sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
dillon.. i need a recap.. what happened when ya'll got the approval???

have you gotten ur ssn yet??

any progress w/ work??? girl careerbuilder had this posting w/ a job at the airport and i know roger would love that since thats what he did in mobay...

wait roger use to work at the airport too...Mobay too damn small.

I was looking at someone's facebook pictures at the Riu Mobay and there's a picture of my cousin (he's a bartender)....damn I can't remember whose picture it is. His name is Owen...or Jiggah

Yes...........your cousins.......and bartending...... :wacko:

Who else worked at the airport, Tre?

hubby and too many people I know...hubby was working there when I met him and working p/t at the Holiday Inn. Have family that worked at Breeze, Royal Decameron...but most of them work at Iberostar now

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tre ow we gone be sistas from anodda modda and ya neva tell mi dat????? girl roger worked for jamaica dispatch services as a CSR and b4 that a cargo agent.. i bet they know each other.. pm me his name pretty please????

Yeah, Tre, PM her his name :devil::innocent::whistle:

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

any progress w/ work??? girl careerbuilder had this posting w/ a job at the airport and i know roger would love that since thats what he did in mobay...

Yes dat's where you two met :luv: ....

Wait you sure you want him to get that job :huh: ??

LOL

Quana I guess i didn't see this post.

We just got an email yesterday saying that card production was ordered. He got his SSN when he first got here so we need to go and get him the new card.

No progress with work yet, he was out looking yesterday and I need to do a resume for him and post it to careerbuilder and other sites as well.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: Timeline

Thanks JQ...

Quanna I was talking about you last night to a friend of mine, her AOS interview was so painful and it was their 2nd one...she said her husband wanted to get up and walk out. She said she closed her eyes and said a silent prayer...they were approved, a few hours later.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Thanks JQ...

Quanna I was talking about you last night to a friend of mine, her AOS interview was so painful and it was their 2nd one...she said her husband wanted to get up and walk out. She said she closed her eyes and said a silent prayer...they were approved, a few hours later.

Get her to pray I win the lottery, please.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
uhhh, jg been on here since 2006!!!!!!!!

and she talk to EVERY and ANY body.. cyaan stay on the porch of the yardie thread to be the chatting queen like mi gyal!!!

If you venture out, you start to care about others from other regions too. Plus, we had a meet-up here in St. Louis of all VJ couples in the area. I met from Canada, Phillipines, Germany, etc. Gotta chat with my friends.

When I posted my story on here, I was very surprised how many people contacted me saying they had been following my story for years. It was really touching.

yeah mon.. i will keep up w/ some ppl from the aos thread im sure..but mi like fi stay at home most of the time LOL

yeah jg, alot of ppl had your back on vj.. yardie and otherwise..

Timeline

LOL

We just got an email yesterday saying that card production was ordered. He got his SSN when he first got here so we need to go and get him the new card.

No progress with work yet, he was out looking yesterday and I need to do a resume for him and post it to careerbuilder and other sites as well.

Where is he looking, Dillon?

It might be a long frustrating time. Just keep the faith. There ARE jobs out there. And, he will find them. I hope he catches a break.

What does he do? I'll keep an eye out for you as well.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline

I was looking at someone's facebook pictures at the Riu Mobay and there's a picture of my cousin (he's a bartender)....damn I can't remember whose picture it is. His name is Owen...or Jiggah

hubby and too many people I know...hubby was working there when I met him and working p/t at the Holiday Inn. Have family that worked at Breeze, Royal Decameron...but most of them work at Iberostar now

WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tre ow we gone be sistas from anodda modda and ya neva tell mi dat????? girl roger worked for jamaica dispatch services as a CSR and b4 that a cargo agent.. i bet they know each other.. pm me his name pretty please????

Yeah, Tre, PM her his name :devil::innocent::whistle:

lol.. i remember ya'll talking bout he have a hellava name LOL... i want push star

Thanks JQ...

God is good i tell ya!!! wait a few HOURS.. they were there the whole time?? or she got an email?

were they denied the first time???

OMG, please tell me you met him at the airport cause you were causing some crazy scene!

nope didn't meet him at the airport...

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

WTF

pb285900.jpg:blink:why Kanye why????

:angry:

LOL I actually like her steez its very fashion forward she gets a star from me! :star:

He must have a LOT of money. Cause I think he's really kind of ugly.

:rofl:

Yeah Philly there they go again trying to show us up. You see Quana made a comment about me the other day and now here comes Nat. I guess we don't chat enough.

Girllllll i have like 463 post to go WTH yes we need to get back on our post hustle!

even if you have the money to take care of the kids, its not cute to have 10 baby mothers..

Girl yes!

but...

dang..this curry done stained mi french mani LOL

Now you got me wanting curry chicken, I just called Hubby and begged him to cook some. He say nuh suh yuh deh pon diet yuh tink mi fuget, I will steam you veggies a usual BYE LMAO!

I luv that man!

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline

LOL

yes.. i need to to a couple of others too.. girl if nothing else.. getting that email saying that the company rec his email will make him feel good.. roger is excited to go and look at his email.. i know that excitement will soon turn to frustration , but one step at a time..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay....I'm about to get my 8th heart...I just wanted to thank ya'll for this very special event as I accept this heart with warm feelings of love and appreciation I just wanted to thank my fellow yardies...cho and mi, mi...jus a gwaan xcept dis lillie ting er as mi reach one next milestone

Congratulations!!! (F)

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

PHILLY

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
ahh.. bartending.. swim up bar.. so many beautiful memories.. man mi need fi get away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations tre and nat , mek me walk you back to ur seat.. LOL

I know I said I wasn’t going to rub it in that I was at the Riu…. LOL

Okay....I'm about to get my 8th heart...I just wanted to thank ya'll for this very special event as I accept this heart with warm feelings of love and appreciation I just wanted to thank my fellow yardies...cho and mi, mi...jus a gwaan xcept dis lillie ting er as mi reach one next milestone

Congratulations!!! (F)

Thanks Char; but I'm just trippin...better know as madooman

Quanna I'll have to tell you his name PM me your number and I'll call you so we can chat...I don't want you to die laughing like JG did...I'm so glad they didn't call his name at the interview people would have been like WTH...I've gotten use to it...It's his government name...

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.