sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Well Eric picked his visa up yesterday. Thank you Lord, cause he was getting on my last nerve, about that thing. He bought his ticket and he will be here Wednesday.

That's great news! Why was he getting on your nerves?

It's snowing in Houston! I woke Steven up so that he could see his first live snowflake... before it hit the ground & melted.

What did he say when he saw it?

Nothing. :lol: He doesn't usually talk for the first hour or so after he wakes up.

Cause he was at work and texting me to check on DHL tracking. Then he comes up with the idea of emailing the embassy. So of course he throws in there, since you are good at all that admin kinda stuff can you send the email. When I was just like be patient babe. Then he got on vj and saw that CharandIvan picked up there visa. So then, patients had left out the door. and so on.

Gotta love our J'can men!! At least your man is pro-active! Mine is too dang laid back..I mean he is so laid back!!! He just now getting his police record ordered and he's known since mid September our application was approved. Come on man!!! So, its awesome your man on it!!!! I love it.

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

DaDa--I love that advise. I definitely gotta throw some clothes away. But everything else is pretty much together. I already told him that I have some boxes that he will have to go through and put in the attic.

Well I am off gotta go and check on some other things.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Nothing. :lol: He doesn't usually talk for the first hour or so after he wakes up.

I take it he's not a morning person???

Not at all. I thought I wasn't a morning person, but he beats me by far.

Cause he was at work and texting me to check on DHL tracking. Then he comes up with the idea of emailing the embassy. So of course he throws in there, since you are good at all that admin kinda stuff can you send the email. When I was just like be patient babe. Then he got on vj and saw that CharandIvan picked up there visa. So then, patients had left out the door. and so on.

That's precious. He sounds very excited & eager to be with you.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Okay guys, I'm officially so sad right now. I just got an e-mail from the Embassy this morning!!!

Dear Madam:

An appointment will be scheduled within six weeks for his interview.

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

This email is UNCLASSIFIED.

Yall I want to cry so bad right now.... :crying: All I can do is just hope that maybe we will get a date some time soon...maybe its a blessing. If we get a date in January, I can stay until he has Visa in his hand and bring my man on back with me!!! :wacko: Just sad right now!

Edited by Dens Wifey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Okay guys, I'm officially so sad right now. I just got an e-mail from the Embassy this morning!!!

Dear Madam:

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Yall I want to cry so bad right now.... :crying: All I can do is just hope that maybe we will get a date some time soon...maybe its a blessing. If we get a date in January, I can stay until he has Visa in his hand and bring my man on back with me!!! :wacko: Just sad right now!

Awww.. Don't be sad Dens.. and DON'T GIVE UP!!! That doesn't mean SH*T!!! I would email them AGAIN in a few days... and then again.. keep on them.. It's not always the same person who reads our emails.. enoh? I'm praying for you baby doll.. Just KEEP ON THEM!

Dear Madam:

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Awww.. Don't be sad Dens.. and DON'T GIVE UP!!! That doesn't mean SH*T!!! I would email them AGAIN in a few days... and then again.. keep on them.. It's not always the same person who reads our emails.. enoh? I'm praying for you baby doll.. Just KEEP ON THEM!

Thanks girly. I won't give up...just keep Den and I in prayer. It's going to be all good. God is in control and I know that date is coming soon!!!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline

Right now, VSC filers are getting approved in as little as 1.5 months. Back when I was waiting, it was SO FRUSTRATING seeing people who filed several months after me get approved, and having my case take 6.5 months.

But now, I easily know that everything happens in His time, and our timeline was perfect. The ONLY thing I'd change is skipping my July trip to Jamaica so that I would have more $$ and vacation days to use now.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Dear Madam:

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Umm excuse me Den but what are you sad for? I think your making steps they have acknowledged that your interview will be scheduled soon. Girl you just said it yourself if its scheduled for Jan you can fly down and stay with him. Girl I say that is a blessing. Just think you’ll get the chance to see JA one more time for the road!!

I know you might have wanted him here for the holidays but the way the ladies are saying airline prices are geez it might have caused you an arm leg and child to go. Just think of it like this now you have a little more time to get prepared. Girl enjoy your last month by yourself because come next month der will be no more!!!

Dear Madam:

Regards,

Immigrant Visa Unit

Umm excuse me Den but what are you sad for? I think your making steps they have acknowledged that your interview will be scheduled soon. Girl you just said it yourself if its scheduled for Jan you can fly down and stay with him. Girl I say that is a blessing. Just think you’ll get the chance to see JA one more time for the road!!

I know you might have wanted him here for the holidays but the way the ladies are saying airline prices are geez it might have caused you an arm leg and child to go. Just think of it like this now you have a little more time to get prepared. Girl enjoy your last month by yourself because come next month der will be no more!!!

Dada, you're right...I'm turning this into a positive...there are some more things I need to get prepared before his arrival. I have tons of clothes and shoes that need to be put away. I need to make some room for my baby's arrival. I'm going to turn this frown into a smile!

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

GM ladies!!!!

Well I’m sure there are two ladies who feet are barely hitting the pavement today. I know they are light as a feather!!! LOL

I hope this day will fly. I have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off because I just learned a week ago that my daughter is in a wedding as a flower girl 2morrow. Good thing they bought the dress but hell what about the shoes, stockings, hair and accessories. They told her father months ago that they wanted her in it but when we never heard back from them so we thought they moved on. Turns on they didn’t. I mean darn we couldn’t at least get a months notice?

Well the Xmas songs are starting to play I see. Bahumbugh!!!

Lawd Dada that was no notice at all, but you know us Mothers we can be Superwoman when we need to! I know you will get everything she needs so she can be in the fabulous affair! Take some pics!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Does anyone have anything exciting going on this weekend? I already know that Lady C and Char probably will have a great weekend with their boos getting in the states today/tonight! :devil:

GM ladies!!!!

Well I’m sure there are two ladies who feet are barely hitting the pavement today. I know they are light as a feather!!! LOL

I hope this day will fly. I have to run around like a chicken with my head cut off because I just learned a week ago that my daughter is in a wedding as a flower girl 2morrow. Good thing they bought the dress but hell what about the shoes, stockings, hair and accessories. They told her father months ago that they wanted her in it but when we never heard back from them so we thought they moved on. Turns on they didn’t. I mean darn we couldn’t at least get a months notice?

Well the Xmas songs are starting to play I see. Bahumbugh!!!

Lawd Dada that was no notice at all, but you know us Mothers we can be Superwoman when we need to! I know you will get everything she needs so she can be in the fabulous affair! Take some pics!

What's up Philly? How's the weather your way???

04/05/2012- check cashed

mjnrabxt.png

Timeline
Dada, you're right...I'm turning this into a positive...there are some more things I need to get prepared before his arrival. I have tons of clothes and shoes that need to be put away. I need to make some room for my baby's arrival. I'm going to turn this frown into a smile!

Dat a girl!!! Turn your smile frown upside down... Yuh man soon come….

Timeline

Tell me about it… Then on top of it all there is a purse party 2morrow I want to go to. I need a new purse so bad. So I plan on going to the ceremony so I can see my baby walk down and then after that I’m out!!! Her dad will be there to stay with her.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am going to the R.Kelly concert at the Richmond Collisum. Maybe he will drop his pants again :devil: I just won the tickets on the radio. Just like that. I was calling to try and order a house music mix and won 2 tickets. That never happens to me. Must be a sign.

Another Mama Jew on the way!!!!!

e7G5m4.png

"All progress is precarious, and the solution of one problem brings us face to face wih another problem" Dr. MLK Jr.

12/3/2009--- visa in hand

12/09/2009-- POE Baltimore MD

02/13/2010-- Going to the Chapel

02/23/2010-- AOS package mailed

04/29/2010-- Welcome letter received

05/01/2010-- Green Card in hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.