sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
n504531944_4645_9929.jpg

He's on the top row.

Ahh...He looks so sweet and innocent. Who would have thought that he grow up to be "Lil' Wayne". I saw a special on him the other day. He is very intelligent. His life story is also very interesting.

he really has to be w/ the way he rhymes have some of the baddest similes and metaphors in the biz right now in my opinion.....

i LOOVVVVEEEEEE lil wayne

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
dillon.. i need a recap.. what happened when ya'll got the approval???

have you gotten ur ssn yet??

any progress w/ work??? girl careerbuilder had this posting w/ a job at the airport and i know roger would love that since thats what he did in mobay...

Yes dat's where you two met :luv: ....

Wait you sure you want him to get that job :huh: ??

LOL

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
okay so i still haven't looked at enough tv to get the whole timeline..

so she hit the back of his car w/ a golf stick?? he was trying to get away from her beating??? LOL

so why he run into everything and anything while trying to escape until he hit the fire hydrant???? was he beat that bad???

Word is he was in a car accident and she was saving him.

I say they were fighting.....he was running.....and she beat the shyt out of him and the car until he hit that hydrant.

I just heard on the radio that they finally interviewed the neighbors and his mother was supposedly at the scene also....

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Yummy!!! I cant wait, white choclate, choclate chip with a hint of baileys irish cream.

Shoot dat does sound good.....

Thanks, one of my favorites

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
Yah mon- a yuh know dis mi sista!!! Mi nah go NO WHERE wit out im!!!!

LOL!!!! Aww chica I wish you the best of luck. But I have a good feeling everything is going to be fine… Worst case scenario you’ll be in JA for Xmas!!!!! Shoot that doesn’t sound too bad after all.

Is he excited about coming or nervous?

Girl, he is excited, nervous, and SH*TTING HIS PANTS ALL AT THE SAME TIME.. I'm doin all i can to make him calm... poor guy.. right now he's dealing with not being able to sleep on his side (LOL) they gave him 5 SHOTS in one arm and 3 in the other on Tuesday... LOL.. i shouldn't be laughing but he's such a trooper.. As for me.. i'll be DRINKING whatever I can get my hands on... God knows my nerves are shot too!!

Filed: Timeline

any progress w/ work??? girl careerbuilder had this posting w/ a job at the airport and i know roger would love that since thats what he did in mobay...

wait roger use to work at the airport too...Mobay too damn small.

I was looking at someone's facebook pictures at the Riu Mobay and there's a picture of my cousin (he's a bartender)....damn I can't remember whose picture it is. His name is Owen...or Jiggah

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
okay so i still haven't looked at enough tv to get the whole timeline..

so she hit the back of his car w/ a golf stick?? he was trying to get away from her beating??? LOL

so why he run into everything and anything while trying to escape until he hit the fire hydrant???? was he beat that bad???

Word is he was in a car accident and she was saving him.

I say they were fighting.....he was running.....and she beat the shyt out of him and the car until he hit that hydrant.

oh thats still the story.. okay.. well heck, what he confess to the media for then??? i thought something just so obvious had come out about the accident and he had to explain..

and the dyam neighbor gone call 911, he knew they was arguing.. he sounded all suspicious on the 911 call, like he didn't know that was tiger woods or something

Timeline
Yummy!!! I cant wait, white choclate, choclate chip with a hint of baileys irish cream.

Shoot dat does sound good.....

I thought the SAME THING.

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

cho...sick a tiger, cheetah, lion, cat, kitten, dog...whateva dem wah call im. AND I'm sick of the white house party crashers, the media is giving them exactly what they want ATTENTION...a bet if a di mi dem woudah lack up mi rass n deport mi back to Jamaica

God, I would love to see you crash the white house!

It would be a party up in there!

When I was done ROTFL, I would start a "free Tre" bail fund.

u lucky seh mi love u...I would have to wear my slippers and house dress

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
n504531944_4644_9655.jpg

November 19, 2007 - Met

November 25, 2008 - Engaged

November 25, 2009 - Married

November 24, 2011 - Baby due!

Daily earning Amazon gift cards by searching the web with SwagBucks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ahh...He looks so sweet and innocent. Who would have thought that he grow up to be "Lil' Wayne". I saw a special on him the other day. He is very intelligent. His life story is also very interesting.

I seen the Behind the Music of him and it was awesome. :thumbs:

:blink::whistle:

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

n504531944_4644_9655.jpg

Nat why u not smiling?

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Good Afternoon Yardies,

Morning yardies !! Just a quick hello to say THANK YOU all for your kind words ..im so happy and blessed to finally have my love beside me ..the feeling is so unreal..i cant even put it into words !! :luv: overall my honey said his whole experince yesterday was very good ..he had no problems he flew on air jamaica and he said that everyone was so kind and very helpful..his POE was a breeze they told him congrats on getting married asked one question ( who will support you) and that was it...they didnt check or open his bags he got thru very easy..he's so happy that everything went well !! once again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT , THOUGHT AND PRAYERS !! (F)(L)

Congrats..HeavenSent. I'm so happy for you.

:ot:

I don't know how everyone feels about this...but I'm so disappointed in Tiger Woods. I mean I know he's only human and a man, but dang...his wife just had a baby...you out here on top of your game but out here running around with trash....I just don't understand. So mad at him! :angry:

I don't blame his wife for getting in that a....she should have beat him down!!! :yes:

Sorry but I'm mad about it like it was me or something...dirty dog!

I'm disappointed as well. But I wonder who's worst. Tiger or the women on the side. If we didn't have so many women that have no self-respect or respect for a marriage, then half of these men would not have the ability to constantly step on their wives. What kills me even more is that these women fantasize that someday the man will leave their marraige to get with them. Dumba$$ what makes you think he's going to be faithful to you :bonk:

Wah Gwaan Ladies! Just want to congratulate those who have been approved; best wishes for those who have their man finally home; give much love and happiness to those who have gotten married!! AND MUCH RESPECT AND APPRECIATION TO ALL OF YOU HERE ON VJ- THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, WELL WISHES, POSITIVE VIBES,AND KIND WORDS.. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Here's where I am on this journey- I'm leaving Dec.11th, Dane has his interview Dec.14th.. (still a little worried though because MoBay Hope said his medical results won't be ready til 2 days after the interview.. we'll see.. YOUR PRAYERS ARE STILL NEEDED!!! LOL!!!!

Good Luck, Spanglas! We had almost the same issue. Our medical was not ready until the day before the interview and we had to go from Kingston to Mobay to pick it up. I would tell him to keep calling, there is one nurse that is really nice. He should try to get in contact with her. Her name is Mrs. Osborne.

Thanks baby girl! YES- we've BEEN speaking to Mrs. Osbourne... she's a sweetheart... we'll see what happens.. keep them prayers coming girl.. Oh and Congrats!! I'm so happy you got your man!!!!!

Thanks Spanglas,

I'm counting down the minutes to the leave the office today...I have so much to get done this evening :wacko: My New Year's Resolution needs to be to stop procrastinating so damn much!!!

Aww, shoot girl, my middle name is PROCRASTINATE.. no worries.. you're on "Jamaican Time" now.. lol all the best mi sista!

Timeline

wait roger use to work at the airport too...Mobay too damn small.

I was looking at someone's facebook pictures at the Riu Mobay and there's a picture of my cousin (he's a bartender)....damn I can't remember whose picture it is. His name is Owen...or Jiggah

girl yes!!!! who else worked there??? he worked at breezes and coral cliff toom but most of his history is at sangster..

dara... ya brite! mi nuh meet him at the airport, it was OUTSIDE margaritaville.. mi nuh try fi get him a job at di club or nutting lol

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
n504531944_4644_9655.jpg

You were looking like you wanted to kill someone. Why were you hiding the pretty smile?

K-1 Timeline

8/27/2009 - Mailed I-129F Petition to USCIS

8/28/2009 - NOA 1

10/06/2009 - NOA2 received!!! Thank you lord!!

11/24/2009 - Interview Scheduled at 8:30am*APPROVED*

12/02/2009 - VISA IN HAND

12/04/2009 - POE - Atlanta, GA

AOS Timeline

1/16/2010 - Wedding *Viva Las Vegas*

2/02/2010 - Mailed AOS/AP/EAP

2/03/2010 - Package arrived to Chicago Lockbox

2/09/2010 - Received NOA1 notice via email

2/10/2010 - Check cashed

2/13/2010 - Received NOA1 hardcopy

2/23/2010 - Case transferred to California

2/26/2010 - Biometrics Appt. 11am

3/1/2010 - Touched

4/2/2010 - AP Approved (Email and Text Notification)

4/2/2010 - EAD Card Production Ordered

4/10/2010 - EAD and AP received in the mail!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.