sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
cho...sick a tiger, cheetah, lion, cat, kitten, dog...whateva dem wah call im. AND I'm sick of the white house party crashers, the media is giving them exactly what they want ATTENTION...a bet if a di mi dem woudah lack up mi rass n deport mi back to Jamaica

Yes Tre I am SO SICK of hearing bout dem too!!! Cha!!!! They were on the Today show and everything. That is not good to me that is scary and shows the White House they need to beef up their security. Those folks got pictures with everybody and here she couldn’t even pay her salon bill. But I never knew you could run up a tab at a salon.

you cant tell me somebody didn't get them in.. and then when the jig was up, that person tried to wash their hands of the whole thing.. bustas LOL

dillon!!!!!!!!!!!

i know i didn't read back enough but WHY i didn't know u were approved yesterday!!!

congrats homey.. what ya'll do or doing for celebration???

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like 50's video to this I love how it ends....

Me too and I'm not a 50 fan but I love the song!

Happy Birthday to IslandWoman!

Yes Happy BDay TL I shouted her out on FB earlier :dance:

Chile Lil' Wayne just dropping off lil seeds everywhere! He's so gross to me...like him as an artist but Lauren London know she could have done a lot better. Dang at least be his main chick, not the side girl. Some of these girls are shot out!

LMAO @ just dropping off lil seeds everywhere. I agree he is a mess ewwwwww

Wah Gwaan Ladies! Just want to congratulate those who have been approved; best wishes for those who have their man finally home; give much love and happiness to those who have gotten married!! AND MUCH RESPECT AND APPRECIATION TO ALL OF YOU HERE ON VJ- THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, WELL WISHES, POSITIVE VIBES,AND KIND WORDS.. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Here's where I am on this journey- I'm leaving Dec.11th, Dane has his interview Dec.14th.. (still a little worried though because MoBay Hope said his medical results won't be ready til 2 days after the interview.. we'll see.. YOUR PRAYERS ARE STILL NEEDED!!! LOL!!!!

Sis I wish you the best, but you should be calling them everyday on this harrass and stalk that is what I do everyday at work. Trust me it works, don't give up cause without it he will be blue slipped!

Thanks Philly.. And that is EXACTLY what i plan to do !! the hell with 'em!! :lol:

I answered you in a message Philly but I do agree with what you are saying

I answered you :yes:

don't say a word Dada I promise almost done :luv:

Timeline
MsTee, If you click "My Controls" at the top, you can see how many posts you have.

He must have a LOT of money. Cause I think he's really kind of ugly.

So do I but it’s his swagger and the fact that he is the ish right now in the hip hop nation!!! It’s all about his name because if he was your average Joe Smo on the streets none of these woman would give him the time of day. I think the only one who truyly loved him for him and not his money was the first babies mom..

I think he is also taking advantage of it because he knows if it wasn’t for him being Lil Wayne he couldn’t get a homeless woman to talk to him.

He should sing that song back then they didn’t want me now I got money they all on me….

I went to school with him (a MAGNET school from 7-12) until he dropped out after 8th grade to be a rapper. He looked WAAAAAAY better before he did all that to his face & teeth. One of our classmates posted a yearbook page that has his picture. Let me go see if I can find it.

Thank you Nat!

Timeline

okay so i still haven't looked at enough tv to get the whole timeline..

so she hit the back of his car w/ a golf stick?? he was trying to get away from her beating??? LOL

so why he run into everything and anything while trying to escape until he hit the fire hydrant???? was he beat that bad???

Timeline
n504531944_4645_9929.jpg

He's on the top row.

Where you at Nat?

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Does anyone know how to make a Jamican fruit cake??? I think fruit cake is just nasty but my man likes it and I am going to attempt and make one for him once he is here so I better start trying now.

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
No. It kind of makes me think damn I thought those buckets of chicken were bigger.

Is it just me or does she look a little like Patti LaBelle?

JG :bonk: !!!!! SHUT UP!!!!! Whoo I am rrrrooooolllllliiiiiiinnnnnnnn :rofl:

jg LOL :whistle:

patti's hair, but aretha and chaka's shape..

i can't make nothing but fried plantains AB!!! LOL

Timeline
Good Afternoon Yardies,

Morning yardies !! Just a quick hello to say THANK YOU all for your kind words ..im so happy and blessed to finally have my love beside me ..the feeling is so unreal..i cant even put it into words !! :luv: overall my honey said his whole experince yesterday was very good ..he had no problems he flew on air jamaica and he said that everyone was so kind and very helpful..his POE was a breeze they told him congrats on getting married asked one question ( who will support you) and that was it...they didnt check or open his bags he got thru very easy..he's so happy that everything went well !! once again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT , THOUGHT AND PRAYERS !! (F)(L)

Congrats..HeavenSent. I'm so happy for you.

:ot:

I don't know how everyone feels about this...but I'm so disappointed in Tiger Woods. I mean I know he's only human and a man, but dang...his wife just had a baby...you out here on top of your game but out here running around with trash....I just don't understand. So mad at him! :angry:

I don't blame his wife for getting in that a....she should have beat him down!!! :yes:

Sorry but I'm mad about it like it was me or something...dirty dog!

I'm disappointed as well. But I wonder who's worst. Tiger or the women on the side. If we didn't have so many women that have no self-respect or respect for a marriage, then half of these men would not have the ability to constantly step on their wives. What kills me even more is that these women fantasize that someday the man will leave their marraige to get with them. Dumba$$ what makes you think he's going to be faithful to you :bonk:

Wah Gwaan Ladies! Just want to congratulate those who have been approved; best wishes for those who have their man finally home; give much love and happiness to those who have gotten married!! AND MUCH RESPECT AND APPRECIATION TO ALL OF YOU HERE ON VJ- THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, WELL WISHES, POSITIVE VIBES,AND KIND WORDS.. I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

Here's where I am on this journey- I'm leaving Dec.11th, Dane has his interview Dec.14th.. (still a little worried though because MoBay Hope said his medical results won't be ready til 2 days after the interview.. we'll see.. YOUR PRAYERS ARE STILL NEEDED!!! LOL!!!!

Good Luck, Spanglas! We had almost the same issue. Our medical was not ready until the day before the interview and we had to go from Kingston to Mobay to pick it up. I would tell him to keep calling, there is one nurse that is really nice. He should try to get in contact with her. Her name is Mrs. Osborne.

Thanks baby girl! YES- we've BEEN speaking to Mrs. Osbourne... she's a sweetheart... we'll see what happens.. keep them prayers coming girl.. Oh and Congrats!! I'm so happy you got your man!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know how to make a Jamican fruit cake??? I think fruit cake is just nasty but my man likes it and I am going to attempt and make one for him once he is here so I better start trying now.

rich%20fruit%20cake.jpg

My wedding was Jamaica fruit cake and vanilla. 2 top layers was fruit cake and the bottom was vanilla, cause I dont like it.

No I cant make it

Edited by Jamerican Queen

Visa Journey Begins

Prgu.jpgPrgum6.png

Timeline

For them to not move the date up they must really be getting slammed down there. But no worries I’m sure you got it in the bag. So how long are you staying? It would be so nice for the two of you to come back together!!!

Hey Dada.. I called the hospital several times.. there isn't much they can do.. i just sent the embassy an email this morning in regards to this situation.. I also called them.. the woman I spoke to said it shouldn't be a problem.. we'll see.. But yeah, they are MADDD Busy right now! As far as my trip goes.. I was planning on coming back Dec 22nd.. WITH Dane.. If the visa gets pushed back, I'm STILL leaving WITH Dane!! Lol!!! Maybe I'll be there for the holidays...

Hope all is well for you chickee.. :luv:

Go girl wah yuh seh I ANENT leaving without him!!! LOL

I know dat’s right!!!!

Timeline

rich%20fruit%20cake.jpg

My wedding was Jamaica fruit cake and vanilla. 2 top layers was fruit cake and the bottom was vanilla, cause I dont like it.

No I cant make it

I am going to get him a grooms cake just for him because my wedding cake will be cheese cake and he doesn't like it

AOS

2/14/10- Married My Best Friend

3/15/10- Sent Off Check and AOS DOCs Express Mail

3/29/10 received Biometrics appointment letter for 4/20/10 will walk in on 3/31/10

5/28/10-Advance Parole Received

6/5/10-EAD Received

6/26/10-Greencard received

JmW0m4.png

Timeline
cho...sick a tiger, cheetah, lion, cat, kitten, dog...whateva dem wah call im. AND I'm sick of the white house party crashers, the media is giving them exactly what they want ATTENTION...a bet if a di mi dem woudah lack up mi rass n deport mi back to Jamaica

God, I would love to see you crash the white house!

It would be a party up in there!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

rich%20fruit%20cake.jpg

No I cant make it

I am going to get him a grooms cake just for him because my wedding cake will be cheese cake and he doesn't like it

we had cheesecake too.. its both our FAVORITES!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.