sus

Yardies a home and a farrin (Part 20)

5,642 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Philly, Quana & Irie....Wah Gwan?

Hey Lady! (waving)... ONE MORE DAY! You must be so excited.

Im so excited I cant sit still..............

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I HATE the Ram's. Do not ever say anything contrary to that cause those are fightin' words!

JG I want my friendship ring back! :angry:

We will surprise all you nay sayers soon. GO RAMS!

Ha ha.....ok. When? Hell freezes over? I just worked the Ram's game today. Got spanked yet again!

Put the crack pipe down now, SG, and pick a new team to root for!

We just want every team to experience winning so we are laying low for a while since the last time we won the Superbowl. My husband Steve Jackson told me so himself :rofl:

A guy told me last night they are sucking so bad so they can get good early round draft picks next year. He predicted we will win back to back superbowls in 2012 and 2013. The world is supposed to end in 2012.........................

Who is we? So when we win you will claim us again? :lol:

Not a chance. WE as in the city of St. Louis. I don't have a NFL favorite. I am PENN STATE all the way!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Saint Lucia
Timeline

Philly ... Jermaine and his brothers are on on Regis & Kelly!

June 29 2009: Green Card Received

March 6 2011: Lifting Conditions

June 6 2012: Apply for US Citizenship

fkn0hd.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning yardies !! Just a quick hello to say THANK YOU all for your kind words ..im so happy and blessed to finally have my love beside me ..the feeling is so unreal..i cant even put it into words !! :luv: overall my honey said his whole experince yesterday was very good ..he had no problems he flew on air jamaica and he said that everyone was so kind and very helpful..his POE was a breeze they told him congrats on getting married asked one question ( who will support you) and that was it...they didnt check or open his bags he got thru very easy..he's so happy that everything went well !! once again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT , THOUGHT AND PRAYERS !! (F)(L)

Vermont Service Center:

** 5/8/2009 - I29F Sent to VSC

** 5/12/2009- I29F Received @ VSC

** 5/13/2009- NOA1 Mailed

** 5/14/2009- Check Cashed

** 5/21/2009- NOA1 Received by Mail

** 9/11/2009- NOA2 via Email * Approved*

** 9/15/2009 - NVC Recieved/ KNG Case # assigned

** 9/18/2009 - Case left NVC for Kingston

** 9/18/2009- Kingston Recieved Case

** 9/19/2009- NOA2 Received by Mail

** 9/25/2009- Packet 3 Sent via Jamaica mail

** 10/2/2009- Packet 3-4 Recieved via Email

** 10/2/2009- Interview Day Assigned * OCTOBER 27TH 2009 *[APPROVED]*

**10/13/2009- Medical Completed

**10/27/2009- Interview[ blue slipped for not having medical]

**11/16/2009- Medical Picked up in KNG

**11/24/2009- Appt at Embassy [ turn in medical]

**12/1/2009- Visa in Hand

**12/2/2009 POE : Ft. Lauderdale !!

Timeline
Morning yardies !! Just a quick hello to say THANK YOU all for your kind words ..im so happy and blessed to finally have my love beside me ..the feeling is so unreal..i cant even put it into words !! :luv: overall my honey said his whole experince yesterday was very good ..he had no problems he flew on air jamaica and he said that everyone was so kind and very helpful..his POE was a breeze they told him congrats on getting married asked one question ( who will support you) and that was it...they didnt check or open his bags he got thru very easy..he's so happy that everything went well !! once again THANK YOU ALL FOR YOU SUPPORT , THOUGHT AND PRAYERS !! (F)(L)

Congrats again Heaven

Wedding Day: December 15, 2009

oMQjm5.png

AOS

02/17/10: AOS Sent via UPS (Thank you Lord) (Sent Cashier's Check)

02/18/10: AOS Delivered (Signed for by CHIBA @ 9:12am)

02/24/10: NOA-1 Received via Email & Text

02/26/10: NOA-1 Hard Copy Received in the mail (I-485, I-765 & I-131)

03/02/10: Online Status Check Available

03/09/10: Touch (I-485) - Case Transferred to CSC

03/13/10: Biometrics Letter Arrived(Appt 3/24/10) (Finally) - Notice Dated 3/3/10

03/15/10: Transfer of Case Notice arrived in the mail

03/24/10: Completed Biometrics

04/07/10: EAD Card Porduction Ordered

04/07/10: AP Approved

04/12/10: Received AP Hard Copy in the Mail

04/12/10: EAD Document Production Ordered again (dont know why)

04/13/10: EAD Post-Decision Activity (I think they mailed it out)

04/15/10: EAD Arrived in the Mail

09/14/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to National Benefits Center (SMDH)

09/17/10: AOS touched - Case transferred to USCIS for processing (SMDH)

09/28/10: Interview Letter came in the mail (Interview 10/27/10)

10/27/10: Interview Done (Thank God now we wait)

10/29/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/03/10: Card/Document Production Ordered

11/04/10: Post Decision Activity

11/08/10: Green Card Received (No more stress until October 2012)

LOL @ Shaun hey are you a Nollywood addict like me? I have 7 new movies coming this week me and Mrs Bootsy can't get enough :thumbs:

What is Nollywood. Plz clue me in.... :blink:

Hey Shaun, Nollywood are movies from Nigeria I thought you would be in to them. :yes:

First of all than everyone for the well wish positive vibes and prayers... I am loving Jamaica and am said i leave friday . however i leave here know he will soon follow...i have met so many wonderful people... his family and friends have welcomed me with open arms ...i am on cloud 9

My2 I am so happy for you girl enjoy yourself :thumbs:

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Timeline
Good Morning Yardies...

Today is My2's big day. Good Luck & Positive Vibes going her way.

I think Quana's is today too. I sent her a text telling her good luck. I hope its today!!!

Good Luck Quana... :thumbs:

Good Morning Yardies...

Today is My2's big day. Good Luck & Positive Vibes going her way.

I think Quana's is today too. I sent her a text telling her good luck. I hope its today!!!

Good Luck Quana... :thumbs:

MsTee your fish is in the mail LOL

With no heads right? lmaoooooooo

oh i forgot today is quana's day too

nuff love and blessings going out to q and my2!!!!

can't wait to hear the good news

philly, looking forward to seeing you in january too!

My2 has my number but whether she will tell me or not is a different story! Well see....

i tried to call with no luck i kept getting your voicemail ... and the credits were low

awwwwwwwwwww man my bad shawty! lol

Timeline
First of all than everyone for the well wish positive vibes and prayers... I am loving Jamaica and am said i leave friday . however i leave here know he will soon follow...i have met so many wonderful people... his family and friends have welcomed me with open arms ...i am on cloud 9

Awwwwwwwwwwww Im glad you had such a wonderful time! :) You deserved it.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok, what is your opinion on gift/baby registries? my cousin just had a baby shower and was registered at like 5 places..i thought that was a lot....but i guess better to have more choices

if you were buying a gift for someone, would you rather have many places to chose from? would you buy it online or rather look at it in the store?

I shop on line and I'm the worst at registries I never get what's on the list. My BFF just had a shower and she said only 3-4 people got stuff from her list. I think people just don’t have time they get what the want or gift cards are becoming popular.

I say just pick one or two places. Why waste your time?

#######??? why would it be a waste of time when a bazillion people ask where are you registered? who the hell wants to get someone just any ole blasted thing? isn't that the whole point of having a baby or wedding shower....to get people what they need? even tho my cuz registered at 5 placs, people still asked her why she didn't register for more stuff...

that may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said....

Damn just because you don’t agree with what I said it has to be dumb? I don’t think what I said was dumb it was just my opinion. Don’t take all you’re mixed up emotions and hormones out on me. If you didn’t want to know what I thought DO NOT ask.

I simply told you how it is in this neck of the woods. Your people are asking you what’s on your registry here the people I know don’t. It’s just a difference of people. I told you a lot of people at her shower just got her gift cards for her to do what she wanted. I’m assuming they had no time to go through her registry. Sometimes it depends on what you can afford and maybe the items on the registry are two high. Who knows I just know people have told me hardly anyone got anything on there registry so I was conveying that info to you.

If an argument is what you’re looking for you won’t get it. I’m too drained to squabble.

Timeline

:dance: *Doing cartwheels, backflips, and a split* :dance: Congrats lil sista (L)

(Of course I can only do this on the computer, not in real life, lol)

Good Morning!

Nat ... You were in my dream last night! You were wearing green and we were at some kind of luncheon or something. You asked if you could come sit at the empty chair at my table. You said of the people at your table... "I don't think these people like me because of the whole embezzlement thing"!! LOL! I have NO IDEA what that dream was all about. But I remember you being really funny and wearing green. :)

Have a great day everyone!

LOL I have had dreams about VJ members before its too funny to me since we never met. Lawny was with me at the Home Depot :lol:

That's funny.

Also dream related, Tuesday night, my nose was stuffed when I went to bed. I dreamed that I was DYING of thirst and went in search of a huge container of water. I woke up and was super thirsty (very dry mouth from breathing through it) & got water.

Yesterday I told Steven about that dream & he said he also dreamed that he was very very thirsty. I guess it woke him up because when I got up to go get water, he called out "Bring me back some water." Strange.

LOL at least you didn't have the running to the bathroom dream, we all know what that means haaaaa

Good morning Ladies! Have a blessed day.

Hey Den's Wifey!

Mawning Yardies :star::star:

Hey Sheka

Morning Ladies

Hey Always Blessed

****ROC VSC****

Submitted I-751: 3/9/11

NOA1: 3/15/11

Biometrics Appointment:5/2/11

Early Bio Walk-In: 4/8/11

Approved: 9/23/11

Green Card Received: 9/30/11

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok, what is your opinion on gift/baby registries? my cousin just had a baby shower and was registered at like 5 places..i thought that was a lot....but i guess better to have more choices

if you were buying a gift for someone, would you rather have many places to chose from? would you buy it online or rather look at it in the store?

I shop on line and I'm the worst at registries I never get what's on the list. My BFF just had a shower and she said only 3-4 people got stuff from her list. I think people just don’t have time they get what the want or gift cards are becoming popular.

I say just pick one or two places. Why waste your time?

#######??? why would it be a waste of time when a bazillion people ask where are you registered? who the hell wants to get someone just any ole blasted thing? isn't that the whole point of having a baby or wedding shower....to get people what they need? even tho my cuz registered at 5 placs, people still asked her why she didn't register for more stuff...

that may have been the dumbest thing you have ever said....

Damn just because you don’t agree with what I said it has to be dumb? I don’t think what I said was dumb it was just my opinion. Don’t take all you’re mixed up emotions and hormones out on me. If you didn’t want to know what I thought DO NOT ask.

I simply told you how it is in this neck of the woods. Your people are asking you what’s on your registry here the people I know don’t. It’s just a difference of people. I told you a lot of people at her shower just got her gift cards for her to do what she wanted. I’m assuming they had no time to go through her registry. Sometimes it depends on what you can afford and maybe the items on the registry are two high. Who knows I just know people have told me hardly anyone got anything on there registry so I was conveying that info to you.

If an argument is what you’re looking for you won’t get it. I’m too drained to squabble.

i was kind of hoping someone would say DING DING DING....but nobody nuh fun anymore...

anyway, happy Friday eve!

Ding Ding Ding, ladies, ladies!!!! :bonk:

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Here is my speech to my girls.

This is an American house run Guyanese style. If you want to be loved, treated with respect, fed and clothes you can stay BUT if you do not like my rules and is here to give me nothing but trouble, headache and heartache GET THE F. U. C. K out. I will not put up with your #######. If you think its better out there than in here goo riddance. I love you. End of Speech.

My mouth don't join church so yes I cuss dem when I need to.

I heard that girl.

:ot:

Excuse me what is this

ggg1.jpg:ot2:

:hehe:

JQ, girl you off the chainz! I'm ashamed to say I have the exact same dress but no way no how, will it ever look like this. She look real bad! Bringing the big girls down big time. A H.A.M = Hot A$$ MESS!!!!!!!

Removal of Conditions Journey

03/30/2012-I-751 sent to Vermont Service Center (USPS Priority Mail w/delivery confirmation)

04/02/2012-Packaged arrived at Vermont Service Center-Signed by D. Renaud

04/05/2012- check cashed

04/07/2012- Recvd NOA in mail dated 04/03/2012

05/14/12-Biometrics Appointment- Completed

12/31/12-Production of card ordered text/email

mjnrabxt.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.