fellow engineer and he is so excited about snow! I HATE SNOW!!!!!

I will be working from home when it snows yuck!

Good Morning Yardies.

Well Eric picked his visa up yesterday. Thank you Lord, cause he was getting on my last nerve, about that thing. He bought his ticket and he will be here Wednesday.

Couldn't come at a better time. I just signed my keys back in to my old office. :crying: Tuesday my commute starts. Gonna be hating life.

Congrats Mama that is so exciting Wednesday will be here before you know it! LOL @ the Visa you have to understand that this is a huge achievement and step in his life from not being able to travel beyond the island to coming to the US I would be buggin too haaa. Are you planning anything special for his arrival?

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where is everybody at????? :crying:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Cause he was at work and texting me to check on DHL tracking. Then he comes up with the idea of emailing the embassy. So of course he throws in there, since you are good at all that admin kinda stuff can you send the email. When I was just like be patient babe. Then he got on vj and saw that CharandIvan picked up there visa. So then, patients had left out the door. and so on.

LOL Mamma J he is ready to leave Yard and be with his ooman! Chile please be glad he is taking matters into his own hands! Keep checking DHL for the status to change, we were checking ever hour LOL and waiting at the gate when dude rode up to our house :lol:

Okay guys, I'm officially so sad right now. I just got an e-mail from the Embassy this morning!!!

Dear Madam:

An appointment will be scheduled within six weeks for his interview.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

Yall I want to cry so bad right now.... :crying: All I can do is just hope that maybe we will get a date some time soon...maybe its a blessing. If we get a date in January, I can stay until he has Visa in his hand and bring my man on back with me!!! :wacko: Just sad right now!

Don't be sad Sis, when I kept calling the NVC and there was no interview scheduled I was upset and they would say call back next month! Nuh Suh I kept calling them every other day haaaa and the interview was scheduled quicker than they projected. Have faith hun you are almost there! :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's snowing in Houston! I woke Steven up so that he could see his first live snowflake... before it hit the ground & melted.

I was just on a conference call with my fellow engineer and he is so excited about snow! I HATE SNOW!!!!!

That's what I'm doing.

Steven just went for a walk in the snow. I had a feeling he'd be more excited when he woke up more.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Cause he was at work and texting me to check on DHL tracking. Then he comes up with the idea of emailing the embassy. So of course he throws in there, since you are good at all that admin kinda stuff can you send the email. When I was just like be patient babe. Then he got on vj and saw that CharandIvan picked up there visa. So then, patients had left out the door. and so on.

LOL Mamma J he is ready to leave Yard and be with his ooman! Chile please be glad he is taking matters into his own hands! Keep checking DHL for the status to change, we were checking ever hour LOL and waiting at the gate when dude rode up to our house :lol:

Okay guys, I'm officially so sad right now. I just got an e-mail from the Embassy this morning!!!

Dear Madam:

An appointment will be scheduled within six weeks for his interview.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

Yall I want to cry so bad right now.... :crying: All I can do is just hope that maybe we will get a date some time soon...maybe its a blessing. If we get a date in January, I can stay until he has Visa in his hand and bring my man on back with me!!! :wacko: Just sad right now!

Don't be sad Sis, when I kept calling the NVC and there was no interview scheduled I was upset and they would say call back next month! Nuh Suh I kept calling them every other day haaaa and the interview was scheduled quicker than they projected. Have faith hun you are almost there! :thumbs:

Thanks! I'm feeling a lot better now! :yes:

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I just recvd a terrible call my best girlfriend in JA's Grandfather died suddenly of a stroke and her cousin's girlfriend was shot 3 times. Oh this is so sad I feel so sorry I can't be there for her now, he says she is a wreck and is calling for me........ I wish I could drop everything and go to be there for her now. (F)

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
but...

dang..this curry done stained mi french mani LOL

Now you got me wanting curry chicken, I just called Hubby and begged him to cook some. He say nuh suh yuh deh pon diet yuh tink mi fuget, I will steam you veggies a usual BYE LMAO!

I luv that man!

Steven's outside now jerking some chicken. His jerk chicken is SOOO good...

hubby had the grill fired up last night too.....cept he was out there in the snow and the dark :wacko:

Where is everybody at????? :crying:

LOL mi deh ya of course I am doing a million things and it didn't help my laptop went wacky for a minute.

That's what I'm doing.

Steven just went for a walk in the snow. I had a feeling he'd be more excited when he woke up more.

I know Damian is looking forward to the snow he can't wait. This man is always outta door with no shirt on and girl its 50 here today and I have on Ugg boots, hat and scarf. I'm going to get some kerosene this weekend to break out the heaters he was like :blink: :blink: Whatever I added additional comforters to the bed this week and he said I'm trying to cook him! haaaaaa I can't stand to be cold at all.

****ROC VSC****

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning, everyone!

LadyC, I'm excited for you. Take pictures of his first impressions.

Last night I didn't fall asleep until after 3am, so I finally posted pics of Steven's first few days on FB. Then I just lay there thanking God for bringing us together. It's SO AWESOME getting to spend so much time with the love of my life.

awwwwwwwww...how sweet

I just recvd a terrible call my best girlfriend in JA's Grandfather died suddenly of a stroke and her cousin's girlfriend was shot 3 times. Oh this is so sad I feel so sorry I can't be there for her now, he says she is a wreck and is calling for me........ I wish I could drop everything and go to be there for her now. (F)

I'm truly sorry to hear that. That is really bad news. How is your cousin's girlfriend doing???

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

finesse I seeeeeeee you (L)

t4602.gif

where the hell have you been? how di belly? how tings? yuh back from ja?

Where she go???

hubby had the grill fired up last night too.....cept he was out there in the snow and the dark :wacko:

LOL in the snow and the dark! haaaaa

****ROC VSC****

but...

dang..this curry done stained mi french mani LOL

Now you got me wanting curry chicken, I just called Hubby and begged him to cook some. He say nuh suh yuh deh pon diet yuh tink mi fuget, I will steam you veggies a usual BYE LMAO!

I luv that man!

Steven's outside now jerking some chicken. His jerk chicken is SOOO good...

Dang he must have been grilling up sum serious!!! Got any left-overs???

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

I'm truly sorry to hear that. That is really bad news. How is your cousin's girlfriend doing???

Girl she died instantly :( so sad.......

****ROC VSC****

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Yardies.....Today is the day I pick up my man..YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :dance::dance::dance:

I am SO happy for you! Go get your man! :thumbs:

Good morning, everyone!

LadyC, I'm excited for you. Take pictures of his first impressions.

Last night I didn't fall asleep until after 3am, so I finally posted pics of Steven's first few days on FB. Then I just lay there thanking God for bringing us together. It's SO AWESOME getting to spend so much time with the love of my life.

Mawnin Nat, I am looking at your pics now! You two look so cut together makes me start humming that song perfect combination by Johnny Gill and Stacy Lattisaw from back in the day!

I feel FEVA coming on!

I Know Sis there is no feeling like true unconditional love! I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!

Isn't it just a wonderfu feeling! Bout to get off the computer and have a quick sexy party while my son is getting my daughter from school! haahahahaa

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.