sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yankeesgirl how are the twins

hey jess! we are all sick.....again.....ughhhhh.....how are you and the kids feeling???

~ 11/06/08 K-1 visa was denied and a 2 year ban placed on our file

~ 02/09/10 married my best friend

28152.png

jamaicajune20090001a.jpg

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
yankeesgirl how are the twins

hey jess! we are all sick.....again.....ughhhhh.....how are you and the kids feeling???

nasir is back to himself ...me and my daughter are good we havent got sick yet thankfully

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Wah Gwaan Yardies!? Yes... it's been a while.. I'm sorry.. I hope everyone is doing well! I finally got an email stating that our petition is on its way to Kingston! Yay! :dance: I'm hoping I can email the Embassy with Jawi's cover letter and get an interview date but I'm not quite sure if I need to wait.. Dane supposed to get packet 3 in the mail... ??? hmmm.. idk i'm still a little lost.. :wacko:

Timeline

Hey Sus! How you been? How was Maxi's show? Did you go? I ended up going to this Factory of Terror in Massachusetts with some friends.. I would've really enjoyed Maxi Priest much more though.... oh well..

Filed: Timeline
Why my step daughter grandmother took her for her medical yesterday and said she need 3 shots and they paid $4500 but they didn't get the medical done cause they needed $9000, so why would you pay $4500 and don't get nothing done.

What 18month old child needs 3 shot if she is up to date with her vaccination record!!! I am so calling the medical office Monday, you would want we are dealing with honest ppl and they wouldn't be trying to get over on us....

Nothing more than they spend the money we sent for the medcial and visa and want more...... They not getting it, I am so done with this process!!

i can see this happening..sometimes things don't p[uzzle me anymore when u have to rely on not so bright ppl in JA...and remember the shots are not what is required in JA but what is required to enter the US..goo luck

thank was cute Susi..and sooo dyam true

congrats Spanglas...

wapen to MsSheka?

Timeline
Why my step daughter grandmother took her for her medical yesterday and said she need 3 shots and they paid $4500 but they didn't get the medical done cause they needed $9000, so why would you pay $4500 and don't get nothing done.

What 18month old child needs 3 shot if she is up to date with her vaccination record!!! I am so calling the medical office Monday, you would want we are dealing with honest ppl and they wouldn't be trying to get over on us....

Nothing more than they spend the money we sent for the medcial and visa and want more...... They not getting it, I am so done with this process!!

i can see this happening..sometimes things don't p[uzzle me anymore when u have to rely on not so bright ppl in JA...and remember the shots are not what is required in JA but what is required to enter the US..goo luck

thank was cute Susi..and sooo dyam true

congrats Spanglas...

wapen to MsSheka?

MsSheka:

Guys my hubby thinks its best if i take a break from VJ for a few days so until i get this BP under control you may find me on FB or just write on my wall until then everyone take care LOVE YOU ALL

Timeline

(((Sheka)))

:blink: @ this Halloween costume --> http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/s...45568_large.jpg

I864 delivered November 2nd.....nvc logged it on November 5th

DS230 delivered November 6th.....nvc logged it on November 12th

Welcome to US Letter May 19th

Card production ordered May 25th

739444001253587733-final.gif

upherebl.gif

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

Hey Sus! How you been? How was Maxi's show? Did you go? I ended up going to this Factory of Terror in Massachusetts with some friends.. I would've really enjoyed Maxi Priest much more though.... oh well..

I did go to the Maxi show - he was great, and had his son with him, who has a great voice -

Bunz LMAO at that costume

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
(((Sheka)))

:blink: @ this Halloween costume --> http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gadgets/s...45568_large.jpg

LMAO!!! My friends are going as Holy shyt and Bull shyt -

Now that's funny! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
good morning yankeesgirl how are the babies

Hi good morning VJ fam. I need u right now. Youve always been there for me, I have some huge decisions to make ...again....please keep me and my family in your prayers. My mom has canger again. Lung Cancer. Non Small Cell Metastatic Adenocarcinoma. Not cureable and cant operate on the tumor. What do i do? Do i move home? She may not have but a few years left(thats Gods decision ) noone can tell u when u will no longer be on earth. I just moved from NJ to TX. Do i go back, will they even let me come back lol this places me closer to home 2.5 hours and my mom would not have to deal with the stress of selling her home in MD and moving to TX while she is sick. My dad has early onset alzheimers too so i have alot on my plate to think about as well as my lil sweet Sanaa and my husband. What do i do? All i know is i want to see her everyday,who knows when its the last. Especially, my wish is for her to spend as much time with her only grandchild who is just turning 1. I am TORN. I am praying that God tells me what direction to take. :crying:

SSD (F) You and your family are in my prayers!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Can you all just say a little prayer today?

http://www.odmp.org/officer/20084-police-o...er-julius-moore

that is terrible....he a friend of yours?

No. Don't know him; but feel like I do.

This accident happened right down the street from the firehouse I hang out at. My friend pried open that car door and got him out, then drove the ambulance to the hospital while they tried to recuscitate him.

I'm a little angry cause the police officer was actually doing about 90 on that city street (30 speed limit) and hit the truck who was making a wide right turn, near Anheuser Busch Brewery. There were no skid marks. He was not wearing his seat belt. They are spinning everything to look like the truck driver is at fault. I am praying he can live with that.

But, yes, so young and inexperienced. And, the poor family left behind.

Yeah JG I concur. Somethings' got to give. What burglary could be so important to jeopardize your life and others...Anyway, I was there when they brought him in that day. The ER was swamming with police officers and this was just two days after the other incident with the other police officer. She seems to be doing much better though.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.